Can a Man Really Have Multiple Orgasms Without Ejaculating?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Came across this article. Ive been practicing this for a month or so now. Im twenty six and agree with the author.

by Mare Simone
featured in Ancient Secrets of Sexual Ecstasy

I get asked this question a lot. For the record, the answer is Ohhhh Yes!!! From the Tantric perspective, orgasm is not a goal or completion of sex, but rather an aroused physical and emotional state that literally can be experienced throughout one's entire being. The longer one lingers in this aroused state of excitement, the more energy and life force they can absorb and radiate. A man may have multiple orgasms without ejaculating and yet actually feel energized in the afterglow. As a woman, I can only tell you that it's extraordinarily satisfying to be with a man who can continue to ride wave upon wave of pleasure with me. It creates a deeper and profound feeling of union.

The techniques that assist one in developing these skills can be learned and mastered with practice. Physiologically, it is possible for a man to have an orgasm without ejaculating. Sadly, it is also possible for a man to ejaculate without much physical pleasure at all! Orgasm and ejaculation are functions that are activated by separate parts of the nervous system. Although they often do occur simultaneously, each of these functions can be experienced independent of one another. To a man this means prolonged and multiple orgasms are possible without an ejaculation.

During ejaculation, sleep hormones are produced and released in the brain. An immense amount of proteins, vitamins, minerals and amino acids as well as vital energies are lost in the ejaculate. Although Taoists masters such as Mantak Chia, author of the best selling book, "The Multi-Orgasmic Man" may disagree, I believe that this depletion factor does not mean that a man should never ejaculate except to procreate; but rather to do so with consciousness and wisdom. When a man ejaculates, if he plants his seed along with an intentional thought or vision, it becomes a conscious conception; whether it's for a baby or an empowering state that one can conjure and imprint, it is infused with the creative life force.

A non-ejaculatory type of orgasm for a man can occur repeatedly without him feeling exhaustion. Once a man comes and "spills his seed" he's usually spent; especially if he is past the age of 35 when his hormone production begins to slow down. Tantric practices offer a man the ability to maintain a level of heightened arousal with numerous peaks and multiple dimensions of exhilarating pleasure. Many men find this to be more satisfying. The key is to be able to be excited and relaxed at the same time. On the "pleasure scale" of one to ten, a man must learn to maintain a level seven (which is heaven) for as long as he desires. Breathing and movement exercises can assist one in opening up to feeling fabulously aroused while calm and centered at the same time. Orgasm is deep like the ocean. We can learn to ride the waves and experience great pleasure and the immense benefits that it brings.

Depending on a man's health, his age and other conditions, frequent ejaculation can be depleting. With Tantric methods he can learn to actually re-absorb his vital essences and become empowered by them. When a man doesn't ejaculate during orgasm, he is able to effectively move the energy and fill his body with a highly charged and oxygenated life force. Through the simple techniques that tantra teaches, a man can reach an orgasmic state that satisfies on a deep and peaceful level. In fact, men who don't release after sustaining high levels of pleasure often feel energized and rejuvenated afterwards. This expanded state can last for days and can lead to a more refined sensitivity towards pleasure. This profound experience can be enjoyed solo, or with a partner. With proper guidance and practice, men often find a Tantric orgasm more pleasurable and satisfying than an orgasm with release.

When a man experiences multiple orgasms it awakens him to feel a very similar experience to a woman's sensations. Men have often reported to me feelings of pleasure that rise to their heart with a lightness and glowing warmth that radiates throughout their body. Men who are multi-orgasmic have the potential to become more emotionally intimate and able to join with a woman in conscious sexual bliss. When a man discovers his ability to relax into pleasure, it takes him to a new level that can only be understood through direct experience. Relaxing into pleasure is a gateway that can open him up to realizing his full spectrum of orgasmic states.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay... nice informations... but where is my "Tantric Orgasm for Dummies" guide??? :D

Adams

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its called the Idoits guide to Tantric Sex..We have it at our local bookstore. Any bookstore should carry it

The best advice is to train your PC muscles with Kegals... and do it everyday like 15 short squuezes and five long squuezes for fifteen seconds. every day dont miss. and do additional work if you want to play aroudn. the fun thign about these you can do them while talking to sexy girls or wherever, driving in the car, etc...around your parents, grandparents.

