OL Sup3r PCT Recommended Usage

IronHeart

IronHeart

Awards
For those using the new formulation of OL Sup3r PCT, what is the best point to integrate its usage into a proper PCT (of course with a SARM)? In other words, is it best to begin its usage on day after cycle completion or on the second or third week of PTC, given that OL Sup3r PCT has a A.I.-Estro matrix. I have seen an OL rep post a with the following dose recommendation of 4/4/3/2/1 for the old formulation, and
which would translate most closely to a dosage of 10/10/7/5/2 (ed, half that dosage between mornings and evenings; or perhaps one's two largest meals of the day). Any input or shared links to OL Sup3r PCT Recommended Usage would be helpful.

Thanks gents!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the late reply man....its the weekend : )

Most SARMs have a half life of 24hrs max (sometimes a lot less), so I would start Sup3r PCT the day after your last dose of the SARM.

There isn't really a need to taper Sup3r PCT tbh. I would run it at 10 caps split between two doses (AM/PM) for the length of PCT. If you need to stretch out the bottle a bit then you could taper the dose to save some $, but the effects will be weakened a bit on lower dosages so just keep that in mind.

Splitting doses up 2x per day is important due to the half life of arimistane being somewhat short.

I think that covers it. If you have any follow up questions don't hesitate to reach out man.

netcourt

netcourt

Awards
Not to hijack - but I've been looking into this new formulation of Sup3r PCT, as a possible means to increase my total & free test bloods. I'm 42 with total test @ 400 ng/dl and free at 79.2 pg/ml. Considering running 3 bottles of the new formulation and then re-checking bloods. Thoughts for this use, and not necessarily PCT?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Not to hijack - but I've been looking into this new formulation of Sup3r PCT, as a possible means to increase my total & free test bloods. I'm 42 with total test @ 400 ng/dl and free at 79.2 pg/ml. Considering running 3 bottles of the new formulation and then re-checking bloods. Thoughts for this use, and not necessarily PCT?
We've definitely had users run Sup3rPCT for that purpose and also for improvement in other general health markers as well. It will help with natty test production, control estrogen and cortisol, and optimize GH with some extra anti-oxidant and liver support.

Personally, if I'm using natty test boosters I like to always incorporate something to increase free test. What I find is that the combo really tends to shine. For free test you can find a product with 3,4 divanil or use LJ100 (which will also control cortisol, ramp up libido, and provides a general sense of well being on top of its free test boosting abilities).

1 bottle of LJ100 lasts 6 weeks using a 5 on and 2 days off protocol (which is the most common). Some even get away with 1 cap a day. Its a pretty strong extract tbh. There is some bloodwork on the forum showing (iirc), an 11-15 point improvement in free test.

So to summarize, I would use the combo of Sup3rPCT + LJ1100 (or a 3,4 divanil product). Run it 8-12 weeks.

*EDIT*

Another CHEAP addition is to throw in some boron. I'll find the studies on my PC in a bit, but shoot for about 10mg/day. Takes an est. 10-14 days to kick in, but its a no brainer addition. As is vit D. Use up to 5000iu vit D extra per day. Trust me on these two additions.

Chrisko

Chrisko

Banned
Awards
From everything I have read and from personal experience, wouldn't it be better to always taper down some sort of AI for your levels of estrogen to come to homeostasis slowly and steadily over time? I have received a lot of advice recommending for example to start an AI such as arimistane the second or third week of pct, taper downwards and about two weeks past a serm. I do realize some people consider arimistane more of a cortisol inhibitor but I have used it with bloods as an AI and recovered fine. You could say the same with a stronger AI such as arimidex or exemestane.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
From everything I have read and from personal experience, wouldn't it be better to always taper down some sort of AI for your levels of estrogen to come to homeostasis slowly and steadily over time? I have received a lot of advice recommending for example to start an AI such as arimistane the second or third week of pct, taper downwards and about two weeks past a serm. I do realize some people consider arimistane more of a cortisol inhibitor but I have used it with bloods as an AI and recovered fine. You could say the same with a stronger AI such as arimidex or exemestane.
That all depends.

For natty AIs it really won't matter if you don't taper down. They don't impact estro to the level at which it would cause a problem. For Pharma AIs that also depends. A "suicidal" AI does NOT need to be tapered, while a non-suicidal AI would.

Even for a suicidal AI, tapering won't hurt you, its just not really needed. As for arimistane, it will have more of an impact on cortisol than estrogen tbh, but some do notice more of an impact on estro. Even so, tapering is not mandatory by any means.

AIs are overused, and one may not even need one in PCT. However, if estro sides are noticed (or if one is prone to gyno), then yes, you should start an AI about 2 weeks into PCT and continue for about 2 weeks after cessation of a SERM to prevent estro rebound.