First cycle tips, hcg during or after...

Ase_james

Awards
Hey folks, been reading here about a year, while doing research.
I just got my first cycle kit and want to make sure i get it at least mostly right.

Stats.
Im 39
205lbs
6'1"
Normal routine is push pull, 3 sets of 8-12.
Chest, tris and shoulders
Back and bicep
Legs and core.
All 1 or 2 times a week.
I do very this, its just my basic go to.

Diet is on point, a little light now at 3200 calories, all the basics mostly.
B 6 whole eggs and 4 whole wheat toast or 1 cup oats, dry.
Other meals are rice, beans whole meats fruits and unfortunately some veggies, i hate veggies...

Ive neen working out regularly for 10 years and hard about 4 to 6 momths every year.

I have run some p mag in the past with some good results about 10lbs of muscle.
Im starting my first test cycle this winter, probably in rhe next month and think i have all i need.

2 10ml test 200/ml
2 5000iu hcg
1 11000 iu hcg
40 tabs anastrozole 1mg each
30 tabs clomiphene citrate
And all the taurine fish oil and multis.

Plan on running 400 test weeks 1-10
Anastrozole, only if needed, 1mg day after or that and 3 days later

14 days after last test.
11 days at 1000 inits hcg and 2 caps Clomid
Days 12-15 Clomid only

Thats my basic understanding of a good first run, am i missing anything?
Im torn between 400 at 10 weeks and 300 for longer.

My goal jere is for this to be my first of many and want to get as much as i can on as little as possible. I decided to be a as big and mostery as i can for the rest of my mid years then do trt. I just dont want to swell up and be a balloon.

I also have some mic+vitamine b and some arganine hcl for injection, not really sure what ill do with those.

I have nolva on hand and dont plan on running the rest of the hcg on cycle, unless someone can tell me why... i have 2 kids, they're great, but im done making them...

Leggs are a little small sometimes, i have a spine injury and have to stop the squats for a while a couple times a year.
Otherwise rhis is about how i usually look.

I had other pics, but it wouldn't let me load them

jdwaca

jdwaca

Awards
Hey folks, been reading here about a year, while doing research.
I just got my first cycle kit and want to make sure i get it at least mostly right.

Stats.
Im 39
205lbs
6'1"
Normal routine is push pull, 3 sets of 8-12.
Chest, tris and shoulders
Back and bicep
Legs and core.
All 1 or 2 times a week.
I do very this, its just my basic go to.

Diet is on point, a little light now at 3200 calories, all the basics mostly.
B 6 whole eggs and 4 whole wheat toast or 1 cup oats, dry.
Other meals are rice, beans whole meats fruits and unfortunately some veggies, i hate veggies...

Ive neen working out regularly for 10 years and hard about 4 to 6 momths every year.

I have run some p mag in the past with some good results about 10lbs of muscle.
Im starting my first test cycle this winter, probably in rhe next month and think i have all i need.

2 10ml test 200/ml
2 5000iu hcg
1 11000 iu hcg
40 tabs anastrozole 1mg each
30 tabs clomiphene citrate
And all the taurine fish oil and multis.

Plan on running 400 test weeks 1-10
Anastrozole, only if needed, 1mg day after or that and 3 days later

14 days after last test.
11 days at 1000 inits hcg and 2 caps Clomid
Days 12-15 Clomid only

Thats my basic understanding of a good first run, am i missing anything?
Im torn between 400 at 10 weeks and 300 for longer.

My goal jere is for this to be my first of many and want to get as much as i can on as little as possible. I decided to be a as big and mostery as i can for the rest of my mid years then do trt. I just dont want to swell up and be a balloon.

I also have some mic+vitamine b and some arganine hcl for injection, not really sure what ill do with those.

I have nolva on hand and dont plan on running the rest of the hcg on cycle, unless someone can tell me why... i have 2 kids, they're great, but im done making them...

