Who has used Anabolic Pump?

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My dad is pretty damn fanatical about working out lately. As a young guy I remember looking at the absolutely freakish vascularity he had just about everywhere. Truth is he never really lifted back then but was ALWAYS working with his hands and doing physical labor, the guy still works like a beast. Anyway he's mentioned that he doesn't get much of a pump anymore and I've mentioned Anabolic Pump enough times that he's let me get him some.

SO, my question to all of you older brothers and fathers of the iron is who here has used or is using AP? How is it?

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
THousands and thousand of bottles of AP sold and NOBODY who took it was in their 40's or 50's?

BUMP!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
send a PM to someone @ USP labs.....they might be able to get you some trial studies from that age group.....i'd venture to say age doesn't matter.....if you've tried it and it works for you (being younger) it should not matter what age he is....but contact them...sorry i can't be more help than that

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got it for my friend who is 51 and he burned a great amount of fat on it while his upper body strength(he doesn't lift lower due to injuries) increased. He hit his 20 year bench max of 315 while on AP.

BigTom

Awards
I tried it for about 3 weeks and didn't see anything. Lot's of Hype. Same with Poseidon. Suppose to be the next creatine. doesn't do anything for me but. Maybe I'm just a freak.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
I tried it for about 3 weeks and didn't see anything. Lot's of Hype. Same with Poseidon. Suppose to be the next creatine. doesn't do anything for me but. Maybe I'm just a freak.
Hey BigTom. Sorry to hear AP didn't work for you. What was your diet and training like while on it? Remember carbs do need to increase while taking AP.

Have you tried Poseidon yet? We never over hyped it at all actually. All the feedback your hearing is from non-biased users posting their results. I think that is very telling IMHO.

There are a ton over over hyped supplements that don't produce much of the results they promise, so I understand your skepticism. ;)

Workin

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Hey BigTom. Sorry to hear AP didn't work for you. What was your diet and training like while on it? Remember carbs do need to increase while taking AP.
It's great if you're low carbing too. I don't feel as flat when I drop carbs real low and take AP :)

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
It's great if you're low carbing too. I don't feel as flat when I drop carbs real low and take AP :)
Good feeback...I was just going to test that theory this week. Looks like it should work based on your feedback! Thanks! :)

Workin

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Good feeback...I was just going to test that theory this week. Looks like it should work based on your feedback! Thanks! :)

Workin
Yep, great stuff for cutting or bulking. I can't wait to try it out with AI's protein pancake mix :head:

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Pump give me a great pump!, drier than creatine, more in the range of an optimized Nitrous enhancer.

If you like to have that "tight pumped" feeling when you workout you would like it, if not then I don't see any reason to use it because it is not a muscle builder. I started to get back and calf pumps through out the day, which for me at this stage of my life is not that desirable.

But, if I were 25 and stalking the beach this would be a nice precursor!

travbedaman

travbedaman

Awards
  • Established
I concur, used it for a month with zero results from it...and it was certainly not from a faulty dieting and or workouts. There are plently people who seem to love it, however there is those who said it did not do jack squat for them.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
THousands and thousand of bottles of AP sold and NOBODY who took it was in their 40's or 50's?

BUMP!
I used it and had tremendous results - not only in leaning out and adding muscle mass, but also as an anti-inflammatory. For years I had a chronic elbow problem from weighted dips. It's gone now.

Inflammation is a major side effect of aging. AP will also keep your dad's blood sugar in check. I highly recommend it.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
They say that those who are insulin resistant need to give it time. I'm not sure that's the case. When I pop them I feel hypoglycemic - not just a little. I can feel it working.

You could try it on an empty stomache without carbs for a while. That's how I started. Gradually I added in low glycemic carbs.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sorry I forgot this thread. My oldman has been on it for about a week and I'll be seeing him this weekend so I'll report back. I'm only 27 but just to add my opinion, it works very well for me.

As for those who don't get much from it I'd also suggest trying to perhaps get your blood sugar a bit low intentionally then taking it. I've noticed that I can actually "feel" it's effects the most when I'm low ie. first thing in the morning on an empty stomach after a little cardio (prefferably horizontal thrusts). Or taking it 10-15 minutes before I finish lifting and have a whey/waxy maize shake ready.

mrmoose63

mrmoose63

Awards
From my experience AP didn't do anything for me. However I think that has a lot to do with my high level of insulin resistance. From feedback it seems like those with good insulin sensitivity have the best success with it, and those who are like me don't get much out of it. I used an entire bottle of AP on a TKD, taking it with my PWO shake, breakfast and dinner. I never felt any hypoglycemia, and weight loss was on par with what I had experienced to that point and what I experienced afterwards. As a note I had a similar experience with Gluchophase XR from Designer Supps, so all of those insulin potentiating supps do jack for me.

BigTom

Awards
They say that those who are insulin resistant need to give it time. I'm not sure that's the case. When I pop them I feel hypoglycemic - not just a little. I can feel it working.

You could try it on an empty stomache without carbs for a while. That's how I started. Gradually I added in low glycemic carbs.
I work out at 6 am on an empty stomach except for NO Xplode and 10 mg Dbol. Maybe the sugar/ caffeine in NOX effected the AP. I'm 50, and lift pretty heavy for my age.
I really don't give a **** about pumps. They come and go.
I want lean muscle mass, and a six pack. Not knocking product. Just didn't do much for my. Rather spend my $$$ on AAS !

JAYBOILC277

JAYBOILC277

Awards
looking for input!!!!

