Help Body fat % any guesses

jay01

Awards
Hey y’all , wondering if anybody would have an idea what percentage I’m sitting at right now . My stats I’m 47 years old, train 3 to 4 times a week mostly compound exercises with a few isolation and good clean eating . Thx y’all
IMG_0656.JPG
IMG_0626.JPG

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Definitely cut up. Looking good at 47 good job man

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm gonna say sub 10%. Just some extra old man skin. I was 15 according to last time I checkef and your way leaner then me.

Mountain Man

Mountain Man

Awards
Vascularity in the abdominals is a definite indicator of being under 10. Awesome work. You inspire me to cut out a few more carbs today.

jay01

Awards
Vascularity in the abdominals is a definite indicator of being under 10. Awesome work. You inspire me to cut out a few more carbs today.
Thx brother, it can be hard work but worth it . Intermittent fasting helps.

Mountain Man

Mountain Man

Awards
Clean eating but no TRT yet maybe in my mid fifties :)
Mid fifties is the perfect time. I got on at 62 and wish I had a little earlier. I started with prohormones in my mid fifties, and the gains didn’t last post cycle. The joints tend to go after age 60. You can still hang on to muscle and even add a bit, but you really need heavy compound lifts, still possible with the 50 year old guys.

47 is too soon for you. With the results you are still getting you want to wait till gains are exhausted before you flip the card.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clean eating and....TRT?
Clean eating but no TRT yet maybe in my mid fifties :)
I wouldn’t even address this guy. He baits anyone who is in relatively good shape (better than him) and starts hurling accusations of steroids usage. So although you said you’re on TRT, I’m sure the... “there is no way at your age and clean eating you’re that lean and not on TRT/steroids”.. it’s in his nature. He feels like he needs to be some sort of white knight on the internet and be the end all in who is natural and who isn’t.

My guess- 8%

jay01

Awards
I wouldn’t even address this guy. He baits anyone who is in relatively good shape (better than him) and starts hurling accusations of steroids usage. So although you said you’re on TRT, I’m sure the... “there is no way at your age and clean eating you’re that lean and not on TRT/steroids”.. it’s in his nature. He feels like he needs to be some sort of white knight on the internet and be the end all in who is natural and who isn’t.

My guess- 8%
Thx bro !!✌

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

My guess- 8%
400lbs trolling from his moms basement. That's that guy

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tyga you need to lower your dosages. Right 400 lbs trolling in my moms basement Lmao!! All because I asked if he’s on TRT. God tyga is such a butthurt loser here’s those 400 lbs. lol
IMG_9779.JPG
IMG_9771.JPG
IMG_9782.JPG
IMG_9737.JPG
IMG_9669.JPG

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let’s not act like your post history doesn’t have a reoccurring theme of you making “steroid” accusations. Hyper defensive because you got outted?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That last picture is super creepy. Like cereal killer creepy

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey y’all , wondering if anybody would have an idea what percentage I’m sitting at right now . My stats I’m 47 years old, train 3 to 4 times a week mostly compound exercises with a few isolation and good clean eating . Thx y’all View attachment 165337View attachment 165338
Definitely below 10% imo, 8% if i had to be precise.

Doesnt really matter though, you look outstanding for any age, even better as a 47 year old - do you sustain that year round?

I'd say the same whether you were on anything or nothing by the way, clearly a dedication to a healthy lifestyle.

I tip my hat to you sir

jay01

Awards
Definitely below 10% imo, 8% if i had to be precise.

Doesnt really matter though, you look outstanding for any age, even better as a 47 year old - do you sustain that year round?

I'd say the same whether you were on anything or nothing by the way, clearly a dedication to a healthy lifestyle.

I tip my hat to you sir
Ty bruv , yes it’s hard work but worth it , intermittent fasting really helps . And yes 100% natural. Ty for your words . Respect ✌

Ivery

Ivery

Awards
If you have a complete nutrition or total nutritionnear you. Youh can get a free inbody comp. Will tell you your bf% and more.