Is 827 to high for being on TRT?

oldschoolbean

oldschoolbean

Awards
A Few months back my lab Work for testosterone results came back as 786 my endocrinologist said that's fine because 780 was in the upper part of the range he felt I should be in.
My lab work the other day came back as 827. My hematocrits are at 43.4 so he's not going to find on the test results any adverse affects from my T being higher. If 827 is were I'm at a week after an injection how much of a decrease will anyone have after one week from getting the shot?

lboston

lboston

Awards
So, is this with a shot- one week after, correct?

SonnyAz

SonnyAz

Awards
Below 1000 is where my doc said is US standard for trt levels. So you're fine and the decrease is person to person.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That would be too high for me. I'm best when I hover in the 600-700 range. But, everyone is different, as long as you are in normal levels and addressing symptoms.

lboston

lboston

Awards
How do you feel? That's most important. Like kisaj mentioned-if symptoms are improved, then you may be good to go .

oldschoolbean

oldschoolbean

Awards
Libido is up which is better than where I was & feel better all around than I have in years. I was Just concerned he would lower it.

oldschoolbean

oldschoolbean

Awards
Do any of you know much about running a cycle? If so how much higher would my Levels need to run to be considered a small first timer?