Leggs are a little small sometimes, i have a spine injury and have to stop the squats for a while a couple times a year.
Otherwise rhis is about how i usually look.

I had other pics, but it wouldn't let me load them
I say it’s your body, your cycle, you can do it however you want! But personally I’d give you a couple of things to consider.

1. For first time, test level is moderate. That’s good. I’d go with 400mg/wk vs 300.
2. I would add another compound (I.e. deca, eq, etc). With gear, 1+1=4
3. Personally, I start HCG 7-10 Days after last injection at the dose you have for 2-3 weeks, then run clomid for 2 weeks at 50mg/day. Ergo, a 4-5 week pct. Clomid for just 4 days isn’t enough.

Your size looks good. You should be able to put on a decent amount with a 10 week run. Just make sure your diet is in check.

Ase_james

Awards
I say it’s your body, your cycle, you can do it however you want! But personally I’d give you a couple of things to consider.

1. For first time, test level is moderate. That’s good. I’d go with 400mg/wk vs 300.
2. I would add another compound (I.e. deca, eq, etc). With gear, 1+1=4
3. Personally, I start HCG 7-10 Days after last injection at the dose you have for 2-3 weeks, then run clomid for 2 weeks at 50mg/day. Ergo, a 4-5 week pct. Clomid for just 4 days isn’t enough.

Your size looks good. You should be able to put on a decent amount with a 10 week run. Just make sure your diet is in check.
I may be able to source deca or eq...
Is it worth it being a newbie?
I hear it both ways. Get tje most out of the first run, and only use test to see how your body reacts.

Any personal experiences out there to learn from?

jdwaca

jdwaca

Awards
I may be able to source deca or eq...
Is it worth it being a newbie?
I hear it both ways. Get tje most out of the first run, and only use test to see how your body reacts.

Any personal experiences out there to learn from?
If you want to get the most out of your first run, why would you not try to make the best beginner cycle possible? And it doesn’t have to be deca or EQ, it could be any compound. I just gave those as an example. There are plenty of options.

I wish somebody had told me to run more than one compound my first cycle. The first thing I ever ran was Tren and it was only for 6 weeks. I was young, and in reality had no idea what I was doing. I still gained 16 pounds in those six weeks and had very little side effects. I just wonder how it would’ve been if I had run test with it.

Anyway, it’s your own “experiment”. All opinions are subjective. Just do whatever you think will be best for you.

Ase_james

Awards
If you want to get the most out of your first run, why would you not try to make the best beginner cycle possible? And it doesn’t have to be deca or EQ, it could be any compound. I just gave those as an example. There are plenty of options.

I wish somebody had told me to run more than one compound my first cycle. The first thing I ever ran was Tren and it was only for 6 weeks. I was young, and in reality had no idea what I was doing. I still gained 16 pounds in those six weeks and had very little side effects. I just wonder how it would’ve been if I had run test with it.

Anyway, it’s your own “experiment”. All opinions are subjective. Just do whatever you think will be best for you.
I was just advised to run 400 test and 600 eq. I might do that now...
Ill keep looking for now though, thanks again for the reply.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Test only is fine, adding 500mgs of eq won't hurt. You need a longer PCT, stop hcg 2 weeks after your last injection and run clomid for 4 weeks. And stop skipping leg day

Ase_james

Awards
So i started the test at 200 twice a week. Now im certainly going to ad eq and stretch it to 16 weeks.
Since im not running the hcg during cycle, is it reasonable to not use anastrozole during cycle unless i see i need it?

Also, 2 weeks in i feel like im noticing a change...is that just in my head?

Thanks for all the ideas, ill keep you up to date here every month to keep myself on the ball and im sure ill have more questions.

Ase_james

Awards
Im just over 2 weeks into cycle and feel pretty damn good, strong at the gym and want to nail every woman i see...

This has to be in my head, right?

