Cardarine

marm2017

marm2017

Awards
Any experience with Cardarine? FEEDBACK would be appreciated.

lardtohard

lardtohard

Awards
I used it twice. It’s definitely a great supporting player during a cut. Respiratory endurance is increased from the first dose allowing you to push harder. It won’t turn you into a machine, but pretty damn close!

That being said, it’s not a miracle worker and as with anything you still have to put in the work to get results.

Curiousmonkey

Curiousmonkey

Awards
Today is my first day on cardarine. Literally took it for the first time like 45 minutes ago. I feel like I’m overflowing with energy so I’m about to go hit the gym right now. Mild stomach ache though and a sense of euphoria like I’m on ADD meds

grondi

grondi

Awards
GW had agreed with me for the most part. I take around an hour before exercise/activity, and notice a nice kick to my body.
I space it out and away from my supps (by 2 hours or so) and fine with my stomach that way.
My few resources I get it from are out so will be searching for a new supplier.

If I take it after 7pm, it takes me a little longer to get to sleep, but not a bad thing during that time.
Grondi

Curiousmonkey

Curiousmonkey

Awards
GW had agreed with me for the most part. I take around an hour before exercise/activity, and notice a nice kick to my body.
I space it out and away from my supps (by 2 hours or so) and fine with my stomach that way.
My few resources I get it from are out so will be searching for a new supplier.

If I take it after 7pm, it takes me a little longer to get to sleep, but not a bad thing during that time.
Grondi
Same. My friend and I took a chance on a new company, Choice Compounds. Ordered GW and it works great for me, feels like clean energy. Only $49 too. I’m not a sponsor or anything either

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Used it in pct previously and doing so again at the moment. Personally i really like it and notice benefits within a week. After a cycle my motivation to train can drop and gw solves that.....i take before fasted cardio each morning

mmgsport

Banned
Awards
hey guys - new member here (first post) and I was actually going to start a thread about this. So I took a GH and GW (cardarine) stack and the motivation was great my muscles got rock hard but I wasn't really shredding at all. In fact, I was having a hard time cutting weight and then my musclles got so hard (which kinda felt great) and then my body was really holding onto soreness. I was going to switch over to a PH stack after.

jrb_062

Awards
What are the side effects associated with cardarine? I seem to remember it causing cancer in rats maybe? I may be mistaken

mmgsport

Banned
Awards
What are the side effects associated with cardarine? I seem to remember it causing cancer in rats maybe? I may be mistaken
dude... if you start googling this crap prepared to be locked at your PC for HOURS reading the different SARMS forums and people messaging you on the side trying to sell you crap and THEN people telling you which place to buy and whats fake.... its nuts out there and the side effects convo/cancer debate is a whole other animal.

jrb_062

Awards
dude... if you start googling this crap prepared to be locked at your PC for HOURS reading the different SARMS forums and people messaging you on the side trying to sell you crap and THEN people telling you which place to buy and whats fake.... its nuts out there and the side effects convo/cancer debate is a whole other animal.
Agreed. I find this product very interesting and was hoping someone would have some info regarding its sides. I mean sugar is the most dangerous substance of all... right?

mmgsport

Banned
Awards
Agreed. I find this product very interesting and was hoping someone would have some info regarding its sides. I mean sugar is the most dangerous substance of all... right?
ha...totally! - My buddy at the local supp store was pretty optimistic about them in general but the internet is just flooded with conflicting information about them so I'm eyeing up my next PH stack instead.

Curiousmonkey

Curiousmonkey

Awards
The fact of the matter is that there are no short term side effects. Don’t exceed 10-30mg per dose and don’t use for longer than 4-6 weeks at a time. Rats were given absurdly high doses for their body weight and didn’t show signs of cancerous cell proliferation until 2 years into the study. Since all the pro athletes that used Cardarine in the Beijing olympics & other sports (and all the people in human trials) didn’t get cancer by now I’d say it is a relatively safe compound.

wrugg08

Awards
If you guys are experiencing energy from cardarine, chances are its not really cardarine. You shouldn't feel any effects from it period. Unless you are working out or are doing some form of cardio.

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have taken lots, both short bursts and long durations. 1st dose is pretty crazy with being able to run like twice as far. I take very sporadically now, just when I need an endurance boost or am feeling fat. I feel that long-term use has caused some loss of strength, possibly due to growth of slow twitch muscles.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The fact of the matter is that there are no short term side effects. Don’t exceed 10-30mg per dose and don’t use for longer than 4-6 weeks at a time. Rats were given absurdly high doses for their body weight and didn’t show signs of cancerous cell proliferation until 2 years into the study. Since all the pro athletes that used Cardarine in the Beijing olympics & other sports (and all the people in human trials) didn’t get cancer by now I’d say it is a relatively safe compound.
Pretty sure it was pulled before human trials bro. Think the only testing linked to humans was in vitro.

But the rat study is also not exactly a great indicator.

Truth is no one can be sure (the in vitro testing showed anti cancer properties for example). It’s a risk though, I’ve used it a few times myself so I’m not against it, just saying that the science on long term side effects isn’t clear.

Walrusieo

Walrusieo

Awards
I got nothing but good things out of my gw . Doesn't directly help lose weight . It helps by helping u breath better therefore u can do more reps and cardio without gasing out . I'm going to start training boxing . I will be getting some for that . Best performance enhancer .

Curiousmonkey

Curiousmonkey

Awards
Pretty sure it was pulled before human trials bro. Think the only testing linked to humans was in vitro.

But the rat study is also not exactly a great indicator.

Truth is no one can be sure (the in vitro testing showed anti cancer properties for example). It’s a risk though, I’ve used it a few times myself so I’m not against it, just saying that the science on long term side effects isn’t clear.
For sure. I took it once and loved the performance enhancing effects. Probably won’t every take it again though. It tastes like something that probably isn’t healthy in the long term haha

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I found some Cardarine on ******** Nutrition, capped by Fusion Supplements. Anybody heard anything good about them?

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My bad! I realize I might not should have posted the above website! Anyhow, they sell Sarms and I figured I’d give Fusion a shot. Specifically, a S4, LGD and Cardarine stack.