Test Base with tren 45 years old

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Test Base with tren 45 years old

Wanted to share my experience and results using testosterone with Tren to gain lean mass.
    will update as I go along...

6'4" 222 45yo.

running 400- 500 test. I was going to ramp my testosterone up higher but may not be needed..

My first cycle was test only of 500 per week for about 8 weeks gained about 10 pounds a lot of that was water...

week 1 Tren @ 50 eod
    week 2 Tren @ 100 eod.

No negative sides so far. No night sweats.
    Body hair on my back and shoulders seems to be sprouting up!

Already noticing more vascularity and muscles and seem fuller more swell slightly.
    leaning out some too...

increased calories to 3500 +.. from 2300
    no weight increase yet. Little or no strength increase in gym..

Focusing on getting good volume and pump in my exercises..

Will post some before and after pics if I get anywhere with this cycle..

** Tren is definitely made me feel more confident... I'm in such a good mood and feel good that I don't have an issue with temper anger... I have a short fuse to begin with so I am conscious of always maintaining as best I can a calm and confident demeanor..

And I believe it's either my confidence or the pheromones I'm giving off having these levels of hormone in my body is that my wife of 14 years Can't Get Enough.. we have sexual activity 4-5 times a week where we used to be maybe once or twice a week... she's very very attracted to me and I'm not complaining LOL.. Name:  20180517_183616-1512x2016.jpg
Views: 403
Size:  1.01 MB

2. How much muscle did you lose after coming off test?
    •   

3. Tren makes me feel amazing as well. Lots of energy, insane sex drive (I gotta go 3x a day at least when on it). I also like to keep test low on it, usually only a TRT level dose, and then I don't really see any sides. I'm also in my 40s, just turned 40 last yr.

4. never went off test.. i maintained a trt base

5. 229 LBS today. Mostly water weight from carb and test increase ..upped my calories to four to five thousand to see if I could finally get the scale to move as Tren just burns everything off.... it did!

Will cut back calories this week... but from my experience so far you have to eat a lot more calories on Tren to gain any kind of weight...

My Trenbolone dosage on going to to 150-200 EOD .... Tren A 150 and Tren E 50..

Feeling some good strength increase in gym but most importantly the pump and swole... joint issues do not allow me to lift heavy...

I've actually decided to increase my test base to about 800 per week because of this point everything is about gaining mass over the next 6 weeks.... no real Tren side effects again I might even try to do 200 eod and then cut back..

Then I will go into a cut and I think it'll be quite easy with Tren....

I'm learning that my age requires more anabolics to get any type of result. So a lot of the broscience out there pertains to younger men... .
    •   

6. Don't take this the wrong way, but I don't think you need to be on over a gram of gear per week unless you were already a mass monster. Might burn out your AR and be asking for unecessary sides that way. Just lookin out. If it were me, I wouldn't go up to 800mg/week with test while on tren. But if you are, watch your lipids/BP/etc and definitely use caber/prami and a strong AI. It's always tempting to up the dose, but you'll have diminishing returns in future cycles when you are larger, and it will be frustrating.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Outofbody View Post
    Don't take this the wrong way, but I don't think you need to be on over a gram of gear per week unless you were already a mass monster. Might burn out your AR and be asking for unecessary sides that way. Just lookin out. If it were me, I wouldn't go up to 800mg/week with test while on tren. But if you are, watch your lipids/BP/etc and definitely use caber/prami and a strong AI. It's always tempting to up the dose, but you'll have diminishing returns in future cycles when you are larger, and it will be frustrating.
    I appreciate your advice and actually I am going to drop my test back down to probably 400 a week... I'm going to up my Tren dose gradually just to see how much I can handle.... this past week I noticed a lot of water weight gain and I'm just wasting money shooting that much test.....

I haven't really noticed any side effects at a 100-150 EOD... other than I wake up much earlier in the morning and don't sleep as soundly..... I often take edible cannabis before bed and it helps a lot...... it also Mellows me out during the day even though I don't take any during the day..

I do take an AI..... my blood pressure last week was low so that's good.... and I wonder how strong the Tren really is as we all get the stuff from underground lab so you never really know if it's truly at 100% strength as advertised...

This week I upped my Tren to 200 EOD and we will see what happens... I use both Tren a and Tren e so if my side effects get too harsh I can cut back...

