TRT therapy and ED research with Labs

grondi

grondi

Awards
Wanted to start a thread (This time here on +38) on my TRT and ED research I have been doing. Lot's of great people/info here on this forum so thought I would throw in my .02 worth. (And get opinions on my labs)
I am attaching my blood work from 03/2018.
I have scaled back on my supplements (dang my mini fridge in my office was getting a little out of hand!!) and trying to refine my extras.

On TRT 200mg/every 5 days. (Been on it 7 months now)
Taking low dose liquid CIA 5 days/week in the AM. (around .25/.5 mil) Not much in sides at higher doses. Probably bunk stuff.
Supps:
Fadgodia 1275mg/ED (Running a 6week cycle on this) then LJ100
GW 1 ml. Split just after breakfast and after lunch. (taken Tuesday thru Sunday)
Vitamin K2/MK7 100mcg/ED
Fenugreek 1200mg/ED
L-Arginine/L-Citrulline 1000mg/ED
5-6 Brazil nuts (for the selenium) ED
10-12 almonds/ED

Tried a two week run at Prami and never could get that dialed in. So the rest went in the trash. Stomach/insomnia/head and neck aches were too much.

Provi is on the horizon but trying out a few other things first.

Tried my test at PT 141 at .5mg. First 2.5 hours had pretty bad red flushing, and slight nausea till around the 3hr mark.
Taken 2 hours after eating and and hour before the next meal. Followed by some import V (50mg) 5 hours later and had a great response. (Really great) Plan on using that more, probably 3X/month at the most

TRT overall has been great as far recovery, energy and overall positive boost to everyday activity.
BUMMER though that it has very little effect on libido/drive when used by itself. There's a small number that fall into that category, sadly I am one of them.
If anyone has an idea on my numbers, I sure would appreciate it. I don't think my doctor is as interested in getting things dialed in as can be. **(My LH is really low at .2)**
Thanks all - Grondi
IMG_2496 (1).JPG

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When these labs were taken, when did you have your last injection of test?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Right off the bat that estrogen level is a bit low. I am willing to bet you'd be happier and hornier around 30...

grondi

grondi

Awards
Right off the bat that estrogen level is a bit low. I am willing to bet you'd be happier and hornier around 30...
I was at 32 around 10 weeks ago and noticed very little change before then and now.
Thanks the the reply!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was at 32 around 10 weeks ago and noticed very little change before then and now.
Thanks the the reply!
Hmmmm... interesting. Not really sure... lower estrogen levels tend to be one of the culprits on that aspect. I don't really see anything else jumping out at me. What about prostate? YOu have any issues peeing? Just because PSA tests are in range doesn't mean there is not some BPH going on and that can effect libido and function a bit.

grondi

grondi

Awards
Hmmmm... interesting. Not really sure... lower estrogen levels tend to be one of the culprits on that aspect. I don't really see anything else jumping out at me. What about prostate? YOu have any issues peeing? Just because PSA tests are in range doesn't mean there is not some BPH going on and that can effect libido and function a bit.
I was good about a year ago on that... But certainly have not checked since. That might be a good thing to check since it's been awhile and I am in my mid 50's.
Thanks for the reply.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are on TRT. Your HPTA is completely shut down and it’s totally expected that both FSH and LH should be zero.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You test level is high and you’re in your trough which means that when you inject, your levels are even higher. More is not better when it comes to testosterone. As far as your E2 level, 21 isn’t terribly low. I’d bet your test level is a huge factor. 200 mgs is a bit much and an every 5 day day protocol is not very common. Most guys do every 3.5 days. The starting point for TRT is usually 100 mgs a week or 50 mgs every 3.5 days.

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been on 20 mg test cyp everyday and I've been loving it. No ai, water bloat and libido is great. My bloods are next month, am anxious to see the numbers. I'm 47 and have been on trt for a few years, this is by far the best protocol in terms of feeling great.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have been on 20 mg test cyp everyday and I've been loving it. No ai, water bloat and libido is great. My bloods are next month, am anxious to see the numbers. I'm 47 and have been on trt for a few years, this is by far the best protocol in terms of feeling great.
Are you pinning with a insulin syringe daily or what?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes, insulin pin sub q
Would you mind sharing the bloodwork in here when you get it? I am curious about that 140 a week is right where I am, 150 actually. I am just curious how it all works out for you. Not sure I want to take the time to load a pin daily though. Do you load them one at a time or do the whole week at once then just shoot in the mornings?

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a diabetic so pinning daily is my normal routine. One more pin does not bother me. I load the pin the night before and inject right after my shower.

I will share with you once I get bloods.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm a diabetic so pinning daily is my normal routine. One more pin does not bother me. I load the pin the night before and inject right after my shower.

I will share with you once I get bloods.
Makes sense to me. No major cliffs and valleys with that method I am sure and shooting in the AM when test is normally the highest at least mimics a natural rhythm I bet.

grondi

grondi

Awards
Thanks all for the great reply's... I am going to talk with my doc about changing the schedule around a bit for sure.
Logic on your trt injection times makes better sense to me.