The first couple times practicing to with hold sure you might slip up and release but it takes practice. Its well worth it. O also If you dont ejaculate for seven days your testostrone levels raise fifty percent but they go back down on day seven.

Entrez PubMed

A research on the relationship between ejaculation and serum testosterone level in men.

Jiang M, Xin J, Zou Q, Shen JW.

Department of Life Science, Hangzhou Normal College, Hangzhou 310020, China. [email protected]

The purpose of this study is to gain understanding of the relationship between ejaculation and serum testosterone level in men. The serum testosterone concentrations of 28 volunteers were investigated daily during abstinence periods after ejaculation for two phases. The authors found that the fluctuations of testosterone levels from the 2nd to 5th day of abstinence were minimal. On the 7th day of abstinence, however, a clear peak of serum testosterone appeared, reaching 145.7% of the baseline ( P < 0.01). No regular fluctuation was observed following continuous abstinence after the peak. Ejaculation is the precondition and beginning of the special periodic serum testosterone level variations, which would not occur without ejaculation. The results showed that ejaculation-caused variations were characterized by a peak on the 7th day of abstinence; and that the effective time of an ejaculation is 7 days minimum. These data are the first to document the phenomenon of the periodic change in serum testosterone level; the correlation between ejaculation and periodic change in the serum testosterone level, and the pattern and characteristics of the periodic change.

Publication Types:
Clinical Trial
Randomized Controlled Trial

PMID: 12659241 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Didnt mean to get off subject because the subject is basically Tantric Sex.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its called the Idoits guide to Tantric Sex..We have it at our local bookstore. Any bookstore should carry it

The best advice is to train your PC muscles with Kegals... and do it everyday like 15 short squuezes and five long squuezes for fifteen seconds. every day dont miss. and do additional work if you want to play aroudn. the fun thign about these you can do them while talking to sexy girls or wherever, driving in the car, etc...around your parents, grandparents.

The first couple times practicing to with hold sure you might slip up and release but it takes practice. Its well worth it. O also If you dont ejaculate for seven days your testostrone levels raise fifty percent but they go back down on day seven.

Entrez PubMed

A research on the relationship between ejaculation and serum testosterone level in men.

Jiang M, Xin J, Zou Q, Shen JW.

Department of Life Science, Hangzhou Normal College, Hangzhou 310020, China. [email protected]

The purpose of this study is to gain understanding of the relationship between ejaculation and serum testosterone level in men. The serum testosterone concentrations of 28 volunteers were investigated daily during abstinence periods after ejaculation for two phases. The authors found that the fluctuations of testosterone levels from the 2nd to 5th day of abstinence were minimal. On the 7th day of abstinence, however, a clear peak of serum testosterone appeared, reaching 145.7% of the baseline ( P < 0.01). No regular fluctuation was observed following continuous abstinence after the peak. Ejaculation is the precondition and beginning of the special periodic serum testosterone level variations, which would not occur without ejaculation. The results showed that ejaculation-caused variations were characterized by a peak on the 7th day of abstinence; and that the effective time of an ejaculation is 7 days minimum. These data are the first to document the phenomenon of the periodic change in serum testosterone level; the correlation between ejaculation and periodic change in the serum testosterone level, and the pattern and characteristics of the periodic change.

Publication Types:
Clinical Trial
Randomized Controlled Trial

PMID: 12659241 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Didnt mean to get off subject because the subject is basically Tantric Sex.
Found the book, via a EBook... so I am now squared away. And bought that referenced book in the article. looks to be more indepth about the whole expierience, and the other one is a how to.

Adams

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
Yes they can. They don't have to ejaculate to have the big O so if he can catch it in time and control it. FUN!:thumbsup:

BigTom

Awards
1 guy in 1000 maybe.

I don't know anyone personally that can go more than once at a time. Maybe an hour later. Their are freaks of nature, I'm sure, but in my 50 years - no man I have ever met, drunk or sober, has ever boasted that he came twice in a row.