All the research I've done tells me it's too soon to have really any effects at all...

agnos

agnos

Awards
Im not saying to do this but if you dont care about kids anymore why not just run test forever every 12 weeks drop down to 100 run hcg to keep the sack working and add things in however you like whenever you like without having to worry about all the other ****

agnos

agnos

Awards
Around 2 weeks is when itl start to kick if your using test e

Ase_james

Awards
Im not saying to do this but if you dont care about kids anymore why not just run test forever every 12 weeks drop down to 100 run hcg to keep the sack working and add things in however you like whenever you like without having to worry about all the other ****
Im starting to thinl that too, I'll see how this goes first.
I sourced the eq late so now it lools like ill be running for 20 weeks total my first time through.

Im pretty sure I'll know what i want to do at that point.

Im thinking to run hgh, the 192 amino version, right after pct and run 200 mg test a week after for a while, but im pretty sure I'll get greedy and want another cycle a little while later.

agnos

agnos

Awards
Hahah yeah your like me im about to run my first hgh cycle as my 2nd for 5 months next year im actually thinking about doing constant test aswell i know of people doing it who have had kids whilst on bcoz of hcg im 24 so its probably a smart thing to be cautious of

Ase_james

Awards
Ok, so im mid 3 week. Starting to feel more aggressive in the gym, not much but some. I now see why 10 weeks would have been short serving myself.

What i am noticing is a burning in the muscles, like ive been at it all day, but pretty much as soon as i warm up.
Especially in my forarms from the grip id guess. Something to just get used to?

Im up about 8lbs but im sure thats water as i dropped the arimidex last week just to see if i need it or not.

Thats about it so far, getting excited that im actually noticing some changes though.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I know I'm late to the party here, but a couple things....

-test at 400 mg/wk is good for a first cycle. and a 2nd cycle, etc. it's always good.... you don't need extra gear.

-start a low dose AI with your cycle right away (generally .25 mg EOD). you're going to increase E2 levels. you want to minimize how much, tho...

-HCG doesn't need to be high either, but it helps to have it sooner than later.... 250-500 IU/wk will have you covered.

-50 mg/day of clomid is stupid. 25 mg/day is just fine.... longer is better than using higher doses in PCT.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/288103-info-serms.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/297449-info-hcg.html#post5870442

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/288969-info-ais.html

Ase_james

Awards
Vatsnake, i dont have enough juju jere to reply to a big message lime that yet. So here i am...

So you think running hch all the way through is better?

Ase_james

Awards
Update.
Im about 6 weeks in and am certainly getting fuller and stronger. Lifts go up every day and im feelinf very full.

I have a question if anyone's still here.
I have some nasty elbow/bicep pain that isnt really effecting lifts yet, but it seems like a long term thing. I took a week and a half off due to being sick and it remained the same.

Its a burning pain in a balance muscle along the side of the bicep.
So question is, should i just do high reps or add some igf1 targeting the biceps?
I can source gh but id be going online for igf1...

Ase_james

Awards
At the half way point and am pretty happy with the plan so far.
Lifts are up quite a bit. I just hit 16 reps with my body weight on dumbell bench press. Which is awesome for me.

I have veins popping out literary everywhere. And my body fat is down. That surprises me considering I've put on almost 15 lbs...

My bp was up a bit so i donated blood today.

My appetite just blew up this week, that and the increase in blood is a good sign that the hormomes are peaking.

My only real sides are: raised bp, anxiety and aggression. Not bad aggression, just more intense and impatient.
The burning sensation is mostly gone, thank god, it made it hard to lift...

I now know why no one really does just one cycle! Just feeling jacked all the time and finally filling my delts and calves.

One last thing, pretty sure its normal, but i think my libido is higher now than when i was a teen! I mean, i want to peg every board i see. Lol.

Ase_james

Awards
Up in weight about 20lbs, i can tell theres some bloat in there, but temporary fat and water doesn't bother me much. Last update was early February.

My lats have doubled is appearance, one of my main problem areas...

Switched from test c to test e because thats what was out there but started getting night sweats at that point. Could that be related?