Is this a long enough rest? HELP!!

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
I don't believe ive put e nuff thought into "is this routine good 4 me"? Thats why im here, so this is my routine and of course I want whats best for me and this one just seems to have fell into my lap for quite some time now, since ive been back for almost 3 yrs now, and yes I try and keep my workouts changed up every few weeks or so. Here it is:
-wake up do morning bathroom duties(take a dump brush teeth ect)
-suppliment w bcaa n l-citrulline green and black tea no food or calories
-do about n e where from 33min to 40min cardio
-wait 1hr b/f eating a keto meal
-wait 30-45min to settle then suppliment pre w/o (bcaa glutamine betaine cla fish oil and multi vitamin and a little kratom)and let that settle in for about 20-30 min
-then I attack my weight session with what umph I have.
I do a breakfast with leafy veggies high n nitrates and that seems to give me a clean push kinda like carbs do but im on keto so no no no carbs.
My question is am I giving myself enough time between cardio and weights???

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Yes? People warm up with cardio sometimes brother....minutes before lifting!

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I don't believe ive put e nuff thought into "is this routine good 4 me"? Thats why im here, so this is my routine and of course I want whats best for me and this one just seems to have fell into my lap for quite some time now, since ive been back for almost 3 yrs now, and yes I try and keep my workouts changed up every few weeks or so. Here it is:
-wake up do morning bathroom duties(take a dump brush teeth ect)
-suppliment w bcaa n l-citrulline green and black tea no food or calories
-do about n e where from 33min to 40min cardio
-wait 1hr b/f eating a keto meal
-wait 30-45min to settle then suppliment pre w/o (bcaa glutamine betaine cla fish oil and multi vitamin and a little kratom)and let that settle in for about 20-30 min
-then I attack my weight session with what umph I have.
I do a breakfast with leafy veggies high n nitrates and that seems to give me a clean push kinda like carbs do but im on keto so no no no carbs.
My question is am I giving myself enough time between cardio and weights???
Did this in summer. Woke up, fasted cardio, drank a shake and then ate egg whites with vegetables. Did some gardening or housework and then hit weights. I liked it so much.. I believe you are golden