Appetite and Ostarine

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
I've just started Ostarine two days ago to help with some age related issue and cutting fat. Today was day two of taking 25mgs. Does anyone know if continuous hunger is part of the side effects? I feel it's going to counter act against my plan to burn some fat and build lean muscle.

ttesso1664

Awards
I am on day 14 of Ostarine and i havent noticed much of an increase in appetite. Albeit, from all the research i have done it does increase people appetite. If hunger is your worst side effect then you are doing awesome. Do you have a log or anything of your cycle? If not you should create one!

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
I am on day 14 of Ostarine and i havent noticed much of an increase in appetite. Albeit, from all the research i have done it does increase people appetite. If hunger is your worst side effect then you are doing awesome. Do you have a log or anything of your cycle? If not you should create one!
So far my log consists of the date and times the Ostarine is taken, also reflects my general health and feeling (mood, and physical sides) I also note what supplements I may stack that day varying on if it's a workout day or rest day.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Same here. From what i read MK-677 supposedly turns you into a human food vacuum. Plex78 are you taking Osta alone or in a stack?

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
Same here. From what i read MK-677 supposedly turns you into a human food vacuum. Plex78 are you taking Osta alone or in a stack?
I take it alone as far as anabolics, i do take a test booster during the day (alpha test and fenugreek). But I'm going to be soon stopping the alpha t because everyone says it's bunk, and garbage and then switching to ultimate T by usp labs.

ttesso1664

Awards
Why do you want to run a test booster during cycle? Why not save it for PCT?

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
Why do you want to run a test booster during cycle? Why not save it for PCT?
At 38 years old with naturally declining test I want to keep functions functioning to its max potential. But if it's unwise to do so during the cycle I will stop and wait. However this week I have been feeling a tiny bit more lethargic at the end of the day. I'm not sure if it's the Ostarine or just my busy rotating night/day work schedule with side jobs on my days off. Otherwise I feel great with no sides so far

ttesso1664

Awards
I pretty much asked the same question in my log, the overwhelming response I got was that there isnt much you can do about the suppression caused from Ostarine. Taking DAA will be borderline useless. I dont believe it to be unwise, just a waste of money. Have you tried cocaine? Scientifically proven to keep you awake. kidding. =)
Try not to think about being lethargic, a lot of times your side effects are created by you. You read some where that it might make you tired, so all the sudden you feel tired.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
I pretty much asked the same question in my log, the overwhelming response I got was that there isnt much you can do about the suppression caused from Ostarine. Taking DAA will be borderline useless. I dont believe it to be unwise, just a waste of money. Have you tried cocaine? Scientifically proven to keep you awake. kidding. =)
Try not to think about being lethargic, a lot of times your side effects are created by you. You read some where that it might make you tired, so all the sudden you feel tired.
Huh?? Try not to think about being lethargic?? What the ...?? It's like saying try not to think you've got a woody. It's very hard not to think about it when it's sitting right there, staring at you, and then when you think you can ignore it, it goes "Hey bud, wassup? Wanna do something fun?"
Yeah, can't ignore it.

ttesso1664

Awards
Im saying it can be like a reverse placebo effect. If you know something has a side effect like being lethargic, you will make feel tired. Just like when people take something like creatine for 2 days and talk about being able to lift "way more weight", placebo effects go both ways. As far as if its actual lethargy, I dont think taking DAA would help much? Do you think it would?

Dichotomy

Dichotomy

Awards
Is the Ostarine a stand alone? I understand it's cheaper to do so. But there are products that have key ingredients to help combat sides, increase mood and productivity. I only take these for that fact. During cycle I feel more energized. As far as appetite, it's not likely that two days in, you are predisposed to an increase in hunger form Osta alone. I'm assuming you have begun cutting, changing your diet and routine. This on top of your cycle is going to naturally increase your hunger until you adapt from what you previous diet and intake was like.

As far as a Test booster homie, this is the best advice I can give you. I have ran Osta both stand alone and with a product such as Ostashred. If you want to avoid the ugly sides of test decline, certain predicts have libido and mood enhancers to help you on cycle.

I DO NOT recommend taking DAA and or a test booster while on cycle. If your only on day 2. I would stop now. Pending the length of your cycle and especially if you are prone to low test, you are about to paint yourself into a corner. Towards the end of your cycle you will be at the peak of decline. If you run a test booster the entire time, what is going to bring you back to equilibrium at the end? I truly understand the mind set of keeping levels stable during cycle. But that will only work for so long, and will not be nearly as effective.

My cycle 8 weeks. My first two cycles I began a solid test booster at week 6 to negate any sides. This way by the completion of my cycle, I was ready to roll for a nice test boosting cycle, not just leveling off.

