55y old and first pmag cycle

Fabris

Awards
Hi guys i am new to this forum and am looking for advice
After extensive reading during the last year i have gathered enough info and decided to loose my vitginity after many years of nat supplements. I have all the required supps on hand and tamoxifen sa pct. I am 55y old, 181 cm tall, 75 kg with Bf around 11/12%, training and diet are ok, just looking to gain 3/4 kg of muscle. I am on my 4th day at 70mg ed and everything is going ok BUT after reading posts warning older guys from running ph's i am scared and thinking of quitting. How's pmag with regard to prostate? Mine is still ok and also my libido. Will i be able to recover from the inevitable shutdowm at my age? Are risks worth?

Thanks

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you follow a good pct I see no issues. During cycle use supps to protect your liver and don't use anti inflammatories or alcohol. Being your first cycle if you eat clean calorie surplus and run 6 weeks you will likely see from 12 to 18 lbs of muscle.

You may have a short period of libido loss and other sides so you have to decide if those lbs are worth the risk to you. The recovery shouldn't be too bad.

Fabris

Awards
Thank you for the reply
I had to eventually stop the cycle after only 6 days at 70mg ED due to BP spikes I could not manage to control, they have now subsided, quite strange as I have preloaded Life support for two weeks. I am now in a mild PCT with Athletic edge APE for around 7 days. Planning to switch to ostarine in a month, hopefully not as harsh with my BP. Any input on Osta?

Cycloman

Awards
  • Established
I'm nearly 50 and running Osta now with a touch of Rad-140 (12.5mg and 2.5 mg ED respectively). One month in and having great success - built muscle and lost a ton of fat (my wrist is down over 1.5 inches with no dieting and getting vascular). My dosages are very low by lifter standards but I wanted to go slow and see how my body reacts. I'll run a log on this forum soon with blood work - but so far I am very pleased and have had no noticeable side effects.

Cycloman

Awards
  • Established
Ps i meant my waist is down 1.5 inches ^^ not wrist :)

Fabris

Awards
Hi Cycloman
thanks for the input, it looks like a successfull recomposition.
Definitely will try osta sooner or later. BTW are you running any cycle support?

Cycloman

Awards
  • Established
Cycle support is not needed - however, I am running Advanced Cycle Support by Iron Man Labs based on good reviews. I figure at my age - going through the 80's, plus on a statin, my liver might need some cleansing anyway :). I was only taking 1/2 serving per day, plus vitamin D and fish oil. I was dosing 12 mg / day but bumped it to 15 for the Osta.