Oh and I just started 25mg/ED of Provi.... Wow at the day 3 mark, already noticing some nice benefits. (Well the GF is too)
Plan on going two weeks on-one week off for awhile to see how that feels.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see similarities in your blood work and mine. I clear test extremely fast. My SHBG is low naturally and that doesn't help. I didn't see an aromatase inhibitor or hCG listed. I don't aromatize enough on test alone to maintain E2 levels, even with very high dosing. Try cutting your dose in half but add in 1000iu hCG weekly and retest after 4 weeks. Without hCG my libido is spotty, even with everything else in range.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see similarities in your blood work and mine. I clear test extremely fast. My SHBG is low naturally and that doesn't help. I didn't see an aromatase inhibitor or hCG listed. I don't aromatize enough on test alone to maintain E2 levels, even with very high dosing. Try cutting your dose in half but add in 1000iu hCG weekly and retest after 4 weeks. Without hCG my libido is spotty, even with everything else in range.
Shouldn’t you consider lower SHBG as good? The higher the SHBG the more testosterone is bound and the lower the free testosterone.

HCG at 250 IU every 3.5 days helped me with libido as well.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shouldn’t you consider lower SHBG as good? The higher the SHBG the more testosterone is bound and the lower the free testosterone.

HCG at 250 IU every 3.5 days helped me with libido as well.
Not when it's this low. It plays hell with libido and E2 because it never stabilizes. Like everything, you want your hormones optimized and when it's really low you just piss your meds out before they can work. My levels drop about 200ng/dL daily.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not when it's this low. It plays hell with libido and E2 because it never stabilizes. Like everything, you want your hormones optimized and when it's really low you just piss your meds out before they can work. My levels drop about 200ng/dL daily.
Interesting reading about low SHBG. It’s associated with fatty liver disease, estradiol metabolism issues and men with this issue clear testosterone very quickly.

One doctor said: SHBG is associated with good cardiovascular health. Therefore, i've stopped trying to manipulate SHBG levels with prolactin antagonists. The aim is to stimulate production as well as providing smaller doses of exogenous testosterone so that the free test will be above 15.

grondi

grondi

Awards
Been on the OL LJ100 now and really line that combo with 25mg/ED of Provi. Kind of a "when the moments right" response, which is really nice.
I decided to go 2 weeks on/1 week off on the low dose Provi and liking the results. I still have a few backups if needed such as my imported Via, but this recent addition to my daily regime has worked fairly well. Went back to TRT once every 7 days and will be talking with my doc on lowering the does but uping the frequency.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Been on the OL LJ100 now and really line that combo with 25mg/ED of Provi. Kind of a "when the moments right" response, which is really nice.
I decided to go 2 weeks on/1 week off on the low dose Provi and liking the results. I still have a few backups if needed such as my imported Via, but this recent addition to my daily regime has worked fairly well. Went back to TRT once every 7 days and will be talking with my doc on lowering the does but uping the frequency.
Does he do your injections? If not you don't need his permission cut the dose in half and do 2 shots a week. You can order extra pins online from just about any medical supply. Just let him know that is what you are doing and that you are doing it to keep levels more even.

grondi

grondi

Awards
Does he do your injections? If not you don't need his permission cut the dose in half and do 2 shots a week. You can order extra pins online from just about any medical supply. Just let him know that is what you are doing and that you are doing it to keep levels more even.
Actually I am changing docs and opting for an online source. ( I do pin myself) Getting fresh bloods and a physical next week and going with lower dose/more pins. Adding HCG too. My current local doc is dead in the water as far as I am concerned and glad to be going another route. I tried to "shop local" with my TRT, but they are more interested in charging my C/C every month than getting to the source of my issues.

I will say the combo of Provi-LJ100-Trib-and few other supps has made a huge difference on my ED. Definitely back to my 20's again which is nice. (I'm in my early 50's with a GF much younger than me) She's super happy right now and part of the reason for the change in docs is to keep her that way. She has BY FAR been the best woman in my life and I like to keep that going for as long as possible.

Will be posting my thoughts on the new route soon! Thanks all!!
Grondi

grondi

grondi

Awards
Well I am into my first month of the new regime... 80 of test/cyp 2x/week - 50 HCG 2x/week - Anastrozole .125 2-3x/week.

as far supps: Alpha Sustain 5x/week - 50mg Provi 5x/week - Trib for the next 45 days or so - GW 3-4x/week - Liquid "C" and "V". (Also PT 141 but have temporarily stopped researching that until I see how I feel on the new program)

I have actually started to back off a little on supp use until I determine the new test program and how I feel on it. So far being on week 3 I think, I am just now seeing some positive results. For example, on the old program of just test/cyp, there was an extreme difficulty in climaxing. Lasting an hour or so is just too much for most woman. (Especially on a regular basis!)

Now with the new system, I actually finished a couple times within a 20-30 minute window. (That time frame by the way was at the request of my GF-she's only human!)
Super stoked and glad I made the change from my lame local doctor to my new online source.
Will report again in a month or two with an progress update.

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
What is Provi and what is hCG? Thanks for info guys.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
blood count is borderline high...might think about donating.

grondi

grondi

Awards
blood count is borderline high...might think about donating.
I think my new doc has me up for that next month... But will double check. Absolutely will start a regular regime with that.
Thanks!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mimbuild Anabolics 16
Pro Bodybuilding 0
Nootropics 1
Anabolics 4
35 and Older 4