Need help argenine& citrulline problem

1. Need help argenine& citrulline problem

I've been taking argenine for quite some time now but have read citrulline shows greater results and taken togather even better. My problem is $ money so should I choose one or the other or does someone make them mixed together already for a sensible price?
    Thanks

2. Bulksupplements at Amazon. Pick up a bag of citrulline:malate 2:1 and the L-arganine AKG.

They have multiple size options on the bags, and you will need a digital scale as they don't come with any preweighed scoop, but that is the best way to go.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    Bulksupplements at Amazon. Pick up a bag of citrulline:malate 2:1 and the L-arganine AKG.

They have multiple size options on the bags, and you will need a digital scale as they don't come with any preweighed scoop, but that is the best way to go.
    Thanks.

4. Yup. That's what I do. I slowly pieced together all the ingredients for my own pre-workout. All of the ingredients I got through that company. More often than not, they send a follow-up email asking if you would like a free sample of one of their products to try out.

So you could even order one of their products and see if they give you that offer. Buy the least expensive one, and requests to sample the most expensive one type deal.

5. Yup bulk supplements .com or myprotein .com is super cheap!!
    •   

6. Or Hard Rhino (dot) com.

7. Quote Originally Posted by 81dcs View Post
    I've been taking argenine for quite some time now but have read citrulline shows greater results and taken togather even better. My problem is $ money so should I choose one or the other or does someone make them mixed together already for a sensible price?
    Thanks
    Arginine isn't that useful.
    Citrulline and Agmatine is a great combo.

8. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    Bulksupplements at Amazon. Pick up a bag of citrulline:malate 2:1 and the L-arganine AKG.

How are you dosing each?

9. Quote Originally Posted by wildfox View Post
    How are you dosing each?
    6g - Citrulline:Malate
    2g - L-Arganine AKG

10. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    Arginine isn't that useful.
    Citrulline and Agmatine is a great combo.
    yeah, I was surprised how little research there is on arginine in raising NO, etc.

a buddy of mine is going to give pycnogenol a whirl, as there seems to be a lot of interesting research into that....

https://examine.com/supplements/pycnogenol/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/12851125/

^interesting study.... the arginine seems to show little benefit, but for some reason the author wants to attribute significant effects, for whatever reason...

11. Guys,
    You may feel a heck of a difference if you try arginine ethyl ester.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Andy Roo View Post
    Guys,
    You may feel a heck of a difference if you try arginine ethyl ester.
    Based on my own experience, I have to agree.

13. Quote Originally Posted by wildfox View Post
    Based on my own experience, I have to agree.
    Sure wildfox...makes the arginine more bioavailable...not taking anything away from citrulline or agmatine though.

14. Bulk citrulline and some agmatine is a great option I do 3 grams on empty stock of citrulline with coffee and 1/2 gram of agmatine then 3 grams more of citrulline and another 1/2 of in my bcaa during my workout.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need Help With Hospital Bill Problem
    By rascal14 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-28-2015, 12:14 PM
  2. problems w/ clen.....need help!
    By s.norman in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-17-2005, 01:24 PM
  3. Need help with this problem !
    By umdog in forum Post Cycle Therapy