44 yaer old male , need to drop weigth

1. Cool 44 yaer old male , need to drop weigth

Ok , This morning went to the lab and order a hormonal test to see if my test is low etc, and Thursday I will get the Thyroid test to se were I stand and start exercising and get better from here, I will post my results tomorrow and log also my workouts.
    Thaks!

2. Hey Raul ... Just went through all of that in the last year. Had an issue with my thyroid, and have low test. I have managed to drop from 275 to 240 over the last 6 months. It's tough, but it can be done.

[Updated 1/26/17: I'm down to 230 now, test is back in normal range]
    •   

3. Ok some of my stats are :
    6 foot tall
    265lbs
    44 years old
    I went to the LAB ANS THEY DID HAVE ONLY HALF OF THE RESULTS THEY WILL HAVE THE REST TOMORROW
    Progesterone 0.1 ng/ml ranges are .02 to 1.4 at .01 I am on the low side' this hormene helps on producing Test.

Prolactin 7.0 ng/ml ranges are 4.6 to 21.4 I am ok on this one.

LH 6.1 ng.ml ranges are 1.7 to 8.6 ok

PSH 12.6 Mu/ML ranges are 1.5 to 12.4 On the high side ( Andropause or I been drinking in too many parties lately)

Estradiol 35.0 pg/ml ranges are 7.63 to 42.6 A little on the high side here.
    I will my Testosterone and cortisol results tomorrow, Talk to a doctor and is my cortisol is high and test low we will address that for sure.
  4. 44 yaer old male , need to drop weigth

Intermittent Fasting (IF).

If you're unable to jump straight into IF, start by avoiding any calorie intake upon waking.

Wait at least 2 hours until 'break'fast.

But intermittent fasting is the way to go, no doubt.

Hope this helps and I applaud your weight loss journey!
  5. 44 yaer old male , need to drop weigth

Just so you know - TRT will not, by itself, drop large amounts of weight and body fat. You will need to dial in your macros and hit the gym hard.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i
    •   

6. Thanks everyone for the advice!

7. Ok I got the res of the results:
    Cortisol 6.76 ug/dl range are in the morning 6.7 -22.6 So I am ok on that.
    Test 2.39 ng/ml range are 1.75 to 7.81 As I suspected I am on the low side.
    I am going to see my doctor and we are going to try with Clomid and then test again to see If I can kick this up naturally , IwILL KEEP ALL INFORMED.

8. Going to do fasting and drink BCAAS in the morning to keep as much muscle possible.

9. Good luck now get to work

10. Got me a pill cutter and I will do 4 weeks at 25 and then a 5th week at 12.5 and get test done and see if I get things to jump.
    I am still working out 5 days peer week.
    I will follow the clomid with either sustain alpha or Erase pro+ will se.

11. Started the clomid 25 mg today , I was on the flue , but feel better now, tomorrow the gym will be close but I will do Kettlebells at home at least.
    On another notes I will like to add that I have a very stressful job I am a Tooling Engineer for the auto industry and that also might contribute to my issue, but will see.
    Happy new year everybody.!!

12. @raulob72 you should try a high intensity training with weights. Two programs I would recommend would be RushFit or AthleneX. The point is - shorter, more intense and less frequent workouts will drop weight and add muscle.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Cycloman View Post
    @raulob72 you should try a high intensity training with weights. Two programs I would recommend would be RushFit or AthleneX. The point is - shorter, more intense and less frequent workouts will drop weight and add muscle.
    Thanks man I AM DOING THAT AND LOST 3 POUNDS SO FAR!!!

14. excellent results
    MileHighKratom, StraightUpKratom representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order either sites MileHighKratom.com

15. I started to feel lighter clomid is doing what suppose to do , I will keep reporting

16. Lost another 2 pounds so far so good, I think I can feel the clomid start to work on me now, will see if the numbers after the test will show the results I expect.

17. I have not been posting but I started lacking on my diet and gym time, I will go for fasting and 5 times per week gym , I will also re take the hormonal lab test and see where I am .
    l

18. did fasting today and 20 minutes of kettlebells, tomorrow is legs day, fasted.

19. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Just so you know - TRT will not, by itself, drop large amounts of weight and body fat. You will need to dial in your macros and hit the gym hard.
    booooo

:P

20. fasted today cardio only day
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-04-2014, 01:45 PM
  2. Need to drop about 15 lbs.
    By TL01 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 06:04 PM
  3. Replies: 8