Starting TRT questions on Sustanon

1. Starting TRT questions on Sustanon

Hey all Iím taking the plunge and staring TRT soon. My place offers sustanon 250 and the recommendation is one injection every 5 days. They havenít specified how much, I.e if Iím to take the whole vial or not every 5 days; nonetheless an injection every 5 days is their recommendation. Can I have peopleís thoughts on this please from experienced users or those on TRT. Also would you recommend cyp or enathate if I could choose this instead? Any help appreciated as Iím still researching this before the plunge. Thanks brothers

2. Iím on TRT, I honest to god canít find on the bottle how many mgís of test Iím taking. Itís a compound cream not shots. Itís great tho, it dhea and some thing else that affects my thyroid. Bro Iíve lost 5 pounds in a little over a week. Are you in America?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Laxarcher13 View Post
    Iím on TRT, I honest to god canít find on the bottle how many mgís of test Iím taking. Itís a compound cream not shots. Itís great tho, it dhea and some thing else that affects my thyroid. Bro Iíve lost 5 pounds in a little over a week. Are you in America?
    Thanks for your reply. No Iím in the UK

4. Quote Originally Posted by Vikingbro View Post
    Hey all I’m taking the plunge and staring TRT soon. My place offers sustanon 250 and the recommendation is one injection every 5 days. They haven’t specified how much, I.e if I’m to take the whole vial or not every 5 days; nonetheless an injection every 5 days is their recommendation. Can I have people’s thoughts on this please from experienced users or those on TRT. Also would you recommend cyp or enathate if I could choose this instead? Any help appreciated as I’m still researching this before the plunge. Thanks brothers
    well, on one hand, Sustanon appears to be good in theory, as it's a mutli-ester blend that should release at different intervals. but it's generally recommended at once a week or even once every 2 weeks, which leads to a large spike and then gradual drop to baseline.

it's interesting that they recommend every 5 days.... that should prevent too much of a spike. honestly, it should work just fine as long as they get your T levels up appropriately...

5. My approach is different. I was on TRT test/e twice a week but had trouble figuring out AI dosages. When blasting I felt ill as soon as I got above 350mg/w.
    Now I'm on test undecanoate. Pinning once a week. Do not need any AI anymore and feeling fine, even on higher dosage.
    If you do the switch to test/u, use a half life calculator to pre-load.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by CatSnake View Post
    well, on one hand, Sustanon appears to be good in theory, as it's a mutli-ester blend that should release at different intervals. but it's generally recommended at once a week or even once every 2 weeks, which leads to a large spike and then gradual drop to baseline.

it's interesting that they recommend every 5 days.... that should prevent too much of a spike. honestly, it should work just fine as long as they get your T levels up appropriately...
    Thanks for your reply. I believe the 5 day protocol is to stop it bottoming out like it would if I was doing it every 2 weeks but Iím no expert.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Starting TRT while on cycle
    By FitDude8800 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-09-2015, 10:53 AM
  2. Starting Test E cycle (on TRT) question about AI
    By Frtdrmrose7 in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-03-2013, 12:57 AM
  3. First Post TRT Question on Dose
    By tomcjensen in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-22-2012, 11:08 PM
  4. few questions - seeing urologist this week, starting trt
    By Gutterpump in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-21-2008, 07:38 PM
  5. Starting to Cut.. Question on EC stack.
    By BulkPower in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-13-2007, 01:21 AM