Year-round AI use

Fiz

Fiz

Awards
I was browsing some other forums and ran across a few forum vet's preaching the use of low dose AI year-round. They said it keeps test levels 2x to 4x higher and prevents estrogen rebound and is a great bridge between cycles to keep gaining.

This is the forst ive heard of this.

Anyone with experience or thoughts?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Doesn't exemestane raise test levels some? I run adex all year for my trt at a low dose.

Fiz

Fiz

Awards
It would make sense if it is inhibiting the aromatase enzyme which converts free test to estrogen. Aromatase enzyme cant do its job = more test. Im sure its a bit more complicated but thatd be my guess..

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
i take 1mg on mon tuesday friday every week, but im on trt, for nattys would be nice do some bloods after a month or so.

Ase_james

Awards
You take 3 mg or arimidex a week?
I don't take that much on cycle...
No consequences ?
i take 1mg on mon tuesday friday every week, but im on trt, for nattys would be nice do some bloods after a month or so.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No consequences ?
That’s the exact same thing I was thinking! That’s why I asked what AI in case I missed something. I was assuming he was taking arimidex. That’s a sh&$ ton of adex!

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do aromasin all yr round but I'm on trt too.. so idk ..unless you eat a real junk food diet then maybe

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
You would very most likely find yourself feeling achy and depressed among other things.

Fiz

Fiz

Awards
Holy crap.. about time.. i cant post thru the app. Fails everytime. Even made a new account but same crap. Anyways..

Got bloods done n they are in today. Surprising results but tell me what numbers to post as i cant post pics yet.

Fiz

Fiz

Awards
Serum test = 210
Estradiol = <0.5
Fsh = 3.7
Lh = 3.8

My AST (SGOT) is elevated = 78
And ALT (SGPT) is also elevated = 52

Any thoughts? Im currently on 25mg stane/day and 50mg ralox/day..

I was thinking of tapering off the AI and trying nolva and clomid..

Been having persistent gyno symptoms since before i aborted a test/masteron cycle.

Any help is greatly appreciated cuz this is new territory for me. I expected my e2 to be high but maybe its the T:E ratio being so off that is causing the gyno? Thanks in advance!!

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
No consequences ?
Oh sorry, i take 1mg anstrozol (arimidex) on mon wed and friday, just fixing that i wrote Tuesday

No sides at all, which side should i expect?

My right nipple was hurting a bit, so i started taking it. Now the pain is gone completely. :D

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
Serum test = 210
Estradiol = <0.5
Fsh = 3.7
Lh = 3.8

Been having persistent gyno symptoms since before i aborted a test/masteron cycle.

Any help is greatly appreciated cuz this is new territory for me. I expected my e2 to be high but maybe its the T:E ratio being so off that is causing the gyno? Thanks in advance!!
Are u already with Gino? If not, try arimidex works like magic for me. Already wiped out many lumps pre-gyno

Fiz

Fiz

Awards
Yea i have some lumps for sure. Tried adex, no change. E2 is crashed neways so its gotta be another cause

Ase_james

Awards
Jount pain, red face or moody? Not trying to judge, just sounds like a lot of ai
Oh sorry, i take 1mg anstrozol (arimidex) on mon wed and friday, just fixing that i wrote Tuesday

My right nipple was hurting a bit, so i started taking it. Now the pain is gone completely. :D
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Fiz

Fiz

Awards
Yea i just got bloods back this morning.. e2 is under 0.5.. but im having absolutely no low e2 sides at all.. joints r great. Libido is fine. No depression..nada

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I can’t believe you’re not having sides of low E2. You could eventually crush your E2 levels with that much adex. That stuff is VERY strong.

Fiz

Fiz

Awards
Well i just got bloods back n my e2 was less than 0.5 and im having no sides either.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well i just got bloods back n my e2 was less than 0.5 and im having no sides either.
You probably didn’t have the proper test ran. The sensitive E2 test is the one you’re supposed to get. There’s no way your E2 can be less than .5 and you be able to function. A man has to have estrogen in the body. Typically the good range a man should have his E2 is 22-28.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Serum test = 210
Estradiol = <0.5
Fsh = 3.7
Lh = 3.8

is that E2 test the sensitive test or regular E2 test? and who is it thru?

Fiz

Fiz

Awards
I guess the regular? First time ive had bloods done.. it was labcorp the place it was actually done

Fiz

Fiz

Awards
That looks like you are taking an oral (winy,t-bol,dbol?) with too much AI and no test base.
The bloodwork was done 20 something days from a cycle i aborted BC of the gyno. Symptoms are still continuing, but the bloodwork is like that bc im doing pct with no HCG and i am still using an AI and a SERM.

