Supercharged TRT

1. Supercharged TRT

Ok guys. Been doing a lot of research and wanted to run this by the forum in case someone has tried this already, adding Proviron to your TRT dose to supercharge it. Ok, now for a little background. I can get pretty good levels from my T dose. 100mg a/wk will put me near 700ng/dl TT and 48pg/ml E2. 150mg a/wk will put me near 1000ng/dl and 65pg/ml E2. Of course I use Aromasin to knock the E2 down. But I hear Provirion doesn't convert and it's an E2 inhibitor. It also doesn't raise HCT, and I'm already at the borderline. So would 25mg a day of Provirin with 100mg Test a/wk be a good combo for a "Supercharged" TRT regimen? Weigh in on your thoughts, I'm curious.

2. Bunch of good info here on the forum to address those questions. (I actually search in google with the anabolic minds words included to search the forum)
    I'm on 200mg test/cyp and 50-75mg a day of provi works nicely.
    Helps with libido to give you the "when the moments right" kinda thing. I also would include Sustain Alpha 3-4 days a week and one of the "Big 3" libido supplements like M-Test ect....

12/07/2018
    edit: actually take .25ml test/cyp 3X per week. (But it's the 200mg/ml bottle)
    Just wanted to clarify...
    •   

3. how many days after your 100 mgs test shot did you have your blood drawn?
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    AMDEC50

4. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    how many days after your 100 mgs test shot did you have your blood drawn?
    I pin every 3.5 days, Monday/Thursday, so I draw on Thursday afternoon before my evening shot.

5. Quote Originally Posted by grondi View Post
    Bunch of good info here on the forum to address those questions. (I actually search in google with the anabolic minds words included to search the forum)
    Helps with libido to give you the "when the moments right" kinda thing. I also would include Sustain Alpha 3-4 days a week and one of the "Big 3" libido supplements like M-Test ect....
    What does Proviron really do for you ? I ask because I looked into a little and most of what I read says it doesn't do much and is kind of a waste .
    •   

6. 75 mgs test twice a week, once every 3.5 days, on day two im in 800's total test, 255 free test, which is usually high, and 39 estrogen.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    AMDEC50

7. Proviron is known for lowering Shbg and there for promoting more free test. More free test means your body will be better able to utilize the total testosterone in the body. So yes it could be beneficial in adding something to trt at 25/day.

Dont expect to see any anabolic benefits however as proviron doesn't really do anything to build muscle.
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

Latin

8. Quote Originally Posted by SwoleMax View Post
    What does Proviron really do for you ? I ask because I looked into a little and most of what I read says it doesn't do much and is kind of a waste .
    Off Provi right now for 3-4 weeks (cycle) and certainly notice a difference. Mainly it's a great libido enhancer. Test subjuect can stack with much less Slidenafil or Tadalafil and sometimes don't need PDE5's at all. It's been great as the live in GF is much younger and can keep up (even sometimes surpass her) in the fun zone. We are not on any schedule as it were so being ready at almost anytime is good... Great actually.
    Don't underestimate either the "Big 3" supps too... Like M-Test, Longjack ect.... Cycle thru those every 5-6 weeks.
    All in it adds up to some good times for guy in his 50's.

9. Quote Originally Posted by grondi View Post
    Bunch of good info here on the forum to address those questions. (I actually search in google with the anabolic minds words included to search the forum)
    ok, so i'm a rep...with that said sustain alpha is great alongside my measly 100mg weekly test cyp injection.

I think I will try alternating sustan alpha and dermacrine using sustain 3-4 days a week and then dermacrine the other 3-4 days a week. I should be able to maintain this dosing scheme for 6 months at a time if not more.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ok, so i'm a rep...with that said sustain alpha is great alongside my measly 100mg weekly test cyp injection.

I think I will try alternating sustan alpha and dermacrine using sustain 3-4 days a week and then dermacrine the other 3-4 days a week. I should be able to maintain this dosing scheme for 6 months at a time if not more.
    Yes for sure on the Sustain Alpha... (In fact I ordered extra bottles on the last sale) Don't forget to warm up the skin (ie shower) before aplying. Makes a difference.
    Grondi

11. Quote Originally Posted by grondi View Post
    Yes for sure on the Sustain Alpha... (In fact I ordered extra bottles on the last sale) Don't forget to warm up the skin (ie shower) before aplying. Makes a difference.
    Grondi
    good on you...sustain has many loyal fans, it and dermacrine have been around a long time and still going strong!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

12. is the 48 or 65 on e2 with the anti-estragen? Also are those considered good numbers? I am on clomid about to start test and mine always comes back really low like under 10. I have been debating running my last four months of clomid with no anti-estrogen to see if it helps with power any.

13. Quote Originally Posted by jtbull View Post
    is the 48 or 65 on e2 with the anti-estragen? Also are those considered good numbers? I am on clomid about to start test and mine always comes back really low like under 10. I have been debating running my last four months of clomid with no anti-estrogen to see if it helps with power any.
    If your E2 is under 10 and you’re taking and AI you need to stop taking the AI. You’re crashing your E2 and that will make you feel like ass.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Pigskinplayer View Post
    Ok guys. Been doing a lot of research and wanted to run this by the forum in case someone has tried this already, adding Proviron to your TRT dose to supercharge it. Ok, now for a little background. I can get pretty good levels from my T dose. 100mg a/wk will put me near 700ng/dl TT and 48pg/ml E2. 150mg a/wk will put me near 1000ng/dl and 65pg/ml E2. Of course I use Aromasin to knock the E2 down. But I hear Provirion doesn't convert and it's an E2 inhibitor. It also doesn't raise HCT, and I'm already at the borderline. So would 25mg a day of Provirin with 100mg Test a/wk be a good combo for a "Supercharged" TRT regimen? Weigh in on your thoughts, I'm curious.
    This works well but your body can/will adapt quickly. I'd rotate the additional drug if possible. 1-2 weeks each but Proviron, Tren, and Masteron all have benefits to libido. Keep total dosing around 200mg/week and do blood work since all three affect lipids.

Low, daily doses of hCG work best for me. 100-150iu daily.
    Lift heavy and eat lots of dead animals! Yes, that's me in my avatar.

15. Quote Originally Posted by sammpedd88 View Post
    If your E2 is under 10 and you’re taking and AI you need to stop taking the AI. You’re crashing your E2 and that will make you feel like ass.
    I just got my latest blood work. The test was over 500 and the estrogen was like 26 i think. I believe he said men want it below 40 typically? Anyway as of January i will be starting Test ( playing in the big time now). He said he starts with 200mg cypionate every 10 days and sees if that is what he will do or 150mg every week. I was once told that you get your best gains on your first cycle so i am wondering if i should give it a month or so of the HRT or go all out and throw some extra test and maybe deca, dbol or eq in there. Thoughts? Thanks. The 3x per week of arimidex seemed to bring it up to a decent level.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TRT, aged 18, no steroid usage
    By dark_star in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-04-2005, 07:13 PM
  2. Is CED59 being stupid...? TRT/Bridge Discussion
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 09-12-2005, 04:23 AM
  3. On TRT.. wanting a 'boost'
    By escher007 in forum Anabolics