ICantRunFast

ICantRunFast

Awards
TRUST ME IT WORKS !!!!

i was really into tantra for 2 years and it does work....it took alot of practice and ironically exercise of the muscle u use to stop urinating.. and by multi-o's its not multi ejaculations...tantra is amazing but i stopped and cant do it anymore:frustrate

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know anyone personally that can go more than once at a time. Maybe an hour later. Their are freaks of nature, I'm sure, but in my 50 years - no man I have ever met, drunk or sober, has ever boasted that he came twice in a row.
If you read the article, it's not about coming, it's about having an orgasm; as it mentioned, these two things, ejaculation and orgasm, are two independent entities; which is also to say, each time you ejaculate you do not have an orgasm, and the point of the article, is the reverse.

BigTom

Awards
If you read the article, it's not about coming, it's about having an orgasm; as it mentioned, these two things, ejaculation and orgasm, are two independent entities; which is also to say, each time you ejaculate you do not have an orgasm, and the point of the article, is the reverse.
UUUUUUH, yes I'm aware of the differance. And my comment stands. Two orgasms in a row...IMO, BS. Show us a video!:rofl: And no faking !!!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
UUUUUUH, yes I'm aware of the differance. And my comment stands. Two orgasms in a row...IMO, BS. Show us a video!:rofl: And no faking !!!
Maybe you aren't though? It would seem so.

Ejaculation:

the process of ejecting semen from the penis, and is usually accompanied by orgasm as a result of sexual stimulation. It may also occur spontaneously during sleep (called a nocturnal emission), due to stimulating of the prostate or, rarely, due to prostatic disease.

Orgasm:

The fourth stage of the sexual response cycle, characterized by the peak of sexual tension, resulting in release of tension through muscular contractions of the urethra, anus, and pelvic floor in men and contractions of the uterus, vagina, anus, and pelvic floor in women. In men, orgasm can trigger contractions of the ejaculatory duct and prostate gland, causing semen to be ejected from the body through the penis.

Once again, they work independent of each other, we just often view them as mutually inclusive. So, once again, it is entirely possible to have one absent of the other.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think he's saying he's never met anyone who has experienced the big O twice in a row. I will say I haven't. Even when I kept going and had a second ejaculation I didn't have a second orgasm. Not saying it isn't possible but the ones that can do it are definately not the majority :)

BigTom

Awards
Maybe you aren't though? It would seem so.

Ejaculation:

the process of ejecting semen from the penis, and is usually accompanied by orgasm as a result of sexual stimulation. It may also occur spontaneously during sleep (called a nocturnal emission), due to stimulating of the prostate or, rarely, due to prostatic disease.

Orgasm:

The fourth stage of the sexual response cycle, characterized by the peak of sexual tension, resulting in release of tension through muscular contractions of the urethra, anus, and pelvic floor in men and contractions of the uterus, vagina, anus, and pelvic floor in women. In men, orgasm can trigger contractions of the ejaculatory duct and prostate gland, causing semen to be ejected from the body through the penis.

Once again, they work independent of each other, we just often view them as mutually inclusive. So, once again, it is entirely possible to have one absent of the other.
Thank you Dr. Phil !!! Please bill me for your consultaion.
CPT code; BS.123. - Hypofulla****a.

I've been having sex on a regular basis for 35 years, JUNIOR!
And in the medical profession for over 20.
So spare me the condescending lecture. I'm not going any further with this argument.
Have a nice life.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hold back for a while ..sure you might mess up a few times an stuff ejaculate will come out but once you get the hang of it, youll feel pumps of pleasure , while contracting your pc muscle, and breath right, for more on this you need to study tantra, and as you ejaclaute youll feel waves of plasure tingling though your body. Then the erection subsides. then you can do it again..just hold back from cumming by squuezzing your pc muscle hard. It takes practice . For those that do it its well worth it. For those that dotn beleive you will never expirence it because your so stuck in your head and are afraid or close-minded to get outside of your own head. your loss but for those who do get it ahhhh others will be wondering why your so happy while they have a forwn on there face.

Tip To really get this down you need to do kegals often(possibly every day or create a kegal program for yourself and dotn stop do it everyday youll notice some rock hard erections)

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You can really cut your down time; if I am at the top of my game (rested, good test levels, etc) and really into it. I can bust one, keep going at 75-80%, and be back at 100% within 2 minutes.

