HCG HELP

blackmh160

Awards
I'm on a TRT protocol and the dr is prescribing me HCG. If anyone has taking HCG what benefits have you noticed from taking it, ie weight loss, more energy, ejaculate volume up or down, etc etc? Also any side effects! The reason I asked is me and the wife are trying to have a baby and I think that my ejaculate volume is down and that's why the Dr prescribed it. ANY HELP will be very much appreciated.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm on a TRT protocol and the dr is prescribing me HCG. If anyone has taking HCG what benefits have you noticed from taking it, ie weight loss, more energy, ejaculate volume up or down, etc etc? Also any side effects! The reason I asked is me and the wife are trying to have a baby and I think that my ejaculate volume is down and that's why the Dr prescribed it. ANY HELP will be very much appreciated.
I’m not on HCG but I will tell you that the biggest complaint has been regulating E2. Other than that, kenpoengineer has been on it several months now and has good luck with it.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My wife is due in December. She got pregnant somewhere around week 12 of a high test + trest blast. From my research that should have been dang near impossible running these 2 for so long.....I give all the credit (or blame) to running hcg. For me it seemed to kick up my libido and really didnt seem to have any testicular atrophy on cycle. Made recovery a breeze comparably.

I ran hcg 500iu 3X per week.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a stronger libido and my testes stay fuller on hCG. Research supports its use alongside TRT to maintain fertility.

grondi

grondi

Awards
I use 500iu 2X week and in between my TRT days, I pin 250 IU in the morning. (Usually Fridays)
Been on for 5-6 weeks and love the addition to my regime. Libido is almost scary good and I am actually staying ahead on GF who is a fair bit younger than me.
Nothing I see different in ejaculate volume, it is a little easier to climax however at times... The HCG has been a really good addition. We tend to average a little more that once a day, so that along with my supps has helped me a fair bit on a daily basis.

I will note that I also run "The Big 3" and use Sustain Alpha 4-5 times per week.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
I use 500iu 2X week and in between my TRT days, I pin 250 IU in the morning. (Usually Fridays)
Been on for 5-6 weeks and love the addition to my regime. Libido is almost scary good and I am actually staying ahead on GF who is a fair bit younger than me.
Nothing I see different in ejaculate volume, it is a little easier to climax however at times... The HCG has been a really good addition. We tend to average a little more that once a day, so that along with my supps has helped me a fair bit on a daily basis.

I will note that I also run "The Big 3" and use Sustain Alpha 4-5 times per week.
250iu is what my doctor starts ya out with n my trt group. I hear a lot of guys prefer it 2× a week though. Only my 2 cents.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

What’s the “big 3”?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not common sense unless you’re into taking PH or doing cycles. I’m not into either. I’m on TRT, so that’s why I’m on this board in the first place.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not common sense unless you’re into taking PH or doing cycles. I’m not into either. I’m on TRT, so that’s why I’m on this board in the first place.
Oh I wasn’t teasing you at all brother. The big 3 to me, is Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer. And I’m being dead serious, I didn’t know what he meant either! I’m just hanging some fun tonight while working late and eating PB out tha jar.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Metallica is the s$!t!! My favorite band of all time

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I heard Blackened in 1989, and it started a 30 year love affair with extreme music. Listen to some proggy techy shyt now like Obscura, Necrophagist, Opeth, Virvum and Archspire. I can even dig the djenty stuff too like Periphery and Born of Osiris. But Metallica started it all for me.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hcg 250 iu's two times a week is enough to keep testicular size on cycle.

I like to keep doses lower like this to potential avoid estrogen spikes with 500 and 1000 iu's doses

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hcg 250 iu's two times a week is enough to keep testicular size on cycle.

I like to keep doses lower like this to potential avoid estrogen spikes with 500 and 1000 iu's doses
Did you find research that made that claim? Or is it based off your experience- I'm not doubting you, just curious. When I was researching how to use HCG on cycle I found claims of anywhere from 500iu/week to 3000iu/week. 1500iu (500 X 3) worked awesome for me as far as it's on cycle benefits and recovery post cycle....but to be fair I DID seem to be having estrogen fluctuations throughout.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you find research that made that claim? Or is it based off your experience- I'm not doubting you, just curious. When I was researching how to use HCG on cycle I found claims of anywhere from 500iu/week to 3000iu/week. 1500iu (500 X 3) worked awesome for me as far as it's on cycle benefits and recovery post cycle....but to be fair I DID seem to be having estrogen fluctuations throughout.
A bit of both. I got the 250 ui's protocol from Dr Micheal Scally. Its a good some to minimize estrogen spikes. In my experience, comparing 500ui's to 250 ui's I felt more balanced hormonally, and mood swings seemed better on 250 iu's. Ive done 1000 iu's before and experience more mood swings with 500 iu's so it might have been a combination of factors like the cycle kicking in, or accidently took a 50 mgs clomid dose, and perfer a 25 mgs clomid dose