TRT and Elevated E2 Estradiol

1. TRT and Elevated E2 Estradiol

Decided to have my own lab work done on my E2 and it was 46.1.

In a previous post Imentioned my doctor was dismissive and aloof and doesn't plan on seeing me for 3 months and didn't even want to test for E2...

I pin150mg test cypionate. I split the dose. 75 mg every 3 to 4 days.. Subq.

This past week I've noticed increased sensitivity and breast nipple area ...
    I've noticed my scrotum is shrinking and my penis seems retracted more... No am/pm erections...no erection at all anytime... sexual activity is possible with physical stimulation but it's very difficult to maintain.

My E2 blood work was drawn over 14 days ago..

I'm going to a new doctor next week..

wondering anyone else have these experiences and is a prescription AI going to be needed or is there over the counter remedies?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Davidelsons View Post

In a previous post Imentioned my doctor was dismissive and aloof and doesn't plan on seeing me for 3 months and didn't even want to test for E2...

I've noticed my scrotum is shrinking and my penis seems retracted more... No am/pm erections...no erection at all anytime... sexual activity is possible with physical stimulation but it's very difficult to maintain.

wondering anyone else have these experiences and is a prescription AI going to be needed or is there over the counter remedies?
    I have no personal experience with this, but friends I know that are on TRT, were also put on an anti estrogen by their doctor. Over the counter remedies will do little if anything. You need a prescription.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Davidelsons View Post

Youíre E2 isnít terribly high, but I will say that when mine was at 48 I felt like a paranoid psycho. Do what you need to get some Arimidex and start with .25 a week and see how that does. Arimidex is some powerful stuff.

4. Quote Originally Posted by sammpedd88 View Post
    You’re E2 isn’t terribly high, but I will say that when mine was at 48 I felt like a paranoid psycho. Do what you need to get some Arimidex and start with .25 a week and see how that does. Arimidex is some powerful stuff.
    Thanks... been doing a lot of reading on the forums and Arimidex is very potent ...that's why it would be nice if I could just use an over-the-counter being that I'm not too high I'll probably try that and see how things go and talk to my doctor about getting a prescription...

Appreciate the dosage advice I know you'd person is different but start low and go from there

5. Some guys have used a combination of zinc, i3c and Dim. I personally know a guy that uses this and it works for him. Most guys it doesnít work nor does any other OTC supplement.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by sammpedd88 View Post
    Some guys have used a combination of zinc, i3c and Dim. I personally know a guy that uses this and it works for him. Most guys it doesn’t work nor does any other OTC supplement.
    I got some Arim-RX. Will try that

7. Quote Originally Posted by Davidelsons View Post
    I got some Arim-RX. Will try that
    Just curious why you didnít get a script for Arimidex?
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

8. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Just curious why you didn’t get a script for Arimidex?
    Hey there ....on another post I mentioned that my doctor dismissed me and said he doesn't worry about elevated estrogen unless my testosterone was above us a thousand.....

so I went out and got my own blood work.... this Arimistane should lower my E2 I hear that it's pretty effective we will see

9. Quote Originally Posted by Davidelsons View Post
    Hey there ....on another post I mentioned that my doctor dismissed me and said he doesn't worry about elevated estrogen unless my testosterone was above us a thousand.....

so I went out and got my own blood work.... this Arimistane should lower my E2 I hear that it's pretty effective we will see
    What your dr. said make zero sense. Elevated estrogen is elevated estrogen no matter if your test is 100 or 1000.
    The fact that your testosterone is not that high and your E2 is elevated should be telling your dr. something.

10. Quote Originally Posted by JVee63 View Post
    What your dr. said make zero sense. Elevated estrogen is elevated estrogen no matter if your test is 100 or 1000.
    The fact that your testosterone is not that high and your E2 is elevated should be telling your dr. something.
    Yeah I've lost confidence... I'm going to a new doctor on Monday a primary physician they have a good reputation of working with other men so hopefully...

I've been using the arimistane for almost 2 days and I've seen a little Improvement with ED...

11. Quote Originally Posted by Davidelsons View Post
    Yeah I've lost confidence... I'm going to a new doctor on Monday a primary physician they have a good reputation of working with other men so hopefully...

I've been using the arimistane for almost 2 days and I've seen a little Improvement with ED...
    Good luck. It is tough to find someone to work with you. Don't stop until you find someone you are happy with, you owe it to yourself.

12. Quote Originally Posted by JVee63 View Post
    Good luck. It is tough to find someone to work with you. Don't stop until you find someone you are happy with, you owe it to yourself.
    Probably the best advice I received has been on these forums....
    .".....we use the doctors for the prescriptions and the blood work and it's up to us to monitor and adjust.." no more doctor knows best..

And actually we can order our own blood work and get our own prescriptions online.. in this day and age...

Thanks..

13. Update- The Arimstain is working. PN is no longer retracted,and hanging more normal.... Able to get wood with visual stimulation... took a "little Pill" two nights ago and had hard wood well into the AM and next day... where before it helped only a little...

breast area are less sensitive, almost gone... Nips are little sensitive, but most say that is normal....

will get another test next week.... takes ten days to get results from labcore...

Not sure if i should reduce dose to 50mg a day as opposed to 75? Arim is fairly mild, so ...

did my 100mg test dose subq today, will see what happens over the next few days....

14. Quote Originally Posted by Davidelsons View Post

Toremifene 15 mg/day. Don't bother with anything else. AI is very hard to keep dialed in and torem prevents prostate cancer. AI for E2 control is over except in cases with very high E2 >100
    [X] Yes

15. Quote Originally Posted by Spurfy View Post
    Toremifene 15 mg/day. Don't bother with anything else. AI is very hard to keep dialed in and torem prevents prostate cancer. AI for E2 control is over except in cases with very high E2 >100
    But it lowers free test? Why not use Nolvadex if going that route?

16. Quote Originally Posted by Davidelsons View Post
    But it lowers free test? Why not use Nolvadex if going that route?
    Nolvadex/tamoxifen lowers IGF-1, causes liver cancer, is toxic to the eyes, probably cardotoxic, and is probably neurotoxic as well.

Torem is none of these while at the same time reduces the chances of prostate cancer by more than 90%, and creates a very favorable lipid profile better than basically any drug we know of. It's only slightly weaker than tamoxifen in stimulating the HPG-axis.

And I have no idea what you're talking about with lowering free test. All SERMs raise free test in men with functional testicles. All.
    [X] Yes
  17. TRT and Elevated E2 Estradiol

Quote Originally Posted by sammpedd88 View Post
    Some guys have used a combination of zinc, i3c and Dim. I personally know a guy that uses this and it works for him. Most guys it doesnít work nor does any other OTC supplement.
    I would do this versus using research chems. When it comes to TRT, you want to be sure of your dosing, and that might be hard with research chem AIs. Regardless, might want to try this zinc, i3c and DIM and see how you feel. If symptoms subside, might be worth riding that out until your next bloods to see where youíre at before you get Arimidex.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trt and E2 help
    By saltlife717 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-01-2014, 10:07 PM
  2. TRT and E2
    By alpinecoach in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 10-05-2012, 12:15 PM
  3. Log for SNS Creatine E2 matrix and Arg. E2
    By buffhunk29 in forum Supplement Logs