test pellets anyone using them

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
I was talking to a guy on another board and he uses pellets. he say they last for 4 months and keep high levels close to 1500, the AI is built into the pellet. I'm gonna talk to my doc friday about it.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't like it simply for the fact that you can't tweak your dosages this way. Everyone requires a tailored protocol for optimal effect.

That being said, it's bloody convenient.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They would be convenient

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I used them for years and prefer them to weekly injections. That being said I'm doing weekly injections because my insurance change and they got expensive.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AI built in? Seems cookie cutter. I question if it's true.

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Some are made by compounding pharmacies and can have AI added

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have used testapel and some from a compound pharmacy

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
I used them for years and prefer them to weekly injections. That being said I'm doing weekly injections because my insurance change and they got expensive.
what was you test numbers in labs, guy on IMF said he was over 1000. I'm down for the pellets if my test levels are gonna stay high, plus no injects. I can always pin some test base for a blast on top

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Your levels won't stay high. 3wks after my test level would be 1100-1200 and a week before the next insertion it would be 500-600.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AI built in? Seems cookie cutter. I question if it's true.
Yeah this is what doesn't make sense about it. Everyone's need for an AI is very independent.

My doctor once offered me pellets. I honestly wouldn't want to keep my test that high year round though. 700's is the best area for quality of life, and as few sides as possible.

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I agree with ya on the AI part it. I think it should be administered more frequently to for better control and if your wrong on the dose it will take longer to correct. As for the test levels it starts a little high but slowly drops to the 500-600 range but the time your due for your next pellets. It's a much steadier feeling to me weekly injection unless you inject twice a week and I don't like needles that much.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Your levels won't stay high. 3wks after my test level would be 1100-1200 and a week before the next insertion it would be 500-600.
I expected it to fade in strength near the end, 500-600 is still good for me, I'm at 180 natural, I'm have just about everything on hand you could possibly need so I should be ready for sides, I'm gonna stick with cyp for now but I'm gonna ask my doc about the pellets on friday, I'll report back on what he says

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Interested...

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
500-600 is definitely still a great level going into the next dose. I wonder which AI they're using in those pellets.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I expected it to fade in strength near the end, 500-600 is still good for me, I'm at 180 natural, I'm have just about everything on hand you could possibly need so I should be ready for sides, I'm gonna stick with cyp for now but I'm gonna ask my doc about the pellets on friday, I'll report back on what he says
Best of luck. I think having your doctor switch to pellets would be more agreeable for them. They seem to prefer them. Very hassle free and fairly steady levels

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
I had to cancel my apointment for friday due to work issues but I did get my doc to up my test cyp dose to 150mg a week. I was on .5 mg a week and that had me at 475 total T, he was gonna move me to 100mg and I said I think I should be at 200mg so he said lets try 150. next time I get an appointment I will discuss the pellets and fill you all in