HGH

morrislux

morrislux

Awards
Hello to everyone

I'm 35 y o and I use to be ok but now I get at least 10 kg overweight I would try HGH for 6 months 5 on 2 off ( economy reason ) preferred 4 iu a day.

I got genotropin and I hope this **** be real

And I'm looking for a good cycle to burn the fat and get as much as possible muscly and thick ...
Any help

I wish you all the best and success

chim_chim

Awards
There is pretty good reason to think that exogenous HGH is one of the worst things you can do for longevity. It will almost definitely decrease your lifespan and will increase the risk of developing cancer. As with all things bodybuilding related, we have to weigh the pros and cons, and there is a case to be made for "replacement dose" HGH as you get older to keep it where it was in your 20's, but this seems pretty high-risk/low-to-middling-reward in my opinion.

I think you might get more responses besides the "anti-aging" forum section, as you are clearly more interested in fat-burning. Have you maxed out what you can do with a tight diet? That will actually improve your health and longevity. You might also check out albuterol, which as far as I know improves blood lipids and does not boost IGF levels.

morrislux

morrislux

Awards
There is pretty good reason to think that exogenous HGH is one of the worst things you can do for longevity. It will almost definitely decrease your lifespan and will increase the risk of developing cancer. As with all things bodybuilding related, we have to weigh the pros and cons, and there is a case to be made for "replacement dose" HGH as you get older to keep it where it was in your 20's, but this seems pretty high-risk/low-to-middling-reward in my opinion.

I think you might get more responses besides the "anti-aging" forum section, as you are clearly more interested in fat-burning. Have you maxed out what you can do with a tight diet? That will actually improve your health and longevity. You might also check out albuterol, which as far as I know improves blood lipids and does not boost IGF levels.
Thanks for advices ... but I want to use it because I already bought it and I'm telling you bro it was difficult to find a right one and it's expensive... and I believe it's good thing because some of guys I knew they use it and result was great ... so why not ... still thanks a lot for advice

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established

This.

rHGH is garbage, tanks cortisol (bad), and probably encourages both insulin resistance and cancer growth.

Try intermittent fasting and metformin at 3.5 grams/day and that fat will fall off.

morrislux

morrislux

Awards
This.

rHGH is garbage, tanks cortisol (bad), and probably encourages both insulin resistance and cancer growth.

Try intermittent fasting and metformin at 3.5 grams/day and that fat will fall off.
Hi thanks a lot for your advice ... It would be very useful... unfortunately I already purchased some genotropin so I really don't know shall I take it with this metformin in same time and then after I'm done with HGH I continue with metformin.... can you please tell me more about this metformin ... I had quick check on internet and sounds very good ... how can I get it ... how can I use it... what should I take with ...
Regards

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
Hi thanks a lot for your advice ... It would be very useful... unfortunately I already purchased some genotropin so I really don't know shall I take it with this metformin in same time and then after I'm done with HGH I continue with metformin.... can you please tell me more about this metformin ... I had quick check on internet and sounds very good ... how can I get it ... how can I use it... what should I take with ...
Regards
Sell the HGH. Seriously, it really only should be used by people who need it. The fact that it does a particular aesthetic thing still doesn't make it worthwhile.

There is literally nothing that's going to drop bodyfat faster while sparing muscle than intermittent fasting and metformin at 3.5 grams/day.

As to everything else in your post, that's on you.

morrislux

morrislux

Awards
Thank you I'll see about it ... and I'll let you know ... I already ask my sources to get me some but he said is not good .... regards

wrugg08

Awards
Ive been taking mk-677, a growth hormone secrecatague at a low dose for 3 wks now and can honestly say at a low dose its been body and mind changing. If your looking for an HGH alternative, this is it.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive been taking mk-677, a growth hormone secrecatague at a low dose for 3 wks now and can honestly say at a low dose its been body and mind changing. If your looking for an HGH alternative, this is it.
What dosage and what kind of changes are you seeing.

wrugg08

Awards
What dosage and what kind of changes are you seeing.
10mg before bed. I have only put on 4.5lbs of water weight, but have vivid night long dreams, skin tone and clarity is better and injuries feel like they are healing. Plus after a couple beers on the weekend i can see a glimpse of my vascularity. Oh and energy levels increased exponentially.

morrislux

morrislux

Awards
Hi
I got some genotropin and I don’t mind to use it with some sustanon and boldenon but now this subject as you mentioned HGH & MK 677 it’s very interesting but there is a lot of consideration about it in internet some believe not got to take with HGH some believe is good ... the thing is I actually don’t know how to start my first cycle of HGH which is my first cycle in my life ... I never took anything before ... and also there is too many different brands of no 677 and I don’t know which brand could be good to use with Genotropin ... god somebody help me

wrugg08

Awards
Hi
I got some genotropin and I don’t mind to use it with some sustanon and boldenon but now this subject as you mentioned HGH & MK 677 it’s very interesting but there is a lot of consideration about it in internet some believe not got to take with HGH some believe is good ... the thing is I actually don’t know how to start my first cycle of HGH which is my first cycle in my life ... I never took anything before ... and also there is too many different brands of no 677 and I don’t know which brand could be good to use with Genotropin ... god somebody help me
I was suggesting mk-677 as a substitute for hgh as it helps with natural pulses and can lean you out at a low dose.

morrislux

morrislux

Awards
Alright can please tell me what’s your mk677 brand company and how many hgh iu you run a day .. in once or your dividing par two time a day !?

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Why not take TRT or a bit larger dose like 250mg a week...or why not do a 500mg 16-20 week cycle then come off to 100-150mg a week? Why HGH? I know you have it on hand but be careful. There seems to be much much safer options for you.

morrislux

morrislux

Awards
Why not take TRT or a bit larger dose like 250mg a week...or why not do a 500mg 16-20 week cycle then come off to 100-150mg a week? Why HGH? I know you have it on hand but be careful. There seems to be much much safer options for you.
The thing is I don’t have any idea about all these things you guys talking about ... I just saw few YouTube videos and some people said HGH is the best so I bought it but I didn’t start yet ... I don’t have fear to use it but I don’t know how ... I got some boldenon and sustanon with but I’m still waiting to find a cycle I neve never been this fat in my life and this **** drive me crazy every day when I wake up I’m front of miroir and I hate myself ... ****ing depress now

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
The thing is I don’t have any idea about all these things you guys talking about ... I just saw few YouTube videos and some people said HGH is the best so I bought it but I didn’t start yet ... I don’t have fear to use it but I don’t know how ... I got some boldenon and sustanon with but I’m still waiting to find a cycle I neve never been this fat in my life and this **** drive me crazy every day when I wake up I’m front of miroir and I hate myself ... ****ing depress now
So stop whining about it and start intermittent fasting.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need cycle ... and training programs
A cycle isn't going to help if you don't have a good diet and training program. Intermittent fasting with fasted cardio is a great start

morrislux

morrislux

Awards
Hello to all

I got this genotropin pen Pfizer 12ml 36 iu.... and I don’t know how to measure it to inject ... start with 00 and then go up 02-04-06-08-1:00

Anyone know how I should go for 2 iu by this measuring ????

Best regards

morrislux

morrislux

Awards
I’m going to do intermittent fasting ... I’m wondering if I can inject HGH while fasting or in eating window.... is that HGH raise the insulin ...!!!