Auughhh, so lost with all the new names. What have I missed since 2005?

SouthernIron

SouthernIron

Awards
I'm just ranting so no offense to anyone.

Just been away for a long time and trying to get back into things. Been lifting heavy again for about 1.5 years versus general exercise workouts and starting to look into things again.

I try to read reviews and things but not even sure where to start. I guess that is why I have been sticking to protein, diet and multivitamins. I haven't even started taking creatine again. oh geez...

I used to know all the chemical compounds and stacks and having a hard time remembering them or even finding what is equivalent today with who makes what.... Now I have kids so being able to read for hours isn't an option anymore.

Anyway, my old ass rant over. :)

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Yea it's a never ending process... What are you looking into? What are you trying to accomplish?

SouthernIron

SouthernIron

Awards
Yea it's a never ending process... What are you looking into? What are you trying to accomplish?
Basically lean muscle gains. I love lifting heavy with intensity. I only have an hour to get done from the time I do the first rep in the gym to when I need to leave (hence the intensity).

My workouts are basically full body with free weights doing super-sets (3 different body parts per set, with 5 sets of 8-10 reps each). Because the way I workout, I'm worried I might be over training without proper supps or boosters. I workout basically 3 times a week and coach youth sports 2-3 times a week.

I actually build muscle and size pretty easily but I also gain weight easy as it's difficult to keep the extra lbs off around my stomach. I'm an engineer so I sit in my office a lot at my computer. I'm on a low carb/high protein diet now and doing well. I lost 10lbs after the first couple of weeks and looking to loose probably about 30 lbs more. The first 10 came off easily, but I'm worried that I'm plateaued at this weight. Cutting has always been a struggle for me.

I had done plenty of stuff preban but haven't touched anything since then.

I get plenty of smiles and winks from the single soccer moms but I am not satisfied at all how I look. I guess none of us really are if we are into lifting. lol

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man, a lot like me... Sent you PM as u know for brands gtg.

Also, stevia-maltodextrin big bags at walmart $6 to $8. Replaced sugar for my ice tea and coffee. Helps big time recomp to cut sugars...

Stupid american food is so loaded with sugar.

Ostarine and Sr9009 for that cut research only.

LGD-4033 for serious lean gain bulk SARM. research. Once past 1st week sweats, was a DMZ lean experience for my ectodragon. Nice.

For a wet gainer and superman strength for your pet, hard to beat good ol PH like S-drol or DMZ or M1AD... also i am excited to research with board sponsor PRE super-diol when released later.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Man needs to get some créatine. Go to Walmart cheap stuff. Don't forget to pick up fish oils and if you're looking to get on some anabolics that don't have as many side effects check out SARMS like PoSiTiVeFLoW said. Also pre workouts are most likely something that has evolved. Check out reign by Olympus Labs they've got some solid ingredient profiles. Im trying to give you as best I can cause back in 04' i was still a kid not to make you feel old or anything lol. But welcome back always fun to get back into lifting.

SouthernIron

SouthernIron

Awards
Man needs to get some créatine. Go to Walmart cheap stuff. Don't forget to pick up fish oils and if you're looking to get on some anabolics that don't have as many side effects check out SARMS like PoSiTiVeFLoW said. Also pre workouts are most likely something that has evolved. Check out reign by Olympus Labs they've got some solid ingredient profiles. Im trying to give you as best I can cause back in 04' i was still a kid not to make you feel old or anything lol. But welcome back always fun to get back into lifting.
Thanks for the tips. I do need to get some creatine again and already doing the Omegas.

In 04 I was coming back from my tour in Iraq. Good times back then. Lol.

I’m not trying to keep up with my youth but rather run faster than the grim reaper so he doesn’t catch me. Lol

SouthernIron

SouthernIron

Awards
Man, a lot like me... Sent you PM as u know for brands gtg.

Also, stevia-maltodextrin big bags at walmart $6 to $8. Replaced sugar for my ice tea and coffee. Helps big time recomp to cut sugars...

Stupid american food is so loaded with sugar.

Ostarine and Sr9009 for that cut research only.

LGD-4033 for serious lean gain bulk SARM. research. Once past 1st week sweats, was a DMZ lean experience for my ectodragon. Nice.

For a wet gainer and superman strength for your pet, hard to beat good ol PH like S-drol or DMZ or M1AD... also i am excited to research with board sponsor PRE super-diol when released later.
Much appreciated.

Look forward to your research logs.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What’s your age? 57 here. If in your 50’s then get a hormone bloodwork Panel done.

SouthernIron

SouthernIron

Awards
What’s your age? 57 here. If in your 50’s then get a hormone bloodwork Panel done.

I'm 47. I was looking at going down to a local doc and getting him to do a panel and see what is up. There is a place here I heard from a friend that does TRT. She gets like one shot of 50mg every two weeks. They put B12 and different stuff in it. Although, I gotta find my old anabolic half-life chart and see what the half-life levels of her shots does to her blood level spikes. She says she feels great but that seems a little low to get any real results from it. IMO

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Thanks for the tips. I do need to get some creatine again and already doing the Omegas.

In 04 I was coming back from my tour in Iraq. Good times back then. Lol.

I’m not trying to keep up with my youth but rather run faster than the grim reaper so he doesn’t catch me. Lol
Haha it's all good man. Check out MK677 for that matter. GH secretogogue.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Man you might even want to check into S4 I like it for drying and leaning out effects while keeping size. It has some blurry vision side though if you don't cycle it 5 days on 2 days off.

leosatriani

Awards
Very surprised to hear all the sarms recommendations here. Anytime I saw someone online taking that stuff it looked like they didn’t even lift. Besides isn’t all that stuff illegal nowadays? You don’t exactly buy it from the pharmacy correct?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Welcome back to AM!

Not much has changed with regard to basics you already know, so don't feel bad. I left for a short time and came back.
This is a great community.