LGD 4033 Log

DeBoe40

DeBoe40

Awards
This stuff is bananas!!!! I am 40 years old. 6'2", 259. I am on week 2 day 3. My strength is going through the roof. I can tell a difference in my size as well. I started this my first day of vacation (which probably wasn't a good idea since I'm not eating good). I knew I would be training so I said "what the heck". Can't wait to see what happens when I start eating clean next Monday. My weight seems to be staying the same. My BF% was 23 when I started. Will be checking it again tomorrow.

Jameson12

Awards
im interested to see how it goes im going to do a lgd cycle soon.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
What brand and dose are you on if you don't mind me asking?

DeBoe40

DeBoe40

Awards
So today I weighed 1.6 more pounds then 2 days ago, buuuuuut I am down 2% body fat from 1 week and 2 days ago. Sadly can't go to the gym because I pushed myself tooooo HARD Sunday and Monday and today I can't feel my arms. Should have listened to Joe12!!!!!!

DeBoe40

DeBoe40

Awards
The BF% is taken via a Skulpt unit. Not sure how accurate it is, but I defiantly feel tighter.

DeBoe40

DeBoe40

Awards
I know this isn't a appetite suppressant, but my appetite is not anywhere to be found. Which is good because I am on vacation and eating crap when I do eat !!!

DeBoe40

DeBoe40

Awards
kboxer7, not sure the brand. I will find out for you. I started first week with 4ml moved this week to 5ml. Next week probably jumping to 6ml and every week move up.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I know this isn't a appetite suppressant, but my appetite is not anywhere to be found. Which is good because I am on vacation and eating crap when I do eat !!!
LOL, just you wait. Your app will be high around week 2-3.

kboxer7, not sure the brand. I will find out for you. I started first week with 4ml moved this week to 5ml. Next week probably jumping to 6ml and every week move up.
10 was the best spot for me.

DeBoe40

DeBoe40

Awards
I will prob jump to 10 Monday. That's when clean eating starts.

HolyCannoli

Awards
Following...

What is your PCT going to look like?

DeBoe40

DeBoe40

Awards
I am already on test from dr, will add sup3r pct for 30 days. I am doing the LGD for 6 weeks.

DeBoe40

DeBoe40

Awards
Totally new to all this. Trying to read as much as I can and ask as many questions as possible, right Joe12!!!

DeBoe40

DeBoe40

Awards
Weight this morning is 261.4. Yesterday was 260.8. I really noticed a difference in my biceps. Wished I measured body parts before I started. Anyway, measured them yesterday and they are 18.5. Will be interesting to see how that goes. Feeling good this morning. Gong to workout. Will post that later.

DeBoe40

DeBoe40

Awards
Man, was riding high, now I have crashed. Couldn't take my foot of the gas Sunday and blew up my arms. Specifically my inner elbows. I can't squeeze crap, when I breath it shoots pain to both inner elbows. This sucks

DeBoe40

DeBoe40

Awards
I was supposed to do chest/shoulders today but could only do chest. After my warm up I felt great so I decided to do some pull-ups. That's when things went south. I don't mind being sore, or even having a little pain. But this is beyond that. I couldn't focus on anything except the pain in inner elbows.

DeBoe40

DeBoe40

Awards
Floor press: 1X205, 1X215, 1X225, 1X245, 1X270

Slight incline dumbbell press: 1X50, 1X55, 1X60, 1X65.

That's it!!! felt weak and unfocused.

Looks like I will be a cardio and lower body king for a few days until this pain goes away.

Sorry I am sounding like a puss, but this sucks!!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What LGD are you taking and what does your cycle look like?

DeBoe40

DeBoe40

Awards
So, inner elbows still killing me so decided to do a lower body workout. Weight feels light and fast. Weighed in this morning at 262.6. Another 1.2 pounds. Hopefully Monday once I start eating clean, weight gain will slow down.

DeBoe40

DeBoe40

Awards
Workout was:
Superset: 25 Russian KB swings (70lb kb), 20 Russian twist (14lb med ball), 2 minute row. All kb swings unbroken felt lighter then it ever has. Same with med ball twist.

Superset 6 front squats with 10 banded hamstring curls. Front squats were 135,145,155,185,205. All of them felt GREAAAAT.

Off the grid until Monday. Going camping. Take care

DeBoe40

DeBoe40

Awards
I'm on 10ml of LGD 4033 per day, aromacare, and test .3 Tuesday and Friday.

