Once you do a cycle?

irone93

irone93

Awards
  • Established
Does your endocrine system ever fully recover once you do your first cycle? Given proper PCT do you return back to baseline? Could you do one cycle per year and recover fully? Thanks.

Recognize

Recognize

Awards
Yes of you could do one cycle and never recover, it’s a gamble

Ase_james

Awards
Does your endocrine system ever fully recover once you do your first cycle? Given proper PCT do you return back to baseline? Could you do one cycle per year and recover fully? Thanks.
I'll follow, to hear the more experienced guys.

But what i understand is there is a slight risk every time, but the larger risk is going on and off for years.
Im on my first run, so no experience here. Just research.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t think there is a way to fully tell what you’re asking. The answers is based on personal interpretation and just because some numbers on a lab show you’re same as before doesn’t mean there weren’t long term or permanent changes that occurred.

Jcc7220

Awards
I am also curious on what the wizards know as well,.. I will add that the more suppressive the compound is the more damage capable of happening,
Get blood work done before your first cycle for a baseline

irone93

irone93

Awards
  • Established
Great article!

I appreciate any insight anyone can provide particularly advanced users.

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
nobody can tell you whats going to happen. especially if you are youg (under 21) the risk of a lifelong f*cked up endocrine system is extremely high. its not even only the effect on your endocrine system but on your psych, as long as the prefrontal cortex isn’t fully developed (this is literally for sure the case till 21 and MAYBE even till 25!) you can harm you for your whole life.

so if you are younger than 21 i wouldnt even think about it. if you are younger than 25 but already older than 21, its up to you, there is still a higher risk compared to a real adult, older than 25.

and even though i dont want to say that but the body will recver better if the endocrine system isnt fully shutdown. although simple test would be by far the better option because we know all side effects and how to treat them, in regards of the bodys hormone levels you should better use sarms, they wont shut you down completely. at least if you use human doses for a fair amount of time. but keep in mind that sarms are research chemicals.

irone93

irone93

Awards
  • Established
I really appreciate the input, it is helpful. I am 43, never did a cycle. I have been training consistently for two years. When I was in my 20s a was pretty big and was a personal trainer then got away from training and lost all my gains. I got a couple permanent injuries in my 30s.

Thanks for your insight

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm always on...
at least 250 of E a week. Blood are fine, BP is fine, don't want kids, etc. I probably do 2 real cycles per year..and have since I was 35. First pin cycle was at 30, and I'm 44 now. That's just me though. Never had one bad side effect, always use precautionary drugs, and don't do PCT..because I don't come off. I'm not recommending my way of life, just sharing what I do. I don't do crazy cycles either, maybe test tren at a total of a gram a week, or test deca at about a gram a week..nothing crazy.

irone93

irone93

Awards
  • Established
My goal is to do one cycle a year with sufficient PCT. I just want to know will the other 3/4 of the year be low T time? Thanks for your reply.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is no guarantee. But a reasonable 16 to 20 week cycle with PCT..a real PCT..not that GNC crap. There is a 99.9 chance you will be fine. No need to worry

Jcc7220

Awards
There is no guarantee. But a reasonable 16 to 20 week cycle with PCT..a real PCT..not that GNC crap. There is a 99.9 chance you will be fine. No need to worry
So you saying if I run a perfect pct HCG Clomid Nolva Aromasin maybe get a little wild and through some HMG in there lol.... my chances for my levels to come back is very high. I have to say I agree....

Now the Kicker at what point has your cycle been to long and your own bodily function disconnects and no matter what pct you run or how perfectly performed you will be on TRT. Honestlyim more scared of gyno or becoming infertile then TRT but that’s just me haha

If I did a one year steroid transformation and was on test the whole year switching all the other compounds could I then come off with a perfect PCT and get my levels back what are my chances

Ase_james

Awards
So you saying if I run a perfect pct HCG Clomid Nolva Aromasin maybe get a little wild and through some HMG in there lol.... my chances for my levels to come back is very high. I have to say I agree....

Now the Kicker at what point has your cycle been to long and your own bodily function disconnects and no matter what pct you run or how perfectly performed you will be on TRT. Honestlyim more scared of gyno or becoming infertile then TRT but that’s just me haha

If I did a one year steroid transformation and was on test the whole year switching all the other compounds could I then come off with a perfect PCT and get my levels back what are my chances
Much lower. Much much lower...
A cycle gives you time tp recoup, a 1 year cycle is the definition of abuse and you'll probably have problems.

And here i am concerned about my 20 weeks.

