Low test help

spidermke

Awards
Hello looking for some advice
Been suspecting low t for good few years as i suspect past cycles have shut me down
Anyhow just got bloods back showing test level of 8.7nmol(uk)
Which to my understaning is very low however they wont help me as they say its within range 6-27nmol ref
I did take the same test about 18 months ago and it was 21 nmol then ! Any ideas why the huge drop? No anabolics taken in this period
Just want to know what i should do as im not happy about this low test level and drs wont help as they say its normal
Thanks

swollz

swollz

Awards
Well I don't know conversion to metric but I too had similar issue... And found out same deal... They told me it was do to my past usage and that pituatary wasn't firing properly... Last pro I ran before I felt the drop was last fall and it was hdrol... Real gear was over 2 years... So I seem to think it was the prohormone that messed me up...

mickc1965

mickc1965

Awards
  • Established
Hello looking for some advice
Been suspecting low t for good few years as i suspect past cycles have shut me down
Anyhow just got bloods back showing test level of 8.7nmol(uk)
Which to my understaning is very low however they wont help me as they say its within range 6-27nmol ref
I did take the same test about 18 months ago and it was 21 nmol then ! Any ideas why the huge drop? No anabolics taken in this period
Just want to know what i should do as im not happy about this low test level and drs wont help as they say its normal
Thanks
I was told the exact same at 9.5 approx 18 months ago aged 49 and never taken any PEDs, UK docs are crap they are not interested if you fall within that range regardless of age, will be going back to docs soon as symptoms are getting worse now just need to have a 3 to 4 hour workout the night before to crash my levels.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If it tested lower then the normal range would they help you then? There's things you can do that will temporarily drop your test lv if you do it before your appointment. Drinking and ****ty food. I know it might sound a lil crazy but if that will make the doc take it more serious then it might be worth a shot. And you got a excuse to go out n party lol

spidermke

Awards
Funny thing is i was on a keto diet at the time with weekends off had a week off diet and feel much different now regarding sex drive etc morning wood