Blood test after a blast on trt.

BigDemo

BigDemo

Awards
Hi im 6 foot 200 pounds 8.9 percent body fat. 5 cycles under my belt. Just finished a blast and plan on doing bloods on my 5th week off. Should i wait longer? I was doing 750mg test cyp. First week off down to 250mg. Second week 250mg skiped the 3rd week and did 100mg the 4th week. My trt dose is 200 every 2 weeks. I will get my blood done on the 5th. Any input ? I just wanna make sure im below 800

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BigDemo

BigDemo

Awards
Thanks i like the caculations and the graph but its not answering my question. Does anyone have any experience with doing bloods 5 weeks after a blast on trt?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you have past blood tests and SHBG levels to reference? If you're one of the few with really high SHBG it could take many weeks to drop your levels. If your like me with very low SHBG it would take about two weeks with no injections to get back into normal range.

BigDemo

BigDemo

Awards
I have only checked my total test. I will recomend a more detailed blood analysis at my next visit. I was at work earlier when i first looked at the graph you sent me and didnt have much time. I just did another calculation and got to say thank you. This calculator is fantastic. I just want to make sure i do my blood at the correct time

BigDemo

BigDemo

Awards
Ok i waited 9 days after a 100mg injection and my total test was 171. Wtf. ??????

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Well first of all 100mg for your build and weight can be too low. Try 150 or 200 in my opinion. I take 100mg a week and 500iu of HCG a week, and I’m only 170lbs 5’9
Hadn’t ever had bloods but I feel great that’s all I know :)