Peptide mixing and dosing

pwg112

pwg112

Awards
I just ordered cjc-1295 w/o DAC + Iplamorelin combination of 5mg each in the same vial. I've been using Ipamorelin and/or GHRP2 5mg alone for the past 6 months doing between 150mcg-200mcg three times a day morning, post workout, bed. I really haven't notice anything real crazy as far as muscle mass goes so that's why I've decided to try the combo. When I mixed the 5mg of GHRP I used 2ml of bac water giving a saturation dose of 100mcgs at the second mark or 4 IUs. My question is if I mix the combination vial of 5mg of Ipamorelin and 5mg of cjc-1295 w/o DAC the same way do I get 100mcgs of both peptides at 4 IUs or do I have to take more? I hope my questions isn't that confusing and that's for any input.

baitslinger

baitslinger

Awards
I just ordered cjc-1295 w/o DAC + Iplamorelin combination of 5mg each in the same vial. I've been using Ipamorelin and/or GHRP2 5mg alone for the past 6 months doing between 150mcg-200mcg three times a day morning, post workout, bed. I really haven't notice anything real crazy as far as muscle mass goes so that's why I've decided to try the combo. When I mixed the 5mg of GHRP I used 2ml of bac water giving a saturation dose of 100mcgs at the second mark or 4 IUs. My question is if I mix the combination vial of 5mg of Ipamorelin and 5mg of cjc-1295 w/o DAC the same way do I get 100mcgs of both peptides at 4 IUs or do I have to take more? I hope my questions isn't that confusing and that's for any input.
Yes. 4 iu = 0.04 ml = 0.04 cc gives you 100ug of each, which is an appropriate saturation dose. I use a similar blend product, but I reconstitute with 3 ml, which works out to 6 ticks= 0.06 ml, for 100 ug of each. My vial holds a little more than 3 ml, and is almost full. I like this because it is easier to dispense accurately. Even 0.06 cc's is a very small amount of liquid, and there is always uncertainty about how much gets left in the syringe.