Looking for advice.

Bigbank1401

Bigbank1401

Awards
I'm a 39 year old male that has been hitting the weights since my high school days. Still can move some grown man weight, still got guys asking me for advice, still turning heads. I'm considering using oral anabolics, never used before, did some research, don't like what I here about the side effects, thinking about staying natural. Any advice would be appreciated.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sure i think youre trying to sponser products fast and you needed your post count higher to do so

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I turned him in too. What an idiot
Ya hes just trying to up his post count. So he can post links etc etc. If youve notice every real post hes had is repping products that arent sponsors on this board

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya hes just trying to up his post count. So he can post links etc etc. If youve notice every real post hes had is repping products that arent sponsors on this board
Yeah, i called him out for it. He's had a good run, usually they get banned quick.

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
cubsfan815 & rtmilburn yal belong on law and order lol

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a 39 year old male that has been hitting the weights since my high school days. Still can move some grown man weight, still got guys asking me for advice, still turning heads. I'm considering using oral anabolics, never used before, did some research, don't like what I here about the side effects, thinking about staying natural. Any advice would be appreciated.
I'd get bloodwork and go from there. You may have low hormone levels. I did and was still very strong from the years of slag iron I tossed around. Recovery was horrible.

I still use OTC orals here and there but the sides are much more pronounced and honestly I'm not a huge fan. I'm on TRT so the serum T drop isn't to blame for the lethargy. I'll take low dose Dbol anyday over the newer stuff.