8. If ur getting good gains why keep pushing the envelope? If it aint broke dont fix it.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Fiz View Post
    If ur getting good gains why keep pushing the envelope? If it aint broke dont fix it.
    curiosity.... and
    ....because dosage is so individual.. maybe i can handle 1 gram a week and get great gains for my age.... maybe not.

Plus the compounds we buy are from underground labs and you never really know what strength you actually have... i inject 800mg but it might only be 500...

I would say my gaines are just so so at this point anyway.....

appreciate the input ...

10. Reducing calories down to about 2200 to see if I can burn off some excess belly fat.
    Was eating way too much. Some people claim you can eat whatever you want on Tren that is not the case for me with my activity level.

I am currently starting this week doing 200mg Tren A and 100 Tren E EOD. My side effects have been minor I have minor night sweats just waking up a little bit sweaty on my face but nothing major. I do sleep slightly wake up a lot tossing and turning it could be because I'm too hot.. I'm not waking up in a pool of sweat like some users.

Tren hasn't really affected my temper or irritability much given the high dosage over the past couple weeks that I've ramped up.

Either I'm a mutant or the tren I'm taking is underdosed. If side effects should come in too strong I can stop taking the tren all together and after for 5 days start with a smaller dose again. That is why I will continue taking Tren A at a higher dosage because I can quit that and it will dissipate from my body fairly quickly.

I've been getting compliments about my recent size increases and fullness...

11. .... this past 3 or 4 days I've had an increase in muscle cramps..... I've also had an energy crash I think I may have reduced my carbs out too quickly...

Drinking a lot of water so the only thing that could be causing all my muscle cramping is the increasing tren dose??

12. For the past week I've been doing everyday dose of 150. 100 of Tren A. 50 of Tren E.

Going to ramp up by calories closer to 3000. I did burn off some fat/water weight this past week when I reduced my calories. I will accept some belly fat and bloating as I am trying to lean bulk. Tren cannot make new muscle out of thin air.
    obviously we need some surplus. calories getting the right amount can be tricky.

I thought I would have much more severe side effects .I've been watching a lot of YouTube videos on Tren...reading blogs... I am taking would be considered a high dosage but either I just have a very high tolerance or again the products are underdosed.... I certainly have some night sweats and do not sleep that well kind of toss and turn a lot ....but I take edible cannabis and melatonin and I've increased mk-677 so the combo has improved my sleep.

I would say I'm a little bit more irritable less patient but nowhere near the amount I would expect that would require me to stop taking Tren or reduce my dose...

I can already see the great benefits that Tren use when cutting for sure..

Hopefully I can put on a few more pounds of lean muscle mass over the next three to four weeks because I plan on running a cycle for about 8 weeks....

** as far as the irritability and other personality side effects... I think they would be greatly enhanced on a cutting diet. The fact that I am eating at a surplus for me makes a big difference ....in the past when I have cut calories especially carbs I definitely am more irritable and grumpy and then adding Tren to that could be a disaster.....

We'll update this post from time to time thanks!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Davidelsons View Post
    .... this past 3 or 4 days I've had an increase in muscle cramps..... I've also had an energy crash I think I may have reduced my carbs out too quickly...

Drinking a lot of water so the only thing that could be causing all my muscle cramping is the increasing tren dose??
    Try magnesium oil (rub on with latex gloves, transdermally). Helps tremendously with cramps and has a slew of other benefits.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Outofbody View Post
    Try magnesium oil (rub on with latex gloves, transdermally). Helps tremendously with cramps and has a slew of other benefits.
    cramping decreased when I skipped a tren dose. its come back last few days as im doing an ED dose. will skip a day tomorrow. will look into mag oil...

15. I'm going to do this same cycle in a few months. I'm 44, 6'6, 350 lbs, power lifter, many years of cycling and many many years under the bar. Want to cut to about 290 and see what I look like

16. Quote Originally Posted by swimfan65 View Post
    I'm going to do this same cycle in a few months. I'm 44, 6'6, 350 lbs, power lifter, many years of cycling and many many years under the bar. Want to cut to about 290 and see what I look like
    hve you had to increase the amount you use with each cycle of same compound?

17. Had my first bout of Tren cough. But it was very minor. Right after I pinned I noticed I had shortness of breath and I had to clear my throat and cough a few times but that was it. .. having read up on this I knew what to expect ....I've had some shortness of breath in the past but today was the first really noticeable one.

I normally use an insulin pin. Rotating between my delts and lats. I use a 25 gauge pin when I use it on my quads.