I do Fenugreek, Maca, and st. john's wort at serious dosages when I want to pull it off; seems to help? No science here, just what works for me. Super hot girl of course helps. Oh and the kegels.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
I hate to say this, But I dated a chick that was all about sex..
I had never been turned on by anyone so badly, and when she and I finally got together, I blew 9 loads in 45 mins... Healthy ones at that... Believe it or don't... I know what happened, and she was like how the hell can you do that ????
I told her that I have never ever done that before, and I never ever have since that time.. I was like 22 or 23 yrs old..
I am now 39, and still to this day, I have never had that happen to me.. Man oh man do I wish it would though...
It was one of the most awsome things I have experienced,
I do not know if I was just that excited, or if she was just that good.
I will say that she was awsome. Never ever have I had a woman do to me what she could...
Awwwwwww, the good ole days..:cheers:

BigTom

Awards
I hate to say this, But I dated a chick that was all about sex..
I had never been turned on by anyone so badly, and when she and I finally got together, I blew 9 loads in 45 mins... Healthy ones at that... Believe it or don't... I know what happened, and she was like how the hell can you do that ????
I told her that I have never ever done that before, and I never ever have since that time.. I was like 22 or 23 yrs old..
I am now 39, and still to this day, I have never had that happen to me.. Man oh man do I wish it would though...
It was one of the most awsome things I have experienced,
I do not know if I was just that excited, or if she was just that good.
I will say that she was awsome. Never ever have I had a woman do to me what she could...
Awwwwwww, the good ole days..:cheers:

One day I got really psyched up grabbed a handful of Halo and Drol. Shot a gram of Tren.... Then I benched 600 pounds 3 sets of 10!!! It was easy. I didn't even break a sweat.

Then I boinked my golden retriever, and fired up the pipe !!!

Never have since. Man my BP must have been 230/196.

I haven't done it before or since, but man was I jackled up to bench press that day!

Ahhhh the bull**** days!:lol:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
9 loads? Where the **** was you holding the sperm at...your feet?

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
One day I got really psyched up grabbed a handful of Halo and Drol. Shot a gram of Tren.... Then I benched 600 pounds 3 sets of 10!!! It was easy. I didn't even break a sweat.

Then I boinked my golden retriever, and fired up the pipe !!!

Never have since. Man my BP must have been 230/196.

I haven't done it before or since, but man was I jackled up to bench press that day!

Ahhhh the bull**** days!:lol:

Ok, I decided to be an adult about this, so I edited what I had originally said to Tom..

Ok Tom... A question was asked on here about multiple ejaculations, and Me being an adult, I gave an honest answer that you do not seem to agree with.. I cannot help that you have never had this experience. I did when I was in my early to mid 20's and like stated before, I have never had that experience again, and Have no reason to lie to you or anyone else about it.
I really hate being called a liar by someone who does not know me or anything about me, but that is your choice.. This may have been a once in a lifetime thing but I can honestly say that It has happened to me..
Believe what you want ... It really makes no difference to me..

Have a great day....

Jayhawk...
Longtime no see.. Man, I honestly do not know where it came from, but it was awsome..If I could store more there, I would and I would love to do it all again..
But like I said, that was many yrs ago..

Last edited:
John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with you stingers its great yto let people know how you feel many men are afraid to exoress there feelings. Anyways Ive expirenced a few times. Some times its weak , its taking practice, but The more you learn about it the better.

An Idiots guide to Tantric sex ...is a good book to get started. Basic Stuff

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
Never tried it myself, yet , the use of the specialized Prostate massager, the Aneros, to have a Super Orgasm.

Descriptions of the experiences and the products here.
Aneros Super Orgasm

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never tried it myself, yet , the use of the specialized Prostate massager, the Aneros, to have a Super Orgasm.

Descriptions of the experiences and the products here.
Aneros Super Orgasm
Never tryed it Im a bit skepitcal of something going up my anus. You can push down on the pernuim and hit this spot without going inside. Feels nice also itll make your penis pop out more and bigger. Tell your partner when shes giving you fellico to push down on this spot.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
Never tryed it Im a bit skepitcal of something going up my anus. You can push down on the pernuim and hit this spot without going inside. Feels nice also itll make your penis pop out more and bigger. Tell your partner when shes giving you fellico to push down on this spot.
The sensation externally is not going to be a powerful as an internal direct massage.

I use Cockrings for bigger and badder, take it off, and they don't have to play with my 'taint, it's already blowing up through their sinuses and out of their noses. Shocks them some, but I'm suitably apologetic. They being Escorts.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The sensation externally is not going to be a powerful as an internal direct massage.

