What to get from OL

MagnusHult007

MagnusHult007

Awards
Beginning a venture into better supplementation. What is the best thing to start off with from OL? Also, do these products require a PCT? What would a beginners cycle look like? Looking to increase recovery time between stone lifting sessions from 1-2/week to 3-4/week. Thank you in advance.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're looking at the prohormone line up then yes they'll require pct. they have natural products that don't require pct (triumph, strength, epic) and could help aid in recovery. What have you used or are currently using?

MagnusHult007

MagnusHult007

Awards
Dude, all I take now is creatine, a multi vitamin, and beef liver tabs.
I've recently had a blood panel and my T is low (328) but it's considered in the "normal" range. So my doctor isn't prone to Rx any HRT. Unless I go doctor shopping or complain about low libido, I'm not going to get anything until it goes below 300.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
If out of just the OL line, then I would say Triumph. Kind of an "all in one" and best bang for your buck.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Osta can't be sold as a supplement but it can still be found. Either remains of a supp company production or RC

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If out of just the OL line, then I would say Triumph. Kind of an "all in one" and best bang for your buck.
If I had to choose one product from our line, this would be it. It's a natural anabolic and ergogenic supplement. It has no hormonal side effects so doesn't require a PCT, and it can be run year-round.

Here is the big write-up on it: anabolicminds dot com/forum/olympus-labs/276351-q-olympus-labs.html
(my posts are too low, but you know what to do to fix this link)

Soy lecithin is for decreasing soreness, lowering cholesterol, and reducing cortisol. Also includes phosphatidic acid (there's a topic on PA floating around in the supp section...look up "I'm on phosphatidic acid, y'all").
100mg rhodiola to fight fatigue.
20mg stearoyl vanillylamide (capsaicin) for MPS and also lipolysis.
2g Creatine HCl and 2.5g betaine need no introduction, I'm sure, but just in case, they're for power output and lean mass.
2g LCLT is for recovery.
1.5mg l-alanine and 1g glutamine because alanine helps with glutamine absorption.
150mg elevATP for endurance.
250mg AlphaSize alpha-GPC for focus and power output.

I'd go with either that or Conqu3r (our preworkout) as a "welcome to Olympus Labs," but leaning towards Tr1umph since you explicitly mentioned recovery. Please let me know if you have any other questions! :)