Once you do a cycle?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Swimfan65: whatís your cruise dose if I may ask

2. Wow you got your bloodwork back in less than a day?
    Quote Originally Posted by swimfan65 View Post
    I have been blasting and cruising for years. No problems. Just went to Dr today..all good..bloods..BP..all of it..and I'm on a blast now. To each his own
    •   

3. I havenít tried yet but I hear you canít just go and get blood work done in new york

4. Quote Originally Posted by Jcc7220 View Post
    Swimfan65: what’s your cruise dose if I may ask
    250 once a week

5. Quote Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
    Wow you got your bloodwork back in less than a day?
    No..lol..they took it last week. My Dr is cool and knows what I do...he keeps me in the clear
    •   

6. And you find that dose sufficient to hold the muscle gained. I hear the pros will run like a 400mg TRT. And I also hear that anything up to 600mg test is actually not bad for you

7. Quote Originally Posted by Jcc7220 View Post
    And you find that dose sufficient to hold the muscle gained. I hear the pros will run like a 400mg TRT. And I also hear that anything up to 600mg test is actually not bad for you
    Not necessarily. You are probably alluding to the Basin study. That was fairly short term study. He later did work on older populations and found hematocrit to get pretty high. That can be a problem and some even on TRT dosed has to donate blood to prevent polycythemia. So if you are on a stiff dose of test for a long while get your hematocrit checked every 8 weeks or so.

8. I usually cruise on 250 plus 100 of deca for the old joints. Strength dips slightly...but permanent blasting can cause some serious damage.
  9. Once you do a cycle?

How long would you blast and how long would you cruise? Would you do 6 weeks on a compound 6 weeks TRT,
    Or 20 weeks on blast 20 weeks on cruise
    or 20 weeks on blast 10 weeks on cruise

10. More like 20 and 15 to 20. Depends on what I'm blasting.

11. Quote Originally Posted by swimfan65 View Post
    More like 20 and 15 to 20. Depends on what I'm blasting.
    Sorry about all the questions but Iím about to make the life long commitment.
    Do you plan on coming off completely one day?. And trying to live without TRT? How often do you get blood work done?
    Maybe I should find a doctor willing to work with me.
    And I canít get out of my head that the only child Iíll ever be able to make is planned with a woman that doesnít mind a science experiment lol

Then I think maybe Cycling LGD, IGF, MK677, and insulin might take me very far without the serious suppression. Decisions decisions this is deff something i love and I want to make a career out of this. Man i wish I was ready for a child or I would just get that part over with

12. I don't plan on ever coming off. I will take TRT does for the rest of my life. Hell, 300 bucks can get you two years of a TRT dose. As far as kids, I had 4 while blasting and cruising. My doctor is very cool and my insurance is very good, I get my bloods checked about every 2 months. If there is an issue, which has rarely happened, my doctor puts together a protocol for handling the issue. My blasts are never crazy..I never used more than 1.5 grams of any substances, combined, in a week.

13. Also, I would never mess with insulin. IMO, too dangerous. I've also never used a SARM..not condeming..I just haven't used them
  14. Once you do a cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcc7220 View Post
    Sorry about all the questions but Iím about to make the life long commitment.
    Do you plan on coming off completely one day?. And trying to live without TRT? How often do you get blood work done?
    Maybe I should find a doctor willing to work with me.
    And I canít get out of my head that the only child Iíll ever be able to make is planned with a woman that doesnít mind a science experiment lol

Then I think maybe Cycling LGD, IGF, MK677, and insulin might take me very far without the serious suppression. Decisions decisions this is deff something i love and I want to make a career out of this. Man i wish I was ready for a child or I would just get that part over with
    If you need TRT help, here is a great guide:
    https://www.excelmale.com/content.ph...ne-Replacement

Bloodwork needed:
    https://www.excelmale.com/showthread...cement-Therapy

Let me know if need additional information about our board sponsor TRT provider Entourage Medical.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

15. Thank you everyone, the blood work is something I have to figure out because I live in New York and canít just get it done. And I see the same goes for the link you sent me. Thanks again

As for the insulin while on igf-lr3 is so long acting that your natural insulin levels will be suppressed all day so I figure I could probably just take a long acting insulin in the morning to cover my ass for diabetes
    4 kids while on TRT congrats any of them not planned for?

16. Quote Originally Posted by Jcc7220 View Post
    Thank you everyone, the blood work is something I have to figure out because I live in New York and can’t just get it done. And I see the same goes for the link you sent me. Thanks again

As for the insulin while on igf-lr3 is so long acting that your natural insulin levels will be suppressed all day so I figure I could probably just take a long acting insulin in the morning to cover my ass for diabetes
    4 kids while on TRT congrats any of them not planned for?
    No, we have planned all of them. As soon as wifey would go off the pill..boom. Tubes are tied now, I'm good with 4..lol. Thanks brother

17. Quote Originally Posted by swimfan65 View Post
    No, we have planned all of them. As soon as wifey would go off the pill..boom. Tubes are tied now, I'm good with 4..lol. Thanks brother
    Wow so you didnít have a fertility issue because of AAS

18. Quote Originally Posted by Jcc7220 View Post
    Wow so you didn’t have a fertility issue because of AAS
    Nope. When we conceived my last daughter, I had been using gear for probably 10 years
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-06-2017, 04:33 AM
  2. Do you need to "cycle" Fat Burners + Diet Pills??
    By aerlyn02 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-18-2007, 07:18 PM
  3. once you have gyno can you ever cycle again
    By vidapreta in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-22-2006, 11:15 PM
  4. How lean should you be before doing a cycle?
    By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-07-2006, 07:05 AM
  5. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-25-2006, 04:53 PM