I was just skippin the pages and saw you quote about how everything can be healed. Hears a rain teaser for you my friend. 12 years ago i was a hard core iron warrior. every night 2 to 3 hours in the gym eattin right say about 3000 cals a day a ass load of protien and 1 1/2 gallons of water a day on top of working 8+ hours a day.
So lets leave it at I was a hardcore dedicated warrior. now the twist. One afternoon as I was returning home from work NYFD. No more then 3 miles from my home and Bam! I got hit Head on at 45 miles per hour by a drunk. I was driving a 91 isuzu Amigo and he was driving a 1976 Towncar so inshort my truck turned into a tin can. So as you can guess i was a mess. my list of injuries is vast and took me just under a year to learn to walk again. Now after 19 knee surgeries 6 back spine operations and 4 operations on my face and jaw to replace my shattered jaw and teeth(implants)
So now I'm kinda almost somewhat able to move and workout again i've been thinking about how to go about getting back into iron world.So as i figured it out i've lost just about 50 lbs of mass and just about 3 inches all over my frame from 290 cut to 244 lacking all defination and bulk it's sad to tell you the truth. Beyond depressing to tell you the truth. As of now I'm willing to try anything to just get some of it backeven 40% of it back will do anything but what i'm stuck with as of now. So as you can see I'm in a real mess any idea or help you or anyone you know that can help i'd apreashed it. thanks

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
I work out at 6 am on an empty stomach except for NO Xplode and 10 mg Dbol. Maybe the sugar/ caffeine in NOX effected the AP. I'm 50, and lift pretty heavy for my age.
I really don't give a **** about pumps. They come and go.
I want lean muscle mass, and a six pack. Not knocking product. Just didn't do much for my. Rather spend my $$$ on anabolic steroids !
We are not that far apart in age. I lift for strength and conditioning only. Size has never been my concern. I was a 212 pound bag of bones at age 15 when I started lifting.

I use AP for fat loss and blood sugar control. Taking it with food will probably not work for you - it didn't for me. In my opinion insulin resistance is a bigger concern at your age than gaining muscle mass. Getting it under control will impact the quality of your life. My father has peripheral neuropathy from insulin resistance. He will have burning pains in his legs for the rest of his life. No pain killer or medication can change that.

JAYBOILC277

JAYBOILC277

Awards
back in the day.

only 10 mg hum back in college i used to do the same but with a mix of Decca and test. and wow I was so lucky the NCAA wasn't Pissin Lacrosse Players.But next trip to the Dr. I'll get a script for that blood test. My mom just found out she's got stage 2 diabetes and my uncle's on the needle for the same so i guess I'm in the ball park lol.:frustrate

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Jay how the Kucf did you get to a cut 290 on 3,000 kals a day and did you compete because a cut 290 is quite impressive.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I suppose Mr. Cutler has a busy schedule or perhaps has the same dilema with his internet service I've had lately.

ANYWAY here's the update. He's about a bottle through and because I'm a good son and USP/NP was good to us I bought him another bottle when it was on sale. Plus a bottle for anyone else who want to try it. On easter he had commented that he was actually getting a little fatter since the intro of AP and a greater intake of carbs. I told him to not worry too much as his insulin sensitivity was probably just sluggish still and the AP would take another week or so to really start working. That and I had him cut back on his carbs slightly.

Bottom line: I asked him if he noticed anything so far and he said "Nope".

My take is he just needs more time however he could be a non-repsonder? I'll update again in the next week or so hopefully.

Anyone who's taken longer to respond to AP and is in the 35 or preferrably 40 and older class please feel free to comment.

JAYBOILC277

JAYBOILC277

Awards
MR. WIDE GUY. IN TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION ON HOW I DID IT WAS SIMPLE , Clenbuterol , CAFF TONS OF PROTEIN GOOD WHOLE PROTEIN STEAK CHICKEN LOTS OF FISH . I'D ALT WEEK AFTER WEEK OF CARBS AND HIGH PROTEIN TO OFF SET ALL MY CARIDO THAT ALL THAT AND KILLER GENES TO BOOT HELP ALSO.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I had a feeling that would get your attention:toofunny:

How's your wind on clen biggen? Mine isn't a strong point to begin with and clen always put a serious hurting on me and just about everyone I know who's used it. Either way my dad would kick my ass if I tried to get him to take clen once he figured out what it was:shoot: LOL so I'm not about to try that route.

Glad to hear it worked for you though bro, btw I'm sure you know that when someone only has 13 posts and starts claiming to be larger then most IFBB pro bber's then they might catch a little sarcacism. NOTHING PERSONAL MR. JAY I WAS JUST TEASING ;)

JAYBOILC277

JAYBOILC277

Awards
Sorry But I Know Of That Posting Bs Bigger Then Life Bit. Played Football For Mad Years And Had A Full Ride To Osu To Play But Turned It Down Because It Didn't Have The Major I Wanted To Study. So I've Seen First Hand Many A Guy Stacking Like Mad And Bigger The Ifbb Pro's . So It's Nothing New To Me. Like I Posted Before That I'm New To This Sight Because I'm Trying To Get Back Into The Gym After A Drunk Just About Killed Me And This Is My Last Chance To Get Either Able To Regain Some Of My Mass To Just Help My Back And Knees To Once Again Work Right. As For The Clen I Used To Cycle Off After A Few Weeks Just To Avoid The Sides. Now I'm Just Tryin To Get My Body Back In Some Type Of Shape After 14 Years Of Rehab And Surg. So My Life Suxs And This Site's Just A Way To Help Me Just Start On The Long Hard Road Back To Looking Like I Give A Rats Ass Again.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
JAY It's nice to have a bro like you here. If there's ever anything I can help you with just hit me up, and if you don't mind you sound like a pretty experienced guy in terms of the game so expect me to hit you up about a thing or two. Good luck with getting back into things and I'm very sure it won't be a problem.