Just turned 35

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Morning guys! I recently turned 35 a couple months ago and the thing I always hear is during your 30s testosterone levels will begin to steadily decline. What are things I need to consider to help negate this decline from a nutrition, lifestyle and supplement standpoint.

The big things that come to mind is keep stress low, get adequate sleep, eat at maintenance calories (at least) and supplement any nutrient deficiencies. Am I missing or can I fine tune anything? At my next physical I'm probably going to ask to get blood work done.

Thank you in advance for your time and responses!

gaz7456

gaz7456

Awards
I think generally we can get ourselves overly obsessed with this. I have 10 years on you but am in the best condition of my life and still strong in most lifts than ever before, without hormonal products to boost test. My last blood test indicated test and free test levels pretty much in the average of the normal range.

Focus on training hard, adequate sleep, avoid excessive stress, and eat sensibly in relation to your goals - Largely what you have already acknowledged above.

Unless the blood work suggests you genuinely are below the normal range, I'd forget about it and just enjoy your training.