Starting TRT questions on Sustanon

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Hey all I’m taking the plunge and staring TRT soon. My place offers sustanon 250 and the recommendation is one injection every 5 days. They haven’t specified how much, I.e if I’m to take the whole vial or not every 5 days; nonetheless an injection every 5 days is their recommendation. Can I have people’s thoughts on this please from experienced users or those on TRT. Also would you recommend cyp or enathate if I could choose this instead? Any help appreciated as I’m still researching this before the plunge. Thanks brothers

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
I’m on TRT, I honest to god can’t find on the bottle how many mg’s of test I’m taking. It’s a compound cream not shots. It’s great tho, it dhea and some thing else that affects my thyroid. Bro I’ve lost 5 pounds in a little over a week. Are you in America?

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
I’m on TRT, I honest to god can’t find on the bottle how many mg’s of test I’m taking. It’s a compound cream not shots. It’s great tho, it dhea and some thing else that affects my thyroid. Bro I’ve lost 5 pounds in a little over a week. Are you in America?
Thanks for your reply. No I’m in the UK

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Hey all I’m taking the plunge and staring TRT soon. My place offers sustanon 250 and the recommendation is one injection every 5 days. They haven’t specified how much, I.e if I’m to take the whole vial or not every 5 days; nonetheless an injection every 5 days is their recommendation. Can I have people’s thoughts on this please from experienced users or those on TRT. Also would you recommend cyp or enathate if I could choose this instead? Any help appreciated as I’m still researching this before the plunge. Thanks brothers
well, on one hand, Sustanon appears to be good in theory, as it's a mutli-ester blend that should release at different intervals. but it's generally recommended at once a week or even once every 2 weeks, which leads to a large spike and then gradual drop to baseline.

it's interesting that they recommend every 5 days.... that should prevent too much of a spike. honestly, it should work just fine as long as they get your T levels up appropriately...

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My approach is different. I was on TRT test/e twice a week but had trouble figuring out AI dosages. When blasting I felt ill as soon as I got above 350mg/w.
Now I'm on test undecanoate. Pinning once a week. Do not need any AI anymore and feeling fine, even on higher dosage.
If you do the switch to test/u, use a half life calculator to pre-load.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
well, on one hand, Sustanon appears to be good in theory, as it's a mutli-ester blend that should release at different intervals. but it's generally recommended at once a week or even once every 2 weeks, which leads to a large spike and then gradual drop to baseline.

it's interesting that they recommend every 5 days.... that should prevent too much of a spike. honestly, it should work just fine as long as they get your T levels up appropriately...
Thanks for your reply. I believe the 5 day protocol is to stop it bottoming out like it would if I was doing it every 2 weeks but I’m no expert.