Jcc7220

Awards
I plan on competing Phil Heath don’t have no genetics on me lmao.
No but seriously if I do a one year blast and cruise balls to the walls steroid transformation.
Or cycle 5 months on (20weeks) and 5months off. Which I honestly don’t think you need to be off as long as your on at least for hormonal reasons. I believe once your system is functioning on it own your good to go.
And not for nothing being suppressed for 5 months is a long time is it really that big of a difference from say 8 months isn’t complete shutdown complete shutdown. I mean essentially your hormonal function is a sleep it’s not like it has a timer on it lol

Edit; sorry I forgot my question would I definitely end up on TRT after a year.... the rest is just my counter arguments ahead of time lol

T3x

T3x

Awards
  • Established
I have done a few cycles. Each time I had an endo helping on the support side.

I recovered each time. Been off for a very long time now. And, as of two weeks ago my second child was born.

It is a gamble. I knew what a losing hand meant, and I was ok with it.

Jcc7220

Awards
I have done a few cycles. Each time I had an endo helping on the support side.

I recovered each time. Been off for a very long time now. And, as of two weeks ago my second child was born.

It is a gamble. I knew what a losing hand meant, and I was ok with it.
Congratulations on the baby, can i ask how long ago was your last cycle and how “Heavy” Your cycles were, say did you run any 19-Nor compounds or any other heavy suppressive compounds.
Did you run a fertility protocol HCG, HMG, Clomid?
I keep thinking what my woman would say to me having to take chemicals to have a baby.
I Hear the protocol works great

T3x

T3x

Awards
  • Established
Thanks.

My cycles were not heavy compared to others. My favorite stack was cyp and Eq. (Tried tren ace, wasn't a fan). 12-15 week cycles, and the protocol was focused on recovery.

HCG during and post. And, clomid post. Arimidex was administered as needed by my doc.

Even with an involved physician it was still a gamble.

Jcc7220

Awards
Then you see someone like bostin Loid that got pregnant after all the steroid abuse while on nearly 2 grams a test and any other compound he could throw in there that guy didn’t even try to come off just took an insane amount of Hcg, HMG until his ball hurt lmfao

Glycomann

Glycomann

Awards
I cycled for three years and went off for a year and recovered. I went back on for another 3 years and went off for 10 and recovered. I cycled for another 8 years and regularly recovered back into the 500-600 ng.dL range in my late 40s and early 50s. Some people can recover and probably fewer people cannot recover. The problem is that it takes a while after you have cycled for a long bit. For me when I did a lot of dece cycles back in the day it took a year to recover. You have to have the patience to give the time over to see if you can. I would say 8/10 chance to recover given enough time.

Jcc7220

Awards
How bad did you feel coming off, I think that’s the problem most people can’t handle feeling horrible for extended periods of time while there body resets,
so you did the blast and cruise method I’m actually thinking that’s healthier to blast then cruise at TRT dosage rather then putting your body through recovery every couple months. Then try and come off when that day comes, and if you can’t you can’t.
Unless your running a cycle here and there every once and a blue moon

Glycomann

Glycomann

Awards
How bad did you feel coming off, I think that’s the problem most people can’t handle feeling horrible for extended periods of time while there body resets,
so you did the blast and cruise method I’m actually thinking that’s healthier to blast then cruise at TRT dosage rather then putting your body through recovery every couple months. Then try and come off when that day comes, and if you can’t you can’t.
I never stopped working out but I focused on other aspects of my life. I lost about 10 lbs and got soft. Then about 3 months in I started to harden up again. By about a year I was back to normal. I held on to about 15 - 20 lbs of the mass I had gained. I never lost that. It was my new base.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been blasting and cruising for years. No problems. Just went to Dr today..all good..bloods..BP..all of it..and I'm on a blast now. To each his own

Glycomann

Glycomann

Awards
Wow you got your bloodwork back in less than a day?
I have been blasting and cruising for years. No problems. Just went to Dr today..all good..bloods..BP..all of it..and I'm on a blast now. To each his own

Jcc7220

Awards
I haven’t tried yet but I hear you can’t just go and get blood work done in new york

Jcc7220

Awards
And you find that dose sufficient to hold the muscle gained. I hear the pros will run like a 400mg TRT. And I also hear that anything up to 600mg test is actually not bad for you

Glycomann

Glycomann

Awards
And you find that dose sufficient to hold the muscle gained. I hear the pros will run like a 400mg TRT. And I also hear that anything up to 600mg test is actually not bad for you
Not necessarily. You are probably alluding to the Basin study. That was fairly short term study. He later did work on older populations and found hematocrit to get pretty high. That can be a problem and some even on TRT dosed has to donate blood to prevent polycythemia. So if you are on a stiff dose of test for a long while get your hematocrit checked every 8 weeks or so.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I usually cruise on 250 plus 100 of deca for the old joints. Strength dips slightly...but permanent blasting can cause some serious damage.

