Can we stil lget ripped without drugs?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by bruno.camilo View Post
    Ripped and small, yes.

Ripped and big, no.
    lol agree with that!

2. It's pretty easy to look like the guys in magazines. Go to a clothing outlet and get undressed in the change room. If you're at around 10-12% bf you'll look super shredded in the mirror. They're made for posing in.
    •   

3. Yup...

Name:  starving-children.jpg
Views: 279
Size:  61.3 KB

4. Quote Originally Posted by ericos_bob View Post
    It's pretty easy to look like the guys in magazines. Go to a clothing outlet and get undressed in the change room. If you're at around 10-12% bf you'll look super shredded in the mirror. They're made for posing in.
    So thas why i always look good af when i try **** on!

5. Get your testosterone levels in upper range of normal. I am 64 and have always kept in shape. Tried prohormones in my late 50s and liked them, but hated the fact that gains were gone when cycles were over. Get on a safe TRT regimen and work out really hard and diligently. Results will come. I was losing ground despite my hard workouts and diet. TRT turned it around. This pic shows my result, most returning after age 62 for me :
    Name:  B2CE170D-6A49-4826-A50F-4CFECD0F4606.jpeg
Views: 184
Size:  120.5 KB
    •   

6. It depends on your hormonal profile. Some guys can, some just can't. Get a hormonal profile that includes T, E2, cortisol, and a thyroid panel. I've got friends that look great and eat garbage, and friends that follow a meticulous diet and cardio out that look mediocre. Insulin sensitivity is another crucial factor. I'm sure most of the guys in this thread that are shredded without drugs have a very youthful hormonal profile. You don't meet cats with low T, slow thyroid, and insulin resistance looking ripped.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

7. Of course. What a weird question. Cripey. Do I have to post another shirtles pic. of myself? How much can the Internet handle? hahahahha. Take good care of your testicles and they will do the same for you.

8. I'm 24 yrs o***e training for about a year and a half now maybe 2 years and at 16% bf id consider myself pretty lean but still looking to get below 15% for my holiday in August it's achievable mate just keep at it Name:  IMG_20180626_112642_577.jpeg
Views: 133
Size:  76.3 KB

9. But, but you are 24 son. GTFO. hahahahhaha

10. Quote Originally Posted by UCSMiami View Post
    But, but you are 24 son. GTFO. hahahahhaha
    Haha hey not that easy still for 24 who are natural still got to put in the work everyday to get the gains or lose fat

11. Yes using more drugs.

12. Quote Originally Posted by UCSMiami View Post
    But, but you are 24 son. GTFO. hahahahhaha
    In his defense ive always had to work retardedly hard to get lean. Even at 24. At 24 i was doing crossfit in the am 5-6 days a week, jiu jitsu in the afternoon mon-wed-fri, muay thai and mma sparring tues-thurs and mma sparring sat. Even doing all of that i had to watch everything i ate to get lean. Ive never just naturally been lean and muscular

13. Just jesting as this is the over 35 but feel like 50 sub forum

14. Quote Originally Posted by UCSMiami View Post
    Just jesting as this is the over 35 but feel like 50 sub forum
    Oh i didnt see that lol

15. @24 I could eat a bucket of KFC every day and remain ripped. The same habit at 30 would have me look like a bucket.

16. Quote Originally Posted by ericos_bob View Post
    @24 I could eat a bucket of KFC every day and remain ripped. The same habit at 30 would have me look like a bucket.
    Dang dude i wish i could have done that ever. Ive never been able to eat whatever and be ripped

17. There's a big downside to having a hyper metabolism. Stuffing your face until you're sick every day just to gain a little muscle isn't much fun and if I stopped training my gains would dissipate in no time. I'm actually much happier being able to make progress in the gym at 2-3000 cals a day.

18. Quote Originally Posted by ericos_bob View Post
    @24 I could eat a bucket of KFC every day and remain ripped. The same habit at 30 would have me look like a bucket.
    Wait until you’re in your 60s. Water can put on abdominal fat...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 12:59 PM
  2. How Low Can We Go?--NutraPlanet Moving Sale!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-19-2006, 05:14 PM
  3. Can we get more TST feedback?
    By Work in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-10-2006, 08:15 PM
  4. Methyldie/ Can we get a product description?
    By sarcoplasm in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-29-2004, 03:06 PM