Follidrone 2.0 stack question

Kaki

Kaki

Awards
Hello guys!
I m new to the forum and I just bought Follidrone 2 + OL STR3NGTH + SUP3R 7. My question... Is OK to stack them together? I also supplement with creatine hcl,
Beta alanine
L-arginine
Taurine
L-ornithine

Right now I'm in cut... But I want to pack some clean muscle slowly.
I have been taken follidrone for 2weeks now and I have seen that my weigh even if I do cheat days (drinking, eating junk) have not change my weight.
I'm 42
177cm
79kg (was 89 in March)
Thank you guys and keep pushing!

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hello guys!
I m new to the forum and I just bought Follidrone 2 + OL STR3NGTH + SUP3R 7. My question... Is OK to stack them together? I also supplement with creatine hcl,
Beta alanine
L-arginine
Taurine
L-ornithine

Right now I'm in cut... But I want to pack some clean muscle slowly.
I have been taken follidrone for 2weeks now and I have seen that my weigh even if I do cheat days (drinking, eating junk) have not change my weight.
I'm 42
177cm
79kg (was 89 in March)
Thank you guys and keep pushing!
I'm sure you could, but honestly I'd run them seperate if not just to be able to identify which works better for you.

Do you only have 1 bottle of Follidrone? I'm running it now, I ran 2 bottles this summer and loved it. My experience is that the second bottle is where you'll notice the majority of the "gains" - I was able to lose fat (was eating a deficit) and gain muscle/strength at the same time. I'd say run it alone for 2 bottles, then run the OL stuff and see which you liked better.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Folidrone 2.0 and laxogenin stack really well together.
And really lend themselves imo to Volume training - due to the endurance.
Its common that you need to eat more on Folidrone 2.0 to maintain the same weight.
So don't be afraid to eat more to see the slow gains you are looking for.
Inta workout carbs like Waxy Maize mixed with BCA's are my place to put in extra carbs.

1 bottle of each is just going to get you going - I suggest you get more.
If you like Strength, try Dermastrength.

Kaki

Kaki

Awards
Does it matter if you are on low carb? I consume about 180gr cars daily

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Does it matter if you are on low carb? I consume about 180gr cars daily
I used 2 bottles on low carb and had great results. With that being said, I found it to work better for me personally taking 3 seperate 1 pill doses, all with the highest carb meals I was eating. I was only taking in ~100g of carbs so this was a little tough - but when I took my doses without carbs it was a little rough on my stomach - Brundell says because my blood sugar was getting too low. Makes sense