DeBoe40

DeBoe40

Awards
Back on the Grind. 10ml of LGD. Morning working was finding 3RM on squat. Did 345-3X. That is a 30Lb PR. I was stoked. Mainly because I am coming off a 2 week vacation where I slept and ate like crap. Then I took 20% off and did 275X10 reps. Body Weight went down 4lbs. I am now sitting at 258.6. The squats felt great. Really impressed with first cycle. Will post afternoon workout session later.

DeBoe40

DeBoe40

Awards
Last nights workout was 1 pull on trap bar deadlift every 10 seconds with 20 seconds of rest for 10 minutes. A total of 20 pulls 300lbs. Then did 3X8 of full glute ham raises, and some conditioning.

Workout this morning sucked. Inner elbow (annacubical area) flared up horribly. Warmed up then found 5 rep max on bench. Needless to say it sucked balls. 5 set max was only 245lbs.

Still on 10ml of LGD. Will take bf% tomorrow morning.

DeBoe40

DeBoe40

Awards
LGD 4033 round 2!!!! this morning I took .5ml and later today I will take another .5ml which will be 10mg!!!!

This mornings workout felt great. I did push press
10 reps of 95,115,135,155,175 with 60 second rest between. 175 was the only one I had to break up in 2 sets of 5.

One arm dumbbell bench 10 reps per side with 40.50,60,70lbs

The 30 seconds on 30 seconds off of banded tricep extension for 4 sets.

migseattle

Awards
I hope that every time you said "ml" referring to your doses you meant "mg"... right? Please say yes :)

DeBoe40

DeBoe40

Awards
Weight this morning was 259..2 Workout was short but felt real good. 3X5 on squats at 270lbs. Then 30 minutes of conditioning. It's hard not to spend hours in the gym every workout when the weights feel so light. I learned my lesson a week ago to just stick to the program and go hard when it's time.

DeBoe40

DeBoe40

Awards
Weight yesterday was 259.2 this morning it was 260.4 +1.4 pounds. BUUUUUT, my bf% this morning (via Skulpt) was 18%!!!!!! So in a week and 3 days it went down 3%. I know the Skulpt is not 100% accurate, but I can tell I am losing fat and gaining muscle!!!!

DeBoe40

DeBoe40

Awards
Been on LGD for 3 weeks to the day. 10mg for the past week in a half.

Little workout this morning. Find 1 max rep on push press. Got 190lb. Think I could get more if I didn't have to power clean it to rack position.

Will do another session in afternoon.

DeBoe40

DeBoe40

Awards
Also getting my GW and MK today. Looking forward to see what results those add to this cycle.

DeBoe40

DeBoe40

Awards
Week 3 day 2 of LGD. On 10mg. Yesterday started the GW(10mg)and MK(25mg). Last nights workout was 3 sets of close grip bench @185 for max reps super set with strict press @95lb for max reps.
First round cgb-14 press-13 2nd round cgb-12 press- 9, 3rd round cgb- 11 press- 9

Then some conditioning

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Week 3 day 2 of LGD. On 10mg. Yesterday started the GW(10mg)and MK(25mg). Last nights workout was 3 sets of close grip bench @185 for max reps super set with strict press @95lb for max reps.
First round cgb-14 press-13 2nd round cgb-12 press- 9, 3rd round cgb- 11 press- 9

Then some conditioning
Dang, jumped right in! GW is supposed to be great for endurance. Not sure if you do cardio, but if you are trying to recomp/cut, you would really benifit from introducing it. I've always wonderd how much endurance GW actully provides.

DeBoe40

DeBoe40

Awards
Yeah, that's me. Od on LGD and throw everything else into my body

DeBoe40

DeBoe40

Awards
That's why I got the GW to help with cardio/endurance

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed.
How much test for trt are you taking?
You have alot less to worry about with "pct" if your putting testosterone into your body.
You won't be suppressed( or you will be but it won't matter) so you won't need to try and restart your test production
TRT= no pct......at least from my understanding.
What is your test level.
To me this makes a big difference with the log.
If your test is at 1000 and your taking 10mg lgd then results would vary from a guy who's test was at 600 wen he started lgd then became suppressed as his body shutdown production of test because the lgd.
Lgd is suppressive......unless your putting test in your body.
You are are test from the doc correct?