Jcc7220

Awards
How long would you blast and how long would you cruise? Would you do 6 weeks on a compound 6 weeks TRT,
Or 20 weeks on blast 20 weeks on cruise
or 20 weeks on blast 10 weeks on cruise

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
More like 20 and 15 to 20. Depends on what I'm blasting.

Jcc7220

Awards
More like 20 and 15 to 20. Depends on what I'm blasting.
Sorry about all the questions but I’m about to make the life long commitment.
Do you plan on coming off completely one day?. And trying to live without TRT? How often do you get blood work done?
Maybe I should find a doctor willing to work with me.
And I can’t get out of my head that the only child I’ll ever be able to make is planned with a woman that doesn’t mind a science experiment lol

Then I think maybe Cycling LGD, IGF, MK677, and insulin might take me very far without the serious suppression. Decisions decisions this is deff something i love and I want to make a career out of this. Man i wish I was ready for a child or I would just get that part over with

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't plan on ever coming off. I will take TRT does for the rest of my life. Hell, 300 bucks can get you two years of a TRT dose. As far as kids, I had 4 while blasting and cruising. My doctor is very cool and my insurance is very good, I get my bloods checked about every 2 months. If there is an issue, which has rarely happened, my doctor puts together a protocol for handling the issue. My blasts are never crazy..I never used more than 1.5 grams of any substances, combined, in a week.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, I would never mess with insulin. IMO, too dangerous. I've also never used a SARM..not condeming..I just haven't used them

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry about all the questions but I’m about to make the life long commitment.
Do you plan on coming off completely one day?. And trying to live without TRT? How often do you get blood work done?
Maybe I should find a doctor willing to work with me.
And I can’t get out of my head that the only child I’ll ever be able to make is planned with a woman that doesn’t mind a science experiment lol

Then I think maybe Cycling LGD, IGF, MK677, and insulin might take me very far without the serious suppression. Decisions decisions this is deff something i love and I want to make a career out of this. Man i wish I was ready for a child or I would just get that part over with
If you need TRT help, here is a great guide:
https://www.excelmale.com/content.php?317-ExcelMale-com-Guide-to-Testosterone-Replacement

Bloodwork needed:
https://www.excelmale.com/showthread.php?5040-Blood-Tests-Needed-Before-and-During-Testosterone-Replacement-Therapy

Let me know if need additional information about our board sponsor TRT provider Entourage Medical.

Jcc7220

Awards
Thank you everyone, the blood work is something I have to figure out because I live in New York and can’t just get it done. And I see the same goes for the link you sent me. Thanks again

As for the insulin while on igf-lr3 is so long acting that your natural insulin levels will be suppressed all day so I figure I could probably just take a long acting insulin in the morning to cover my ass for diabetes
4 kids while on TRT congrats any of them not planned for?

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you everyone, the blood work is something I have to figure out because I live in New York and can’t just get it done. And I see the same goes for the link you sent me. Thanks again

As for the insulin while on igf-lr3 is so long acting that your natural insulin levels will be suppressed all day so I figure I could probably just take a long acting insulin in the morning to cover my ass for diabetes
4 kids while on TRT congrats any of them not planned for?
No, we have planned all of them. As soon as wifey would go off the pill..boom. Tubes are tied now, I'm good with 4..lol. Thanks brother

Jcc7220

Awards
No, we have planned all of them. As soon as wifey would go off the pill..boom. Tubes are tied now, I'm good with 4..lol. Thanks brother
Wow so you didn’t have a fertility issue because of AAS

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm subscribing to this. A lot of great questions and answers in here. I'm considering TRT, blasting and cruising in a couple years. I'm 37, test is low average. It's strange my strength is through the roof. Raw lifts are 650 dead, 470 bench, squat in mid 500's at 210 pounds but bodyfat hangs on unlike 5 years ago. Would be nice to press 500 with abs!

Ase_james

Awards
I'm subscribing to this. A lot of great questions and answers in here. I'm considering TRT, blasting and cruising in a couple years. I'm 37, test is low average. It's strange my strength is through the roof. Raw lifts are 650 dead, 470 bench, squat in mid 500's at 210 pounds but bodyfat hangs on unlike 5 years ago. Would be nice to press 500 with abs!
I thought it weird too, but i was peak strength and look in my mid 30s. Even though test starts going down, i think its just the time put in at that piont in our lives...