Myostatin inhibitor

cubalibre000

Awards
Hi to all,
can someone suggest me some myostatin inhibitor name ?

Thank you,
Alessandro

Andy Roo

Awards
Primeval 'Epicat Max' - 60 caps
Insane Labz - 'Insane Gainz' - 150 caps.

Both contain epicatechin which is 'claimed' to help with myostatin inhibition...fellas in the forums will say it's ineffective, I say it can't hurt to try them and see if you notice any changes.

Davidelsons

Awards
I did yk11 for a few weeks ..

while I was on lgd too ... if I took yk11 before workout I had major strength increase but did not notice as much if I took it at AMPM dose.

it is potent as in I could definitely tell it was doing something to body chemistry because my body odor h was really strong on it..lol.... it's suppressive too.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I believe all androgens inhibit myostatin to a degree.... but I think it upregulates within 8 weeks or so.

"Repression of myostatin activity

Third, testosterone may exert its anabolic effect via repression of myostatin expression and/or activity, thereby inhibiting muscle breakdown, as myostatin acts as a repressor of translation initiation"

http://erc.endocrinology-journals.org/content/23/1/R15.full

also, look into AMG 745:

https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/99/10/3625/2836360/Myostatin-Inhibition-A-New-Treatment-for-Androgen

Testing1234

Awards
Does follistatin 344 work?

I know the anti-aging researcher Liz Parrish went overseas to have some anti-aging therapies tried on herself. One was a myostatin inhibitor, but I'm not sure how it was used.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Amg 745 I remember hearing about years ago but I just looked it up and it was mostly showing stuff from 2012-15 so I'm assuming it was a flop. As far as follistatin 344, I remember a lot of speculation that the stuff for sale was not real because the results were nothing in comparison to what was in the studies. When it comes to this topic I believe we are years away from having a real product that works like it does in theroy