45 going for blood to check test levels

9thvenom

Awards
45 yr old here 5"8 189 lbs 14% bf, last couple of years ive noticed its gotten harder to put on muscle, always tired, putting on a little weight around the love handles and belly, weak erections, zero libido, ejaculation volume is little to non existent. Also have severe sleep apnea, i work out at least 4 times a week eat as healthy as i can supplement 10,000 iu of vitamin d per day, take a multi, zinc, magnesium, and dhea, just wanna feel normal again!

9thvenom

Awards
45 yr old here 5"8 189 lbs 14% bf, last couple of years ive noticed its gotten harder to put on muscle, always tired, putting on a little weight around the love handles and belly, weak erections, zero libido, ejaculation volume is little to non existent. Also have severe sleep apnea, i work out at least 4 times a week eat as healthy as i can supplement 10,000 iu of vitamin d per day, take a multi, zinc, magnesium, and dhea, just wanna feel normal again!
What exactly should i ask for as far as the bloodwork so i make sure everything is covered? I wanna leave no stone unturned.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you haven't fixed your sleep apnea the bloods will be worthless. Fix the sleep apnea first and then get the bloods done. You can die from sleep apnea.

9thvenom

Awards
If you haven't fixed your sleep apnea the bloods will be worthless. Fix the sleep apnea first and then get the bloods done. You can die from sleep apnea.
Thank you for the input i have an appointment with the doc for the sleep apnea, tried the cpap before but couldnt get used to the mask or id wake up and it would be on the floor, as for the other stuff i was already experiencing what i think is low test before i was diagnosed with sleep apnea.

Ase_james

Awards
I agree with above. If youre not sleeping right your test numbers will be lower than normal.
Get the full male panel and be sure they look at thyroid too.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ll guarantee if you fix the sleep apnea you’ll be fine. That’s is a huge factor in low test levels.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMG_3953.jpg

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For someone with severe apnea. The change from not having it dealt with and after is dramatic. Start there.