Anabolics worth while when only training twice a week

Zippy

Awards
Haven't taken any pH/ds for a long time and getting the itch, only problem is I can only make the gym twice a week for the next 6 months due to work/child care is it even worth it? I am currently doing a push/leg day and a pull/core day. I'm sure I could add some bodywork or kettlebell work at home but likely wont.

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
It depends on your goals. You could reach a great physique just by picking up some dumb bells a jump rope, using a play ground and what’s outside. Cover legs and chest at the gym

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you want results bad enough to jump on a cycle of anything, then you will make the time to work out more. It doesn't have to be a 2 hour gym session, but you will find the time to get it in.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you can only go twice a week, I would make those full body with focus on the big 4 movements each time. I personally wouldn't run a cycle until you have the time to commit to it and put in the work. You'd likely still see some gains, but certainly not getting the most of it.

Borashi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I first started lifting again, I only trained 3x a week, full body, made gains. Now I do 3 days upper body, 2 days legs. A little cardio on off days, mainly a brisk walk. Results can happen, just have your diet, nutrition dialed in.

Zippy

Awards
Thanks for the replies fellas, going to stay off any gear for now, and then once back training EOD in the summer maybe think about a run again. I'm working offshore with no gym but back on land twice a week so will just enjoy the two sessions I get and try to make some keepable gains. Might do some german volume sessions see how that pans out