TRT and Elevated E2 Estradiol

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. TRT and Elevated E2 Estradiol

That low E2 makes you feel absolutely terrible! Increasing testosterone from 250 to 500! So this is not TRT anymore, is your intent now to cycle?
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

2. My intention was to find a dosage that would actually give me some strength increase and experiment with it so yes im in cycle... and then I would drop down to the lowest dose that at least give me strength...

I was going to run at 500 for about 12 weeks.... I may find clinical strength increase with a lower dosage of around 3 to 400 consistently...

I think with my Constitution I need a higher level trt then somebody else maybe...
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Davidelsons View Post
    My intention was to find a dosage that would actually give me some strength increase and experiment with it so yes im in cycle... and then I would drop down to the lowest dose that at least give me strength...

I was going to run at 500 for about 12 weeks.... I may find clinical strength increase with a lower dosage of around 3 to 400 consistently...

I think with my Constitution I need a higher level trt then somebody else maybe...
    Ok, go the opposite way, you are at 250 mg (which is already higher than TRT dose) and increase it by 50 mg every month.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

4. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Ok, go the opposite way, you are at 250 mg (which is already higher than TRT dose) and increase it by 50 mg every month.
    I'm at 500 right now.. I got to 500 by

started at 100 week nov 11th
    Increased to 200 week by dec 17th
    Then to 500 on dec 26th..

I didn't try 300 to 400 a week yet... I jumped 500 to see what would happen..

5. You have to get on an anti e. My estrogen skyrocketed to crazy levels. It was a miserable experience. If you go with anasterzole a small amount goes a long way. The hardest thing about TRT is maintaining proper estrogen levels, too low you get libido crash and very sore joints, too high huge bloat and no libido among other side effects - psychologically. You're still relatively low but it sounds from your post your E is starting to creep up and impact you. I ended up getting off TRT and my testoterone is in the normal range after years of being below normal.
    •   

6. Taking Arimidex... will take some time to get dose correct.

I hve moon face bloat.. slowly going down with calorie deficit.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trt and E2 help
    By saltlife717 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-01-2014, 10:07 PM
  2. TRT and E2
    By alpinecoach in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 10-05-2012, 12:15 PM
  3. Log for SNS Creatine E2 matrix and Arg. E2
    By buffhunk29 in forum Supplement Logs