doc put wife on testosterone

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
My wifes lab number for test was around 15 for test at the bottom so my doc put her on testoderm cream. and also a thyroid med. Wish I could find her paperwork, I'll try to post it when she gets home. anyone else have expirience with it.
I just have to say this, I have been tring to get a script for test for 2 years now 2 doctors promised to provide me with a script is my numbers tested consistanly low, then after a while I would ask and they would say no. this 3rd doctor took 2 months he ran a few tests and was cautious about it but gave me a script. My wife walks in with labs on her second visit and they say with confidence your test is low we need to put you on testosterone right now and hand her the **** right there in the office.
WTF is that BS, if I walked in as a woman and said I wanna be a man they would not hesitate to give me a script. just saying. sorry for the rant

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, your concern is misdirected. Your wife needs to get another opinion because that is very unconventional and likely not the answer.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting that you went to two doctors and each found your testosterone low, promised you a script then never delivered. Did they run thyroid or any other tests on you to try to determine the reason for your low testosterone?

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Interesting that you went to two doctors and each found your testosterone low, promised you a script then never delivered. Did they run thyroid or any other tests on you to try to determine the reason for your low testosterone?
I got her labs now

the normal test range is 14-76 she was at 17
free T3 normal range is 2.3-4.2 she was at 2.8

I have been reading for years about steroids for BB but have no idea what this means for women, my wife is 34yo I didnt think she was old enough to these problems