TRT and Deca

Slothful

Awards
I am on TRT 140 mg of test cyp once every 7 days. Was thinking about adding a little deca to the mix. What are the chances that the doctor will see something on my blood test.
Thanks

Jvw

Awards
From my understanding, he won't see it unless he checks for it.
If your body change shape or size too quickly, he will
Probably check for it. I am on trt and also just added 150mg of deca weekly. I am trying to eliminate pain from old injuries. I am going to run it for 5 months and see if it helps. Good luck.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They won't find anything. I've had labs done while on all sorts of things, but kept my TRT dose the same. It won't show up.

It's possible your prolactin might become slightly elevated, but nothing that will ring alarms even if blasting with deca.

C Dub805

C Dub805

Awards
Why don't you break that dose up (140 mg) and inject twice per week? I know a lot of TRT docs prescribe a once per week or once every 10 days protocol, but based on the research I have done and based on what a couple very well-respected TRT docs told me, injecting twice per week is a better approach even with the longer esters such as cypionate and enanthate.

Slothful

Awards
Not really an option. Doctor makes me come in for injection

C Dub805

C Dub805

Awards
I don't think it's necessary unless you are interested in fathering children.

C Dub805

C Dub805

Awards
My bad, I replied to the wrong post. Yeah, your doc wants to be in control and micro-manage your protocol.