I use Cockrings for bigger and badder, take it off, and they don't have to play with my 'taint, it's already blowing up through their sinuses and out of their noses. Shocks them some, but I'm suitably apologetic. They being Escorts.
OH MAN.. this post has made my day. Reps for making me laugh.

Adams

BigTom

Awards
Ok, I decided to be an adult about this, so I edited what I had originally said to Tom..

Ok Tom... A question was asked on here about multiple ejaculations, and Me being an adult, I gave an honest answer that you do not seem to agree with.. I cannot help that you have never had this experience. I did when I was in my early to mid 20's and like stated before, I have never had that experience again, and Have no reason to lie to you or anyone else about it.
I really hate being called a liar by someone who does not know me or anything about me, but that is your choice.. This may have been a once in a lifetime thing but I can honestly say that It has happened to me..
Believe what you want ... It really makes no difference to me..

Have a great day....

Jayhawk...
Longtime no see.. Man, I honestly do not know where it came from, but it was awsome..If I could store more there, I would and I would love to do it all again..
But like I said, that was many yrs ago..

Come on Bro, ...I'm just messin' with ya. No malice intended. You gotta admit, your story is ....well, ...uncommon.
I was just having fun with it. I hope you don't harbor any resentments over this. My apoligies.:cheers:
Peace, bro.

TH

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol Rogue, that was a left fielder :)
Hey Stinger, I've had a few great experiences myself over the years that I have yet been able to reproduce so I can understand :)

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Ive done this before without realising what it was, but the orgasm is not as good as it usually is yea? so its quantity more then making up for the quality? or am I wrong?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh come on! Don't even get all prissy and act like you haven't...:)

BigTom

Awards
Oh come on! Don't even get all prissy and act like you haven't...:)
It's like the Wyoming farmer said to the sheriff who pulled overto the side of the road and witnessed him sodomising one of his Sheep... "I was a jist helpin' him over the fence officer."

Are you my DAAAAAAAAddy. I'm out. :clap2:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how the hell do we get talking about banging sheep out of tantric sex?????????????????????/ Geesh sick minds...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
People from Kentucky should be able to practice Tantric sex on their loved ones too, Smeton.

combatfoot

Awards
Im 15 and have had 9 orgasms in a row.

Came across this article. Ive been practicing this for a month or so now. Im twenty six and agree with the author.

by Mare Simone
featured in Ancient Secrets of Sexual Ecstasy

I get asked this question a lot. For the record, the answer is Ohhhh Yes!!! From the Tantric perspective, orgasm is not a goal or completion of sex, but rather an aroused physical and emotional state that literally can be experienced throughout one's entire being. The longer one lingers in this aroused state of excitement, the more energy and life force they can absorb and radiate. A man may have multiple orgasms without ejaculating and yet actually feel energized in the afterglow. As a woman, I can only tell you that it's extraordinarily satisfying to be with a man who can continue to ride wave upon wave of pleasure with me. It creates a deeper and profound feeling of union.

The techniques that assist one in developing these skills can be learned and mastered with practice. Physiologically, it is possible for a man to have an orgasm without ejaculating. Sadly, it is also possible for a man to ejaculate without much physical pleasure at all! Orgasm and ejaculation are functions that are activated by separate parts of the nervous system. Although they often do occur simultaneously, each of these functions can be experienced independent of one another. To a man this means prolonged and multiple orgasms are possible without an ejaculation.

During ejaculation, sleep hormones are produced and released in the brain. An immense amount of proteins, vitamins, minerals and amino acids as well as vital energies are lost in the ejaculate. Although Taoists masters such as Mantak Chia, author of the best selling book, "The Multi-Orgasmic Man" may disagree, I believe that this depletion factor does not mean that a man should never ejaculate except to procreate; but rather to do so with consciousness and wisdom. When a man ejaculates, if he plants his seed along with an intentional thought or vision, it becomes a conscious conception; whether it's for a baby or an empowering state that one can conjure and imprint, it is infused with the creative life force.