Didnt expect my test to be normal range just yet but wanted to see if my e2 was high but its really low.

Im not taking an oral or any gear rn still.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The bloodwork was done 20 something days from a cycle i aborted BC of the gyno. Symptoms are still continuing, but the bloodwork is like that bc im doing pct with no HCG and i am still using an AI and a SERM.

Didnt expect my test to be normal range just yet but wanted to see if my e2 was high but its really low.

Im not taking an oral or any gear rn still.
How do you explain your elevated ALT/AST? Test and Masteron are no explanation, now wondering if ralox or exem has an effect on the liver -or being laced with something. Switching ralox for clomid and/or nolva is sound, as ralox isn't a good serm for pct.

Fiz

Fiz

Awards
How do you explain your elevated ALT/AST? Test and Masteron are no explanation, now wondering if ralox or exem has an effect on the liver -or being laced with something. Switching ralox for clomid and/or nolva is sound, as ralox isn't a good serm for pct.
Idk alot about AST/ALT other than what i looked up when i got the bloods back. But an elevated AST/ALT is not indicative of liver problems altogether. But honestly i dont know why they are elevated.

Trust me idc about being on more than i care about getting rid of this gyno crap!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Idk alot about AST/ALT other than what i looked up when i got the bloods back. But an elevated AST/ALT is not indicative of liver problems altogether. But honestly i dont know why they are elevated.

Trust me idc about being on more than i care about getting rid of this gyno crap!
Are you sure its gyno? I got rid of it like you tried to do, using ralox and an AI, crushing e2 and then go a couple of weeks with ralox. Worked great until the next flareup on another cycle.
The gear you use could be bunk, I would switch the source and try ralox again, with clomid to get htpa up.

Fiz

Fiz

Awards
Are you sure its gyno? I got rid of it like you tried to do, using ralox and an AI, crushing e2 and then go a couple of weeks with ralox. Worked great until the next flareup on another cycle.
The gear you use could be bunk, I would switch the source and try ralox again, with clomid to get htpa up.
Im using ralox, letro, and clomid rn.. i would be using nolva but my last ma order arrived w the box smashed and 2 items missing. Gonna try n get more.

Really about to just give up and see a doc smh

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im using ralox, letro, and clomid rn.. i would be using nolva but my last ma order arrived w the box smashed and 2 items missing. Gonna try n get more.

Really about to just give up and see a doc smh
If you go, tell us how it went. Personally, I don't think a doc is a great help here.

I would:
-get test up with clomid 25mg/d should do (if you're no sure if clomid is legit, go clomid+nolva, hoping that at least one of it is)
-not use an AI while on clomid, or very sparingly (no test-no estro = no need for AI)
-switch source of ralox and go 120mg/d
Either nolva or the new ralox should help with the gyno.

Fiz

Fiz

Awards
If you go, tell us how it went. Personally, I don't think a doc is a great help here.

I would:
-get test up with clomid 25mg/d should do (if you're no sure if clomid is legit, go clomid+nolva, hoping that at least one of it is)
-not use an AI while on clomid, or very sparingly (no test-no estro = no need for AI)
-switch source of ralox and go 120mg/d
Either nolva or the new ralox should help with the gyno.
Ok.. ill ween off the ai I guess and get some more nolva.

Guess ill try pre this time lol thanks for your help bro!

Fiz

Fiz

Awards
Ok.. ill ween off the ai I guess and get some more nolva.

Guess ill try pre this time lol thanks for your help bro!
Another weird thing about the gyno symptoms. They seem to wave in and out.. like not hurt much if any for a few days, then worse for a few days. Dunno i thats "normal" or not.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another weird thing about the gyno symptoms. They seem to wave in and out.. like not hurt much if any for a few days, then worse for a few days. Dunno i thats "normal" or not.
I had this too. Left nipple sensitive even after 4 weeks of ralox and letro. Now its gone and was probably progesteron/prolactin induced (not e2).
Cycle was trestolone/test/lgd/s-drol. In your case its most likely gyno due to estro, if no 19-nor were involved.

Stay calm, focus on getting your nuts working. If the gyno is irreversible, you have all the time you chose to get rid of it by surgery later on.
Ah, another thing: I would cut during PCT with ralox and nolva. I know its not advised to protect gains -but to get rid of breast tissue it sure helps.