New to the board. Hello all!!

Jay0536

Awards
New to the board. I'm 43 and have been lifting since I was about 15 and in my twenties experimented with a few cycles. Which brings me to my point. Last year I was diagnosed with low test and my dr gave me test cyp 200 twice a month for the first two months and once a month for the next for months I just got re tested after two months of no shots and my test levels are lower than they were before. Not to mention the other bs that comes along with low test. I start going back for shots next week same thing as before. I'm not looking to bulk but is this enough to help me gain a little strength and size?

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
New to the board. I'm 43 and have been lifting since I was about 15 and in my twenties experimented with a few cycles. Which brings me to my point. Last year I was diagnosed with low test and my dr gave me test cyp 200 twice a month for the first two months and once a month for the next for months I just got re tested after two months of no shots and my test levels are lower than they were before. Not to mention the other bs that comes along with low test. I start going back for shots next week same thing as before. I'm not looking to bulk but is this enough to help me gain a little strength and size?
welcome Jay!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Welcome, I would ask the Dr. for weekly injections, once a month has to many highs and lows. Weekly would be more of a steady T Level.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome Jay! I'm also on TRT being 55. I recommend twice a week injections (every 3.5 days). This will smooth out the highs and lows of the testosterone levels and resulting side effects. For reference, I inject 45 mg testosterone cypionate every 3.5 days. I also take 0.25 mg Anastrozole the day after injection.

Jay0536

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1450011590.541132.jpg

This was my last test result I took a week ago I didn't even hit the lowest percent of the chart. I'm wondering if it's due to the cycles I took in my younger days?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
View attachment 127529
This was my last test result I took a week ago I didn't even hit the lowest percent of the chart. I'm wondering if it's due to the cycles I took in my younger days?
This test was done on the day of your injection, right? If so then this shows the "testosterone crash" you experience when only receiving injections spaced that far apart. You'll feel so much better with the every 3.5 day injections.

Jay0536

Awards
No this test was done a week ago. I haven't had a shot since September. So I'm not sure if my dr knows what she is doing I start my shots back up this week.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No this test was done a week ago. I haven't had a shot since September. So I'm not sure if my dr knows what she is doing I start my shots back up this week.
Oh boy! Looks like the doc is not very informed on TRT. Go to Excelmale dot com or PeakTestosterone dot com and research. There is also Testosterone Replacement Therapy Discussion group on FB.

Jay0536

Awards
I will check out both sites. I appreciate all your help on this Ken. Being new to this I'm still learning it's good to have a helpful voice.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will check out both sites. I appreciate all your help on this Ken. Being new to this I'm still learning it's good to have a helpful voice.
There are some great guys on AM. kisaj and others.