I fear you may pay in the end for little benefit now...

Even with low test, you need to embrace the cycle. Choose a product or add in supplements to negate sides. Even if test dips at the end, you will reap rewards from the boos thereafter.

I'm 36 and am at the point that I don't start a booster until the day my cycle is over. But for you, I highly recommend starting towards the end. I will look for your log. I have ran many successful cycles, and will be more than willing to help in anyway. Best of luck...

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
Is the Ostarine a stand alone? I understand it's cheaper to do so. But there are products that have key ingredients to help combat sides, increase mood and productivity. I only take these for that fact. During cycle I feel more energized. As far as appetite, it's not likely that two days in, you are predisposed to an increase in hunger form Osta alone. I'm assuming you have begun cutting, changing your diet and routine. This on top of your cycle is going to naturally increase your hunger until you adapt from what you previous diet and intake was like.

As far as a Test booster homie, this is the best advice I can give you. I have ran Osta both stand alone and with a product such as Ostashred. If you want to avoid the ugly sides of test decline, certain predicts have libido and mood enhancers to help you on cycle.

I DO NOT recommend taking DAA and or a test booster while on cycle. If your only on day 2. I would stop now. Pending the length of your cycle and especially if you are prone to low test, you are about to paint yourself into a corner. Towards the end of your cycle you will be at the peak of decline. If you run a test booster the entire time, what is going to bring you back to equilibrium at the end? I truly understand the mind set of keeping levels stable during cycle. But that will only work for so long, and will not be nearly as effective.

My cycle 8 weeks. My first two cycles I began a solid test booster at week 6 to negate any sides. This way by the completion of my cycle, I was ready to roll for a nice test boosting cycle, not just leveling off.

I fear you may pay in the end for little benefit now...

Even with low test, you need to embrace the cycle. Choose a product or add in supplements to negate sides. Even if test dips at the end, you will reap rewards from the boos thereafter.

I'm 36 and am at the point that I don't start a booster until the day my cycle is over. But for you, I highly recommend starting towards the end. I will look for your log. I have ran many successful cycles, and will be more than willing to help in anyway. Best of luck...
I thought Ostashred is Ostarine?

Dichotomy

Dichotomy

Awards
It is buddy, 25mg. That's what I choose, opposed to running Osta alone. The added AI, and bonus of Velvet bean, and most importantly to me, Mucuna Pruriens "L-dopa"

Help me get the most of of cycle. I do not feel lethargic, actually the opposite. Little notice of test reduced sides, and the 50mg of Arimistane certainly help with the cut.

Simply my preference to when I ran Osta alone...Sorry if I confused you, simply saying I take Ostashreds Ostarine.

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
It is buddy, 25mg. That's what I choose, opposed to running Osta alone. The added AI, and bonus of Velvet bean, and most importantly to me, Mucuna Pruriens "L-dopa"

Help me get the most of of cycle. I do not feel lethargic, actually the opposite. Little notice of test reduced sides, and the 50mg of Arimistane certainly help with the cut.

Simply my preference to when I ran Osta alone...Sorry if I confused you, simply saying I take Ostashreds Ostarine.
No makes perfect sense, thank you for the info! I have the Ostashred as well. At this point with just two weeks in I feel good. Today I noticed a bump in strength and more of a defined pump even prior to working out.

Dichotomy

Dichotomy

Awards
Ahh Gotcha, and yes you will be hungry. Just keep it clean and use it to hit your macros. Weeks 3-4 it truly begins to shine. I'm at 2 weeks exactly today, so we are on the same page. Definitely recommend the test cycle method I told you, but that's up to you. Feel free to message along the way.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Im saying it can be like a reverse placebo effect. If you know something has a side effect like being lethargic, you will make feel tired. Just like when people take something like creatine for 2 days and talk about being able to lift "way more weight", placebo effects go both ways. As far as if its actual lethargy, I dont think taking DAA would help much? Do you think it would?
I doubt that DAA would make any difference. I did read about a guy that used bulbine while on Osta to help with T levels, but I have no clue if it helps or not. I have used bulbine during my cycle for a few days at a time. I *think* it helped some, but as you said, it could have been just placebo.

Cycloman

Awards
  • Established
I've definitely noticed it a bit but still managed to lose a lot of fat over the last month. It's very controllable and tends to occur with me about two hours after dosing. I generally will eat a large breakfast and can gorge myself, skip lunch and have a normal dinner. It's really not a big deal and I have gone without eating doing intermittent fasting as well with no problem. You want to up you protein with any Sarm either through food or supplements as this will increase the muscle building. One tactic I used was having a protein shake in the morning after dosing and working out - this will easily get me through till lunch.