1st SARM stack after Laxogenin - not impressed

mmgsport

Banned
Awards
Hey Guys -
I tried to search for my answers as much as possible but couldn't find it specifically.

38/M
5' 10"
180-190lbs
been training 4-5 x's a week for 3 years - only cardio in the summer
have a gut I can't get rid of - drink zero beer - not sure of my BF%

So last year I did 2 - 6 week cycles of Laxogenin and I actually really liked it. It helped me cut nicely and improved my strength quite a bit.
I really didn't like the significant drop off after the cycle, I felt super week and not motivated at all. - I did no PCT as I was told I didn't need any.

Fast-forward to last month my local supplement store got me on a GH2 and Cardarine Stack.
I'm taking 2 GH2 pills in the AM and 1 Cardarine at night.......
Genetix GH - 25mg per capsule
Genetix Endurx 20mg per 2 capsule

The reason I'm writing is because I'm not too happy with my SARM stack and I have stopped it 2 weeks ago. I can tell that I'm getting the endurance and my muscles are hard but I'm not really shredding out or getting defined and I'm still having trouble with my gut (which i know is diet but I do eat pretty smart). My body is also pretty achy.

I'm not the most organized person and would like to just pop a few PH's during my day and be done with it. SARMS are so finicky with certain times of the day and stuff. I'm looking to shred.

I'm drug and alcohol free and prefer to stay as natural as possible but understand there are some grey areas.
Thanks!

Curiousmonkey

Curiousmonkey

Awards
Hey Guys -
I tried to search for my answers as much as possible but couldn't find it specifically.

38/M
5' 10"
180-190lbs

So last year I did 2 - 6 week cycles of Laxogenin and I actually really liked it. It helped me cut nicely and improved my strength quite a bit.
I really didn't like the significant drop off after the cycle, I felt super week and not motivated at all. - I did no PCT as I was told I didn't need any.

Fast-forward to last month my local supplement store got me on a GH2 and Cardarine Stack.

The reason I'm writing is because I'm not too happy with my SARM stack and I have stopped it 2 weeks ago. I can tell that I'm getting the endurance and my muscles are hard but I'm not really shredding out or getting defined and I'm still having trouble with my gut (which i know is diet but I do eat pretty smart). My body is also pretty achy.

I'm not the most organized person and would like to just pop a few PH's during my day and be done with it. SARMS are so finicky with certain times of the day and stuff. I'm looking to shred.

I'm drug and alcohol free and prefer to stay as natural as possible but understand there are some grey areas.
Thanks!
Hey man, I’d recommend looking into doing a Cardarine + Ostarine stack. Do that + fasted cardio in the morning and I’m very confident you’d start to lose that belly fat. Rule of thumb, when buying SARMs stay away from companies that sell SARMs in pill form. Get it in liquid form with mL dropper and chase it down with water.

These are all companies that I trust in terms of quality:

ChoiceCompounds.com
SARMS1.com
blueskypeptide.com
evolvingnattys.com

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey Guys -

38/M
5' 10"
180-190lbs

Thanks!
I don't really get anything from cardarine. S4 was pretty good but you really need to be on top of your diet for anything to work.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 18
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 19