I have done 900 mg of Tren in the past 6 days. The main negative side effect that I am aware of is muscle cramping. The mk-677 melatonin and cannabis combination has really improved my sleep and I have a fan blasting on me all night... cardiovascular endurance is definitely reduced I have shortness of breath and get tired easily..

My gear could be underdosed and/or I am just a non-responder Tren tolerant type.... or worse I'm just frying my insides and don't know it yet.. long-term permanent damage results from Chronicity... is why I'm going to only do 8 to 9 weeks..... I read that some Bros run Tren for six to nine months long Cycles...

It's been about four and a half weeks since I started....

18. Quote Originally Posted by Davidelsons View Post
    hve you had to increase the amount you use with each cycle of same compound?
    My first cycle was 500 of Test...like 15 years ago. Right now I'm doing 750 with 50mgs of anadrol per day. So, I have increased...but I don't go over a gram of combined compounds a week. No need to.

19. With tren low test is best from the many experienced user accounts I've read. Never touched tren personally.
    Think outside the box

20. Quote Originally Posted by RickyBlobby View Post
    With tren low test is best from the many experienced user accounts I've read. Never touched tren personally.
    Yup, tren is super androgenic as well. There is no need to use high levels of test on a tren cycle. Tren is also far more anabolic than test. I personally love low test (like TRT level test) on tren cycles, never any sides, feel amazing, sex drive is over the top, and gains are amazing.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Davidelsons View Post
    Had my first bout of Tren cough. But it was very minor. Right after I pinned I noticed I had shortness of breath and I had to clear my throat and cough a few times but that was it. .. having read up on this I knew what to expect ....I've had some shortness of breath in the past but today was the first really noticeable one.

I normally use an insulin pin. Rotating between my delts and lats. I use a 25 gauge pin when I use it on my quads.

I have done 900 mg of Tren in the past 6 days. The main negative side effect that I am aware of is muscle cramping. The mk-677 melatonin and cannabis combination has really improved my sleep and I have a fan blasting on me all night... cardiovascular endurance is definitely reduced I have shortness of breath and get tired easily..

My gear could be underdosed and/or I am just a non-responder Tren tolerant type.... or worse I'm just frying my insides and don't know it yet.. long-term permanent damage results from Chronicity... is why I'm going to only do 8 to 9 weeks..... I read that some Bros run Tren for six to nine months long Cycles...

It's been about four and a half weeks since I started....
    900 of tren is just plain dumb. I'm 6'6 and 355. I've been cycling for more than 15 years and 400 of tren is good for me..anything more just increases sides. Your stuff is bunk or you are dying inside.

22. Quote Originally Posted by swimfan65 View Post
    My first cycle was 500 of Test...like 15 years ago. Right now I'm doing 750 with 50mgs of anadrol per day. So, I have increased...but I don't go over a gram of combined compounds a week. No need to.
    I have Anadrol I have not used it yet I was kind of saving that for when I cut. Obviously Tren is a compound to cut with but I figured be good to change things up...

23. Name:  20180613_155350-756x1008.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  220.6 KB

blood pressure is elevated from my normal I usually have lower blood pressure.

24. Quote Originally Posted by swimfan65 View Post
    900 of tren is just plain dumb. I'm 6'6 and 355. I've been cycling for more than 15 years and 400 of tren is good for me..anything more just increases sides. Your stuff is bunk or you are dying inside.
    Yes. Bunk and or cut. there is no way this is Pharmacy grade Tren that you can't buy anyway.
    That's why I've been increasing my dosage to see how I take it.

I should probably switch labs.

25. Last night was feeling kind of funky ..shortness of breath ....feeling a little bit of tingling throughout the body ...started having paranoia thoughts about taking too much Tren excetera...

Did not take my dose today. I'll let my levels subside for a few days and then go to a monday-wednesday-friday pin maybe 200 or 250. I would guesstimate that this tren is probably 65%-70% pure if that......

That is why I've been pushing it each week increasing the dose to see what I can tolerate ....think I found it..... and I think it will also depend on which lab you get your gear from to determine how much you want a dose...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 45 year old male with test question
    By mcepat in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-18-2015, 05:45 PM
  2. Best Test Booster for a 48-Year-Old
    By Domenic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 08:58 PM
  3. Help with stack? (15 year old gonna get big)
    By j0sh710 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 09:20 PM
  4. Wardog needs help with a 10 year old!
    By wardog in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-01-2003, 06:40 PM