A non-ejaculatory type of orgasm for a man can occur repeatedly without him feeling exhaustion. Once a man comes and "spills his seed" he's usually spent; especially if he is past the age of 35 when his hormone production begins to slow down. Tantric practices offer a man the ability to maintain a level of heightened arousal with numerous peaks and multiple dimensions of exhilarating pleasure. Many men find this to be more satisfying. The key is to be able to be excited and relaxed at the same time. On the "pleasure scale" of one to ten, a man must learn to maintain a level seven (which is heaven) for as long as he desires. Breathing and movement exercises can assist one in opening up to feeling fabulously aroused while calm and centered at the same time. Orgasm is deep like the ocean. We can learn to ride the waves and experience great pleasure and the immense benefits that it brings.

Depending on a man's health, his age and other conditions, frequent ejaculation can be depleting. With Tantric methods he can learn to actually re-absorb his vital essences and become empowered by them. When a man doesn't ejaculate during orgasm, he is able to effectively move the energy and fill his body with a highly charged and oxygenated life force. Through the simple techniques that tantra teaches, a man can reach an orgasmic state that satisfies on a deep and peaceful level. In fact, men who don't release after sustaining high levels of pleasure often feel energized and rejuvenated afterwards. This expanded state can last for days and can lead to a more refined sensitivity towards pleasure. This profound experience can be enjoyed solo, or with a partner. With proper guidance and practice, men often find a Tantric orgasm more pleasurable and satisfying than an orgasm with release.

When a man experiences multiple orgasms it awakens him to feel a very similar experience to a woman's sensations. Men have often reported to me feelings of pleasure that rise to their heart with a lightness and glowing warmth that radiates throughout their body. Men who are multi-orgasmic have the potential to become more emotionally intimate and able to join with a woman in conscious sexual bliss. When a man discovers his ability to relax into pleasure, it takes him to a new level that can only be understood through direct experience. Relaxing into pleasure is a gateway that can open him up to realizing his full spectrum of orgasmic states.
Look i have had 9 orgasms in a row i know what a orgasm is to trust me.I dont think im a freak cuz alot of my friends and people I have heard about can to.Not every time does cum come out.I can control it.I always have been able to.And they feel so good!!!

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
John,

It's not just the Tantric yoga position, this is shared by Taoist, some Zen Buddhists, and many shaman traditions. The surface secret is that sex is vibes and energy exchanges even more than it is physical. but the real secret is the deep connections you must make within yourself before these things begin to happen. Meditation is first about those inner connections. How much test you have, what supplements you take are not very important. The whole non-ejaculation thing is important, but less important than the two things I mentioned.

--------------------
"Slow Sex' by Diana Richardson is a Tantric tradition book that gives decent insight into these processes. Yet she is subtle and doesn't give away the interesting possibilities that you find after doing such efforts. She talks about 'Presence' and the awareness that comes with it, and these are things to be discovered and not talked about scientifically or analytically. In a nutshell, many intense connections that could be called 'transcendental" occur between you and your woman. Yet these can't happen until you've done much work with yourself. Diana focuses on that work first.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
All,

Has anyone noticed how a post by John that at least was meant to be a semi-serious inquiry into sex quickly deteriorates to the point where an actual 15 year old feels he has the right to chime into the locker room giggles and snickers. But... yeah, he fits right in, he's one of you! Ha!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you join a secret elite fraternity or gentleman's club of some sort after achieving this?

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
Nope, no goals, no advancement, it goes nowhere. you just keep going about ordinary business. It's frankly not worth your time. keep doing whatever you always do.

combatfoot

Awards
Wait so is it natural for a 15 year old to have so many???

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait so is it natural for a 15 year old to have so many???
If you're not having at least 5 every time you fluff yourself you need to see a doctor.

unvme2

unvme2

Awards
I have done it a few times but I must say that I was stoned when I did. When I use to have sex when I smoked weed. I would have multiple orgasms and would not actually cum and when I wanted to, I really had to concentrate. I am 35 now and it's been over 5 years since I have smoked but that was the only time I was able to.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I have done it a few times but I must say that I was stoned when I did. When I use to have sex when I smoked weed. I would have multiple orgasms and would not actually cum and when I wanted to, I really had to concentrate. I am 35 now and it's been over 5 years since I have smoked but that was the only time I was able to.
Well all be haveing better sex if we follow the plan laid ouit in this thread!: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/185298-ron-paul-wont.html

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Hell when I was 15 I thought something was wrong if I didn't fire a couple off with the old knuckle shuffle. 0.0