Just ordered some Follidrone

MagnusHult007

MagnusHult007

Awards
Any advice on when to take this and for how long?
Also what is recommended after using it?
Thanks guys!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran it at 2 caps preworkout before lifting.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I suggest 2 bottles @ 3 caps per day.
2 caps before training and 1 at least 6 hours before or after seems to be working well for people.
If you want to grow while taking Follidrone 2 youll want to really increase calories. Even when increasing cals youll likely lose some fat.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven't run FD2, but OG was one of the best products I've used over my many years for increased endurance, strength improvements, and overall health. It keeps lipids in check and lowered my triglycerides.

8 week run for sure. Immediate effects are related to endurance and as that continues to improve, the strength increases occur when you apply further volume due to the ability to recover and not tire out. I felt all the poo pooing on the anecdotal evidence in strength improvement was due to poor programming or effort on the users not pushing further into the runs. I personally feel that it is a good product for a 12 week run.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Fd2 is an awesome product. Many ppl including myself ate in a surplus and still lost weight, I actually took a short break after my first 2 bottles as I was leaning out too much as I was trying to put on a few lean pounds.
Amazing supplement!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fd2 is an awesome product. Many ppl including myself ate in a surplus and still lost weight, I actually took a short break after my first 2 bottles as I was leaning out too much as I was trying to put on a few lean pounds.
Amazing supplement!
Part of what makes it so great is its versatility.
If you want to cut or recomp you can eat maintenance or just over and lose considerable fat. The just over will help you gain some muscle.
If you want to bulk you can eat a ton more and grow like a beast. Pauls brother gained 17lbs on an FD2 bulk.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I haven't trained for 2 weeks because of Xmas and kids etc,I've ate rubbish and tons of it over that period. Weighed myself and I've lost 2 pounds wtf. Back to training tomorrow but bulking on it isn't making me gain weight it just digests it quicker and keeps me lean lol. Unreal!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't trained for 2 weeks because of Xmas and kids etc,I've ate rubbish and tons of it over that period. Weighed myself and I've lost 2 pounds wtf. Back to training tomorrow but bulking on it isn't making me gain weight it just digests it quicker and keeps me lean lol. Unreal!
This has been my experience as well. Weight goes up, fat goes down. Sucks I had to stop training for a month because of surgery so I stopped the FD2 as well. Im itching to restart. Cant wait to see the transformation.
I cant cycle anything unhealthy these days but I do miss the massive transformations I was able to make.
Follidrone 2 makes me feel the same. Its much lighter of course but there is a legit transformation.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Got some on the way for my recomp and really excited to see just how far it can go!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I can't wait to try it. It's a new year and I just happen to be craving a new supplement.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You wont believe how good this stuff is.
Its surprising.
I am indeed stoked about it and am hopefully looking forward to much more than just a repeat of previous results.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am indeed stoked about it and am hopefully looking forward to much more than just a repeat of previous results.
This stuff shredds fat off me just about as fast as anything else Ive every run fat loss wise with a concurrent increase in muscle.
Considering its natural based with no steroids at all in it its like finding the ark of the covenant.
Ill let you judge though. Im interested to see what you think.

gaz7456

gaz7456

Awards
Tried it for a few weeks and couldn't even get up to the full dose of 3 caps for more than a couple of days. Impact on stomach, wind, etc, was bad to a point where i've stopped with about half a bottle remaining. Shame, as generally users seem to be pretty impressed with it. Can't say i experienced anything noticeable in terms of LBM or strength change, but the limited duration coupled with under dosing is probably the main factor for me.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Tried it for a few weeks and couldn't even get up to the full dose of 3 caps for more than a couple of days. Impact on stomach, wind, etc, was bad to a point where i've stopped with about half a bottle remaining. Shame, as generally users seem to be pretty impressed with it. Can't say i experienced anything noticeable in terms of LBM or strength change, but the limited duration coupled with under dosing is probably the main factor for me.
If you're in the UK I'll take it off your hands gaz

gaz7456

gaz7456

Awards
I am, but i wasn't planning to give it away just yet, but I'll let you know if i do. I'm hoping someone might recommend some complementary gut enzymes that they have found make it easier on the stomach.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I am, but i wasn't planning to give it away just yet, but I'll let you know if i do. I'm hoping someone might recommend some complementary gut enzymes that they have found make it easier on the stomach.
Wasn't looking it for free mate I'll buy it when you're ready, can never have enough fd2 ?

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I think in the beginning a few users had gut issues with fd2 and had to stop,you must be one of those unlucky ones

gaz7456

gaz7456

Awards
No worries, yeah my gut is pretty sensitive. Gluten, too much lactose, FD2 - All bad for my gut.

Seriously, i will give it away if i can't find a suitable way to finish the course, and i don't mind you having first dibs.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
No worries, yeah my gut is pretty sensitive. Gluten, too much lactose, FD2 - All bad for my gut.

Seriously, i will give it away if i can't find a suitable way to finish the course, and i don't mind you having first dibs.
Ok then you're never gonna find a suitable way to finish the course lol jk ?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Sounds like you have a stomach issue not related to Follidrone 2.0
Hard to know what it is without testing. This also means its impossible to know how to make your symptoms better because you might have an ulcer or disease state we are unaware of which is indicated by distress from multiple things.

My suggestion is deal with the stomach issue directly.
See a DR and figure out whats causing the problem. Even if we are not talking about Follidrone at all this is the best course of action. Lots of times allergies or diet related things are to blame.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This stuff shredds fat off me just about as fast as anything else Ive every run fat loss wise with a concurrent increase in muscle.
Considering its natural based with no steroids at all in it its like finding the ark of the covenant.
Ill let you judge though. Im interested to see what you think.
The recomp log will have a tag for you