Beginner dbol test e cycle. Need experianced help!

wdarmy15

wdarmy15

Awards
Hello all! With the recent ban of most phs in the US I've been thinking of delving into the dark side. I have 3 ph cycles under my belt. Just need advice from more experianced members who are willing to help a noob.
I'm currently 27, 5'10" 201.4 pounds. 6 years heavy hitting the gym.

Cycle would be:
Week 1-6: 20mg dbol pd
Week 1-12: 400mg test e pw
Week 13-15: nothing
Week 16-19: clomid/nolva

Just curious what sides I could expect. Will this completely kill my sex drive? Should I start my first cycle with just test e?
Thanks in advance!

Ase_james

Awards
Hello all! With the recent ban of most phs in the US I've been thinking of delving into the dark side. I have 3 ph cycles under my belt. Just need advice from more experianced members who are willing to help a noob.

Cycle would be:

Just curious what sides I could expect. Will this completely kill my sex drive? Should I start my first cycle with just test e?
Thanks in advance!
Im a newb myself, but i have been encouraged by almost everyone during my reaserch to use hcg jist before pct.
Ittl cut your recovery time way down making you nuts turn back on.
Its not hard to get at all.

Im 4 weeks in on my first test cycle.

jdwaca

jdwaca

Awards

Cycle would be:

Thanks in advance!
This all comes down to personal preference. You’ll probably get a multitude of responses. That being said...

Not a bad first run. You should see pretty good results with this. In my opinion, run the dbol. With gear, 1+1 =4. Sides will vary by individual. Your doses are moderate, so I would venture to say sides would be limited. Sex drive should be good with the test, I wouldn’t worry too much about that. I would have an aromatase inhibitor on hand if needed, but for the most part everything looks good.
Although, your pct seems a little off to me. Are you planning on running both clomid/nolva for 4 weeks?

wdarmy15

wdarmy15

Awards
This all comes down to personal preference. You’ll probably get a multitude of responses. That being said...

Not a bad first run. You should see pretty good results with this. In my opinion, run the dbol. With gear, 1+1 =4. Sides will vary by individual. Your doses are moderate, so I would venture to say sides would be limited. Sex drive should be good with the test, I wouldn’t worry too much about that. I would have an aromatase inhibitor on hand if needed, but for the most part everything looks good.
Although, your pct seems a little off to me. Are you planning on running both clomid/nolva for 4 weeks?
I have enough clomid and nolva to run both or either. My last ph cycle I did 25mg Clomid and 10mg nolva for 4 weeks. Seemed to work fine for me.
What AI do you use? I have no experience with an AI or using hcg.

jdwaca

jdwaca

Awards
I’ve used them all based on severity of sides. Arimadex is probably all you need. You could run HCG, but you might be able to get by without it. Your cycle isn’t really long, and you’re dose isn’t real high. You’re probably okay with just the clomid/nolva. I’d still get the arimadex though. It’s better to be ahead of aromatization than trying to catch up after sides start.

leosatriani

Awards
You’re pretty young still so might not need HCG. It’s a little tough on cholesterol levels so they say but if you are worried about it then yeah better safe than sorry. You should have an AI though. I’m not so experienced but the research I’ve done says one compound only for a first cycle. Sounds like you haven’t done any real research yet if you missed the AI bit. No way for anyone to really say. Blood work is your only way to really know. Research a little more on the potential sides list and be prepared.

edsd

Awards

Cycle would be:

Thanks in advance!
Try running low dose nolva throughout the cycle and pct. it will help control gyno from test and dbol and water issues. Will/might help with your nuts as well and help you bounce back in pct much quicker.

Ase_james

Awards
I'm a believer in simple cycles to start. Test e only would be the best. Now that I've said that , my first was test and eq, 20 weeks... But I'm on try, so not really much to worry about for pct.

Do more research man. I studied nonstop for two years before getting started.

Maxmuscle1

Awards
I enjoyed using dianabol for the first four weeks only. It gives a great kickstart. Also 500mg of Test E or C yields great results for your minimal cycle history. Blood work and proper AI/pct throughout.

Alexbass

Awards
Like said before an Ai is missing.
Dbol or Sd as kick start seems to be ok but quiet low dose to me (up that to 40 at list for w1 to w4).
Up your test to 500 or if scares you start at 250 and bumb asap to 500 pw.

It's a regular beginner cycle.
Personally no side on that cycle except few pimples on my back and the very high sex drive...