40 and looking for something to take me to the next level

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys

This forum is a wealth of knowledge and it’s full of ppl who care about passing along that knowledge.

I’m 40, have been working out 4-5 days/week for the past 4 yrs. My diet isn’t as strict as some of you show-ready competitors on this forum but it’s worlds better than the average person, ive even started implementing intermittent fasting various days of the week. I have cut down on weekly drinking.

I am looking to erase the last remaining subcutaneous fat around my belly and gyno. I don’t need to be shredded like a pro bodybuilder but try as I might I can not shed this last remaining fat. I don’t ask this in a sense of “I’m lazy and don’t want to work for my goals so yeah give me a pill that i can lose weight cuz I like shortcuts” - I mean short of starvation or drastic calorie cutting (which I don’t want to do as or bodies need nutrients and calories) I just don’t know what else I can do to put me over the top. I want to look and be the best version of myself I can be. I’m sure this form isn’t just for guys trying to prepare for the next bodybuilding show. I’m sure there’s guys like me who are grinding along in the gym, reading all the articles they can to educate themselves and taking what supplements they can and still coming up short.

So I ask - what can i take? What is going to remove fat, shed water weight and preserve my muscle mass? I don’t want to take steroids but short of that I am open to recommendations so I can research it.

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
Ps: forgot to add - I’m in the best shape of my ****ing life at 40. I look great - not just for 40 but for any age. I’m also the strongest I’ve ever been. Just adding this so that it’s clear from someone who takes this stuff seriously and isn’t looking for a “cop-out” or “shortcut”, just admitting that if i want to progress and get closer to the best ideal version of myself I may need to resort to something more hardcore than what I’ve been taking (basically all natural supps).

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I am 50 and have tried all popular and most non popular supplements over the last thirty plus years. Vector by black lion research is far the best supplement i have ever used. My body had changed radically over the past 4-5 months. I dont think their is one single product that rivals it. Tons of positive threads and logs on this forum. It's my new staple. I started to avoid ARA about 5 years ago - due to to it being an infllammatory (way too much DOMS and joint discomfort and injuries). Good luck!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
A combo of vector, mk677, and good old creatine I think is the best you will get natty

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am 50 and have tried all popular and most non popular supplements over the last thirty plus years. Vector by black lion research is far the best supplement i have ever used. My body had changed radically over the past 4-5 months of uson it. I dont think their is one single product that rivals it. Tons of positive threads and logs on this forum. Good luck!
Damn reviews like this I might have to pick some up!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Natural - ARA or a 8-12 week run of a natural test booster. I found as I get older (almost 40 in a few more weeks) natural test boosters due a lot for me in the sleep,libido and well being department and that equals more gains.
I enjoy cannibal alpha pct for 8-12 weeks

Not natural - andro cycles are always a great way to get your feet wet with almost no sides and very easy on the body. Something like chemical 1 and chemical 4 for 8 weeks can transform your body nicely

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
Natural - ARA or a 8-12 week run of a natural test booster. I found as I get older (almost 40 in a few more weeks) natural test boosters due a lot for me in the sleep,libido and well being department and that equals more gains.

Not natural - andro cycles are always a great way to get your feet wet with almost no sides and very easy on the body. Something like chemical 1 and chemical 4 for 8 weeks can transform your body nicely
I was thinking more along the non-natural just not as hardcore as steroids.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You could go sarm route. Some on here think they are great, some not so much. I shed a bunch of fat last year and ran an osta/S4 cycle. Ran a small 3 week pct of clomid after. Felt great all the way through. Didn't need a test base or much in the way of support supps so not overly complicated.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Andro is also a great way to break your wallet

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
If you’re looking at Andros, SARMS, or Prohormones like DMZ or MSten; save your money and liver and do the juice. So much better and nicer to your body

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you’re looking at Andros, SARMS, or Prohormones like DMZ or MSten; save your money and liver and do the juice. So much better and nicer to your body
I have had great success with dmz and msten in the past, but andros and sarms need rediculous doses that are not wallet friendly. 12 weeks of test are 4 weeks of andros. Not worth it

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have had great success with dmz and msten in the past, but andros and sarms need rediculous doses that are not wallet friendly. 12 weeks of test are 4 weeks of andros. Not worth it
Don't know about andros but my sarm cycle was about £150 all in, and that includes the serm. How much does a 12 week test cycle cost, including AI, serm syringes etc?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Don't know about andros but my sarm cycle was about £150 all in, and that includes the serm. How much does a 12 week test cycle cost, including AI, serm syringes etc?
I never needed a ai under 600mgs, test 250mg/ml is $30 American, 2 vials with Clomid is around 100.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I never needed a ai under 600mgs, test 250mg/ml is $30 American, 2 vials with Clomid is around 100.
Thats pretty cheap. The cheapest I can get vials here (at least from a source I can trust) is £40 so two of them plus clomid would take me to about £110. Don't know what needles etc would cost but definitely cheaper. Is that not a 10 week cycle taking twice per week?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thats pretty cheap. The cheapest I can get vials here (at least from a source I can trust) is £40 so two of them plus clomid would take me to about £110. Don't know what needles etc would cost but definitely cheaper. Is that not a 10 week cycle taking twice per week?
250mg the first and last week and you got a 12 week cycle

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Needles are crazy cheap bro, like everything you’d need is less than £10