On clomid again.

Charlieg

Awards
Back after a few years away. Moved back to florida from the frozen north. The VA is supplying clomid this time. No test from them. My levesl went from low 200s to over 400 taking half a day. What can I expect long term as far as fat loss and muscle gain. I do work out 3 days a week but not very hard. Just compound exercises with barbell. I am 5'8 180 with a bmi of 26. Also just got a cpap so I know i wasnt sleeping great either.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Back after a few years away. Moved back to florida from the frozen north. The VA is supplying clomid this time. No test from them. My levesl went from low 200s to over 400 taking half a day. What can I expect long term as far as fat loss and muscle gain. I do work out 3 days a week but not very hard. Just compound exercises with barbell. I am 5'8 180 with a bmi of 26. Also just got a cpap so I know i wasnt sleeping great either.
Your getting clomid from the VA?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ahh ok. I was like I aint ever seen the VA prescribe that. Lol. You cant get anything from the VA except for a VED, and I should know I'm a patient and employee. Lol

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I've dabbled with clomid in raising my testosterone, and I didn't really see much as far as fat loss or muscle gain. hard to say, tho....

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think I might be alone on this one but I love Clomid, strength is going up nicely, maybe not too much fat loss but feel a little tighter, my last 2 month cycle of 25 mg ed got my test levels from mid 400's to mid 900's! Too me that's great ��

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I might be alone on this one but I love Clomid, strength is going up nicely, maybe not too much fat loss but feel a little tighter, my last 2 month cycle of 25 mg ed got my test levels from mid 400's to mid 900's! Too me that's great ��
Huge change. Clomid is proven with studies to back it. whats your dose?

Ive heard 25 mgs eod or maybe e third day works. I think the emotional sides are much less with a lesser dose, and may not be that much of an issue altogether.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Huge change. Clomid is proven with studies to back it. whats your dose?

Ive heard 25 mgs eod or maybe e third day works. I think the emotional sides are much less with a lesser dose, and may not be that much of an issue altogether.
I dosed 25mg ed for 2 month. I done 25 eod also with good results.

I like Clomid a lot, it's also nice that I can get a "boost" without having to do PCT after.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone run something like arimistane with clomid? Like 25mg arimistane with 25mg clomid each day?

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought it would help with any extra estrogen from clomid

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I thought it would help with any extra estrogen from clomid
Well, Clomid is an anti estrogen and Arimistane is doing very little if anything at all to estrogen so no, it won’t help.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone run something like arimistane with clomid? Like 25mg arimistane with 25mg clomid each day?
why not take arimidex or aromasin?

I'm not sure how effective arimistane is in lowering E2, but you can expect clomid to raise E2 around 40% or so, along with testosterone up by around 100%.

unless you have bloodwork showing what your E2 is ahead of time, I would be rather conservative in dosing the AI to start...

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
why not take arimidex or aromasin?

I'm not sure how effective arimistane is in lowering E2, but you can expect clomid to raise E2 around 40% or so, along with testosterone up by around 100%.

unless you have bloodwork showing what your E2 is ahead of time, I would be rather conservative in dosing the AI to start...
I am not going to get bloods done on this, I will just low dose clomid for 8 weeks and let it be. I just wanted to throw in the arimistane just in case of some estrogen, but I would never know if estrogen would ever be raised. This is just to be a little boost for me that is all. I had some arimistane laying around and didn't know what else to use it for and figured it would fit with the clomid