No morning wood at 35 - normal?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
So after dicking about with AI's and 7/11-dhea, i fell off the wagon over xmas, and libido/mood is low.

Its the uk so sunlight is none-existent.

Ive upped my fish oil, q10, ginger, ginko and ginseng,Vit d3, pro-bio, multi, mega magnesium befor bed, but im not waking up with any badoing.

Is this my new life? what do you do to support yourselves?

Cnote16

Cnote16

Awards
U could go see a doc and get ur T level checked. If it's low then they may prescribe u Testosterone.

APC80

APC80

Awards
I'm in the uk and I tend to get that around this type of year, I take vit d, magnesium, zinc and all that and it helps a bit but there's really no replacement for real sunlight. Always put on a bit of pudge and my moods low so I def think my testosterone takes a dive in mid winter.

Try a test booster and see if that gives ya a boost till the days get longer, apart from that I don't think there's much ya can do mate. Maybe get one of those light boxes?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When you say you fell off the wagon, do you mean like drinking/drug use?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Because he stated that this is just starting, he fell off the wagon for the holidays, he's been using AIs, and there is little sunlight right now where he lives. So many factors that are in play that could lead to low libido that going to the doc to get test levels checked is no where close to being on the list. If this were a sustained issue, he had multiple symptoms, lived a clean lifestyle, and hadn't been playing with supps that affect hormones, then perhaps it would be a starting point.

He needs to reset for awhile and assess. Plus, I don't know a single person that doesn't go through lulls with libido, especially around holidays with stressors, poor weather, drinking, etc.. We all fluctuate.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could be the first sign of vascular blockage

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, good old vascular blockage strikes again with lowered libido.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has that been brought up before. The reason I brought that up is forks over knifes says it could be a first sign along with his age along with alcohol in the past.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
yeah no sunlight, im at work for 7:30am and leave at 3:30 at wghcih poitn im in the dark all day (data center) and int he car its dark by the time im home

Ive bought extra vit D3 and changing the quality of my multivitamin - also taking 5htp and feel a bit better

Test booster may be the way forward, herbal of course, as some mucuna the other night helped with 'round two'

Its not complete ED you understand just a low libido and lack of morning wood

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Of supplements testruction with letrone before bed was working for me

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Not sure if I missed it but any blood tests?

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
7 keto did it to me too, run it 200 mg 3 weeks and i drop that sh.. away. After 7 days everything back to normal but slowly.