44 year old gear user

1. 44 year old gear user

Hi guys. I'm 44 years and have been using gear correctly for probably 15 years. Currently doing an anadrol and test E cycle. I am 6'6 and a solid 320. I have been competing in strong man and power lifting for many years. I know with age, having as much mass as I do can become a health concern. I have slightly elevated BP, but other that that all is good. When I was lifting my heaviest, I weighed 370...but cut down a little for comfort reasons. As lond as obvious health issues dont become evident, you guys think its still ok to continue lifting heavy and using gear? I eat pretty clean, and do cardio daily. All of my blood work is fine. Goal is to beak the master bench press record. Should I keep pushing, or bite the bullet, hang up the belt, drop 100 pounds, and start playing golf with the other old guys?

2. Both, beat the record and then drop the weight and play golf
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?
    •   

3. Lol..good idea
  4. 44 year old gear user

57 here. One thing I learned with age is to follow your dreams but realize your limitations. If you are healthy, then beat that record!
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

Similar Forum Threads

1. 15 YEAR OLD ON GEAR
    By BAMABEAR in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 07-06-2009, 09:29 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-02-2003, 01:50 PM
  3. Were so proud of our 123 pound 4 year old.....
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-15-2003, 01:07 PM
  4. Question About Glutamine from a 15 year old
    By bodychemistry in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-22-2003, 11:35 AM
  5. Wardog needs help with a 10 year old!
    By wardog in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-01-2003, 06:40 PM