• Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the best brand for 1 Andro?
Thoughts, recommendations?

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
all the 1andros from legit companies are pretty much the same only dosage per capsule and price is different the most economical will be probably stuff from hard rock supplements

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Primeval labs 1 andro Max or Super Mandro by Hard Rock Supplements are some good ones

Darlz

Awards
Olympus Labs is coming out with a new 1-Andro product with a very potent delivery system and proper dosing...

fakeazzrock

Awards
FWIW, I bought a couple bottles of AMS Liquid Lean Stack. Comes with 1-Andro and Epi-1-Test. I can't say I've seen fat loss or reduction at this point (4th week of use) but I do notice a difference in workouts. Gimme a couple more weeks as I'm only running a 6 week cycle which is also my first ever and I'll report better info.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
LG Science...cyclosome delivery

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Primevil labs 1 andro max was working pretty damn well for me! I stopped bout 3 weeks in though, cause it was giving me acid indigestion, n blood work showed my liver values way too high, plus I was pretty freakin shut down...

P.S. I was getting TRT blood work done, n they also told me to stop cause obviously what ever i was taking was skewing up my values, and they wanted true baselines

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
Did you take proper cycle support during cycle because it cant raise liver values so high in that short period? 1 andro is not methylated so no much toxicity can be expected, especially if you use proper cycle support in my case tudca 500 mg, and cycle support by ironmaglabs. Lipids will be elevated during cycle and maybe liver values will go little up something like (ast-alt 60-70), bet this is not sd. What dose you were running 1 andro, and what numbers of ast and alt you got?

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
No, did not take any cycle support. Since this isnt a harsh methylated steroid, I opted not to take cycle support. I was taking 300mgs/day. Forgot my exact ast, but alt was 108. I dont know what happened...stuff hit me hard. I will try again once my trt is squared away (still have a couple bottles), and i will definately use a cycle support this time.