Wanna to start first cycle and I have no clue yet...please help!!

1. Wanna to start first cycle and I have no clue yet...please help!!

I start seven years ago, working out five or six days. I used to have testosterone boosters like two times. I do good micro in protein and carbs.
    I believe this is the time to start first anabolic cycle to cut the fats or bulk more muscles .
    Iam open minded for any brand name (trusted), full plan for three cycle for a year.
    Please share your ideas and support.Name:  received_10154750231251396.jpeg
Views: 171
Size:  42.7 KBName:  received_10154750231246396.jpeg
Views: 173
Size:  131.2 KBName:  received_10154750231211396.jpeg
Views: 168
Size:  45.3 KBName:  received_10154750231086396.jpeg
Views: 166
Size:  143.7 KBName:  received_10154750229216396.jpeg
Views: 166
Size:  131.9 KBName:  received_10154750229191396.jpeg
Views: 163
Size:  42.9 KBName:  received_10154750229156396.jpeg
Views: 163
Size:  128.4 KB

2. Whatís your diet look like? Are you following a routine? I donít see a lot of muscular development so Iím thinking you need to make sure everything is fully in check
    •   

3. You might want to cut some body fat before you jump on a first time cycle ........bra!!

4. take some tes. Start at 75mg eod

5. Quote Originally Posted by Megawhite View Post
    I start seven years ago, working out five or six days. I used to have testosterone boosters like two times. I do good micro in protein and carbs.
    I believe this is the time to start first anabolic cycle to cut the fats or bulk more muscles .
    Iam open minded for any brand name (trusted), full plan for three cycle for a year.
    Please share your ideas and support.
    No pun intended, but:
    That can't be right, unless you did bowling for 7 years, instead of bodybuilding.
    Lately we have a lot of strange newbies here, making me suspicious.

Anyway, before jumping on a cycle, you should reduce body fat.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    No pun intended, but:
    That can't be right, unless you did bowling for 7 years, instead of bodybuilding.
    Lately we have a lot of strange newbies here, making me suspicious.

Anyway, before jumping on a cycle, you should reduce body fat.
    It has been interesting the last few weeks, hasn't it. Give the guy props for posting the pics. He looks pretty happy in some of them.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

7. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    It has been interesting the last few weeks, hasn't it. Give the guy props for posting the pics. He looks pretty happy in some of them.
    @Megawhite looks like a fun guy to party with. I bet he does it a lot, as it hinders gains.
    @Megawhite , you stated you have your "micros" sorted out, can you give an example of what you eat and how you train?

8. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    @Megawhite looks like a fun guy to party with. I bet he does it a lot, as it hinders gains.
    @Megawhite , you stated you have your "micros" sorted out, can you give an example of what you eat and how you train?
    I was following Kris gethin for couple of his training. I used different style and different schools. I eat five to even times, my standard meal 5 to 7 ounce of protein (fish, chicken, beef). I drink couple of protein shake, one after the working out and one during the night. Iam now working on Hany rambod fst 7.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Megawhite View Post
    I was following Kris gethin for couple of his training. I used different style and different schools. I eat five to even times, my standard meal 5 to 7 ounce of protein (fish, chicken, beef). I drink couple of protein shake, one after the working out and one during the night. Iam now working on Hany rambod fst 7.
    What is your height?
    Any stats for major lifts?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Laxarcher13 View Post
    Whatís your diet look like? Are you following a routine? I donít see a lot of muscular development so Iím thinking you need to make sure everything is fully in check
    I agree with you I need to cut some fats. I trying to cut carb and try to push one more cardio session three times a week to cut fats. Can I use anabolic to enhance the hormone in my body to burn fats. I started to drink apple cider vinegar three times a day and drink the rubber fat burner .

11. There are some compounds that may help to lose fat, not talking about anabolics like Sarms, roids -or PH's.
    The main function of a anabolic is to gain weight (a few exceptions apply and could be discussed).

What is your height?

12. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    There are some compounds that may help to lose fat, not talking about anabolics like Sarms, roids -or PH's.
    The main function of a anabolic is to gain weight (a few exceptions apply and could be discussed).

What is your height?
    Height 5.8
    Weight 204 p
    Bench press 190 p
    Leg press 280 p
    Abs 125 p
    Biceps 140 p
    Triceps 120 p

13. Quote Originally Posted by Megawhite View Post
    Height 5.8
    Weight 204 p
    Bench press 190 p
    Leg press 280 p
    Abs 125 p
    Biceps 140 p
    Triceps 120 p

What does: Abs 125 pounds, Triceps 120 pounds and Biceps 140 pounds even mean?
    No deadlifts, squats or military press?
    190 lbs bench press after years of training at 200lbs + body weight? Something is way off here.
    My quick advise would be, learn how to train effectively, follow a good diet and stay away from anabolics. Seriously.

14. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post

What does: Abs 125 pounds, Triceps 120 pounds and Biceps 140 pounds even mean?
    No deadlifts, squats or military press?
    190 lbs bench press after years of training at 200lbs + body weight? Something is way off here.
    My quick advise would be, learn how to train effectively, follow a good diet and stay away from anabolics. Seriously.
    Deadlift 180 p and I meant by biceps and triceps using the machine with weight plates. If dumbbells 55 p .squat doing 180 p I can reach up to 10 reps. I believe I have good structure now to start anabolic after cutting the fat percentage. If u can share with the fat burner compound to burn fast.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Megawhite View Post
    Deadlift 180 p and I meant by biceps and triceps using the machine with weight plates. If dumbbells 55 p .squat doing 180 p I can reach up to 10 reps. I believe I have good structure now to start anabolic after cutting the fat percentage. If u can share with the fat burner compound to burn fast.
    I asked for your height and lifts, because sometimes looks can be deceiving. A guy at 6.5 may not look like much but could be strong as a bull.
    Now that we have established that your training -and/or diet is wrong (numbers and looks do tell, especially when training for 7 years), you have to start over, I mean, really. Begin from the start and ask the biggest guy in the gym to show you how its done (don't ask him for roids, LOL).
    After a while, when strength and gains stall, you could think about a first cycle. You are not ready. For enhanced fat loss, other guys here can help with advise, personally I do the "eat less- move more" method. Some OTC pre-workouts are pretty good, giving you a needed kick for a good workout.

16. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    I asked for your height and lifts, because sometimes looks can be deceiving. A guy at 6.5 may not look like much but could be strong as a bull.
    Now that we have established that your training -and/or diet is wrong (numbers and looks do tell, especially when training for 7 years), you have to start over, I mean, really. Begin from the start and ask the biggest guy in the gym to show you how its done (don't ask him for roids, LOL).
    After a while, when strength and gains stall, you could think about a first cycle. You are not ready. For enhanced fat loss, other guys here can help with advise, personally I do the "eat less- move more" method. Some OTC pre-workouts are pretty good, giving you a needed kick for a good workout.
    Thank you and appreciate your help.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Megawhite View Post
    Thank you and appreciate your help.
    If I were you, I would open a log on the workout forum section with the same pics as reference for later progression.
    If you post your detailed workouts regularly and follow the logs of fellow members to learn, I'm sure others will support you on your journey and help you achieve your goals.

18. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    If I were you, I would open a log on the workout forum section with the same pics as reference for later progression.
    If you post your detailed workouts regularly and follow the logs of fellow members to learn, I'm sure others will support you on your journey and help you achieve your goals.
    Absolutely this (and all of the above). A good structured training program with decent nutrition will most likely do what you think an anabolic cycle will achieve anyway (but with less risks).

Just my opinion (and from personal experience) but cutting body fat to 10-12% is pretty easy without any fat burners etc. Provided your willing to put the work in.....

19. I totally agree with what most of the other guys here are saying... you are NOWHERE near ready for a cycle of anabolics.
    Here's why:
    -BF is way too high
    -VERY limited actual muscle mass (meaning you have tons that you could easily gain naturally)
    -Diet clearly not dialed in at all (clearly you ahve no idea what cals or macros you require to change you body or progress you strength/mass)
    -Training seems erratic and unplanned (even following a program it sounds like you jump around a lot and therefore don't know what actually works for you)

You 100% need to fix ALL of these factors before you're ready for a cycle. Anabolics wont fix them for you. They simply magnify the results you would get naturally... if your training and/or diet suck, then anabolics wont make it much better.

Also, nobody is (or should ever) going to just "lay out a full year of 3 cycles" for you... you need to do your own research, understand what your goals are - specifically, not just "get huge and shredded broooo" - decide what is feasible with your lifestyle, time and dedication, set a reasonable target, THEN start finding which anabolics fit those formats. once you've picked your anabolics, start researching the dosing, potential sides, supports required, and pct protocols and requirements. Once you have all that, come back with a plan YOU lay out, and we can help you to change/tweak it to make sure your doing things as best as possible.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 39yr old. About to start first cycle
    By kai08 in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-21-2014, 04:24 PM
  2. Want to start first cycle, would like advice
    By HolyRoller in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-17-2013, 02:02 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-16-2013, 03:57 AM