TRT E2 and questions

Pureblood

Awards
Hi Folks, after reading quite a bit about the use or non use of an A.I. on TRT, I'm strongly going with not using it for the initial few weeks being as my E2 levels were tanked at blood work. But I'm also concerned my E2 was low because I stopped my own trt and went cold turkey for 2 weeks prior to blood work, so I'm not sure if they'll spike from 200mgs/wk of Cyp and 500 IU's of hcg, which will be administered in half doses 2 times/wk.
How long should I wait until getting blood work done to get an accurate reading for T levels and E2? I was thinking a month would be a good idea?
Or did I crash e2 from coming off test and how long on TRT can I expect untill it rebounds? I don't want it spiking and going too high also. Really unsure about taking.5mgs of Anastrozole with e2 being so low.
Thanks in advance

C Dub805

C Dub805

Awards
Hi Folks, after reading quite a bit about the use or non use of an A.I. on TRT, I'm strongly going with not using it for the initial few weeks being as my E2 levels were tanked at blood work. But I'm also concerned my E2 was low because I stopped my own trt and went cold turkey for 2 weeks prior to blood work, so I'm not sure if they'll spike from 200mgs/wk of Cyp and 500 IU's of hcg, which will be administered in half doses 2 times/wk.
How long should I wait until getting blood work done to get an accurate reading for T levels and E2? I was thinking a month would be a good idea?
Or did I crash e2 from coming off test and how long on TRT can I expect untill it rebounds? I don't want it spiking and going too high also. Really unsure about taking.5mgs of Anastrozole with e2 being so low.
Thanks in advance
Well, if your estradiol is still low after you have been on TRT then I would venture to say you don't need the AI. Again, we are all different and we all respond differently. If your estradiol is low prior to starting TRT then give yourself 4-6 weeks on TRT and when you go back to have your bloodwork checked again, you will see where your estradiol is at and whether or not you need an AI. If you don't need and AI then that's great as that is one less chemical with side effects that you are introducing to your body. Then again, your estradiol may shoot up.......I'm on 200mg of cypionate per week (TRT) and I don"t need an AI so I don't take an AI. Now, if I add to my TRT base and say run test at 500mg per week periodically throughout the year I will most definitely introduce an AI.